anger [Theme] Page 2

- No, not him. I have been dealing with his malice for so many years. She's his own, believe me.
№ 426578   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 10:59
I have no anger towards Russia, there is a feeling of squeamishness as to dead cattle.
№ 425145   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 13:06
No need to anger the strong.
№ 424855   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 19:24
Most often, the appearance of ghosts is associated with violent death. The anger and rage of a living being at the time of murder give rise to a strong energy trace, which then becomes the very shadow, the ghost.
№ 424730   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:42
The main thing is to direct his anger towards his immediate neighbors, whom he sees every day, and to move kindness to the periphery so that he thinks that he feels it towards those whom he does not know at all. Then the anger will become a real wave, and the imaginary kindness.
№ 423427   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 17:12
Dried sardine teeth grinding.
№ 416906   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 01:54
Or is the sky above us a little blue?
№ 411706   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 10:18
- Yes! And he always comes up with everything himself.
№ 410438   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 22:48
For example, I have a friend who is devoid of almost all basic human emotions. She's always terribly happy, always having fun no matter what she does, but only because she just doesn't know any more emotions. And as a result, she can hardly understand why other people are sad or angry.
There is only one way in which it is able to perceive the world. In principle, it is not able to distinguish the true paradise from the paradise of the lost.
- And I'm the same. No, I'm much worse. I am not able to understand someone else's pain, even in the smallest way. Why? Because I myself cannot adequately perceive my own feeling of "pain" and "suffering." Thoughts of death don't bother me at all. Not that I want to die, but my desire to resist death is abnormally weak. And all this leads to what I voiced. There are many "blocks" that prevent people from killing each other. One of the most vital is thoughts like, "Oooh, it's probably hurting" or "Buddy, I feel sorry for this guy." Isn't it? That's right. For example, I'm sure you've ever felt the urge to hurt someone before, right? But you probably didn't immediately knock the crap out of it and so on, right?
- Mm. I've never beaten anyone before.
- But I bet you wanted that, right?
She didn't respond. And that was the best confirmation that she was able to give. But it's not a crime. No one can live their lives without ever experiencing dislike for someone, even if they live in paradise.
- I think I'm actually talking about the ability to experience empathy.
You understand the feelings of the other person, you feel mercy for him and act mercifully. And, of course, that's not always a good thing. Jealousy and anger also grow out of empathy. Understanding other people's emotions. This is both a virtue and a disadvantage.
" But let's not get into philosophical arguments about losses and gains, - I continued. - The bottom line is that I do not have all these "blocks". I, in principle, do not enter into other people's emotions. As a result, I have to restrain myself. And it's incredibly excruciating. It's not even funny. But, by some miracle, I manage to restrain my own demons.
It's a bit audacious to keep living, hiding such a monster inside of you.
- I-kun...
- Now I can reach my limit at any time. And so I can't forgive the killer. How can I do this? The very existence of the killers is disgusting. Disgusting. I hate all the killers with all my heart. With all the strength of the soul. I think I'd like to crush them all.
"Just kidding, I don't think so at all," I said.
№ 410156   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2020 / 00:54
We can read your mind. You don't like us. You think that we are nasty and evil. You're right.
№ 408539   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 21:54
Being artificially synthesized, the nationalist mentality is not well tolerated when its narcissistic self-programming is violated. Therefore, the anger of the bourgeoisie and the petty bourgeoisie, which has driven itself into a chauvinistic framework and imagined itself as an elite, turns to the reflexive intellect, which supposedly has such a "corrupting" effect. Resisting this “disintegration” of its pretended naivete, bourgeois ideology embarks on complex maneuvers, and as a result finds itself in positions that force it to come into conflict with its once existing educational version. The cosmopolitan equanimity and universalistic nobility of the Enlightenment act on the political narcissism of the patriots, probably in the same way as a splinter. The "Destruction of Mind" - to use the title of Lukacs' much-quoted work - in bourgeois thinking later than the Enlightenment was deeply rooted in the narcissistic self-affirmation of the bourgeois class self, which was determined to resist the disillusioning force with which it was relentlessly influenced by reflection.
№ 408475   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 18:42
With her good hand, she touched her daughter's shoulder as lightly as if the girl were a crystal vessel. A vessel filled to the brim with anger and irritation. Until recently, they were infinitely close, even invented their own secret signs, understandable only to them. It was hard to believe that now next to her is the same girl who used to laugh to tears at her simple jokes and grabbed her mother by the hand when cartoon characters got into a dangerous situation. That sweet girl has irrevocably disappeared, leaving in her place a gloomy and gloomy stranger. This transformation - there is no other way to put it - caught Peri by surprise, although she read a bunch of articles about how puberty in modern adolescents, especially girls, comes earlier and earlier. She always hoped that her relationship with her daughter would be closer and more trusting than her relationship with her own mother. After all, isn't this what we strive for all our lives: to become better than our parents, giving our children the opportunity to become better than us. But as a result, we often find that, unwittingly, we repeat the mistakes of the previous generation. Peri knew that anger often masks fear.
№ 406178   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2020 / 01:24
Let's cross ourselves and start life with a pure mind!
№ 403750   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2020 / 17:27
The mind, like nature, abhors a vacuum. Nature fills the void with love; the mind often resorts to this hatred. Hatred gives him food. There is hatred for hatred; art for art's sake is more characteristic of human nature than is commonly thought. People hate. Need something to do. Causeless hatred is terrible. This hatred which finds satisfaction in itself. Bear lives that sucks his paw.
But this can not last without end. Paw have any. The bear needed some food. Hatred is sweet in itself, and for some time it is enough, but in the end she needs to focus on a certain subject. Anger depletes pointless, as any enjoyment alone. It is similar to firing blank cartridges. This game draws only if you can pierce someone's heart. You can't hate just for the sake of being branded a hater. The target man or woman, someone are trying to destroy.
№ 401451   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2020 / 18:15
Anger never destroys malice. If someone did to you evil, do him good, and your good will conquer his anger.
№ 400347   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 06:12