responsibility [Theme] Page 1

Love is something that is always inside you, just like me. You don't need to destroy the Universe to save it.
Love is something that is always inside you, just like me....
№ 462539   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 14:21
- Sort of. Good comparison. Only the prosecutor punishes, and the feuilletonist ridicules.
№ 462259   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 16:21
The love of life is strong - the responsibility is wide.
№ 462236   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:57
- Well, no! Those who are supposed to answer will answer!
Quote Explanation: Episode 1
№ 462174   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:48
Quote Explanation: Episode 1
№ 462173   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 15:48
It's not your job to make me happy. This is my job. And I will try.
Quote Explanation: Father to son.
Its not your job to make me happy. This is my job. And I...
№ 461735   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2024 / 04:12
The narcissist thinks that you are manipulating him, playing with his mind. He thinks it's a game of power and mind that you've gotten yourself into. He is confused, he is disoriented. You are his mother, a maternal figure. Why are you doing this to him? So whenever you disagree with the narcissist, or criticize something, or suggest something, or give advice, or even offer help, the narcissist perceives it as shifting blame that is contrary to the facts. But there are facts in the narcissist's mind that he is innocent, he doesn't deserve what you do. Your actions border on malicious intent
№ 461692   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 04:03
The following lesson can be drawn from Greek myths: you cannot escape fate, but you can create it yourself. And while prophecies tend to be self-fulfilling, we can still influence the form in which they come true. By taking responsibility for our actions, we cease to be victims of circumstances.
Quote Explanation: We are talking about Sophocles’ tragedy “Oedipus the King”
№ 461613   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:29
I brought us all to this. I continued to move forward, even if I understood that many of my comrades would die. It's time to take responsibility for this.
№ 461425   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:40
“I’m trash and crap and crazy, in your opinion and in the eyes of the whole world,” Tyler told the union president. “You don’t care where I live and how I feel, how I eat and what I feed my children, and how I pay the doctor if I get sick.” Yes, I'm stupid, weak, and bored, but I'm still your responsibility.
№ 461326   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 14:18
- I'm just talking out loud. It is easier to rely on a deity than to accept the idea that you yourself are responsible for your decisions.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “Kali. Call of darkness."
- Im just talking out loud. It is easier to rely on a...
№ 461173   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:05
People who undertake to rob banks must bear responsibility for the consequences. If there were no consequences, we'd all be doing it.
№ 460634   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:34
Every person is faced with a serious choice many times in life. The dilemmas of adult life are not comparable to those of childhood. Choosing a life partner, a job and profession, a place of residence and an apartment, a car and other investments is not the same as choosing the color of a felt-tip pen, a cartoon or the taste of chewing gum. In adult life, we have to be responsible for every step we take and every word we say. By making this or that choice, an adult already clearly understands that in the future he will have to live with the consequences of his own decisions. Some choice can become a Rubicon or a point of no return. Some decisions cut off bridges back. But it is impossible to accumulate life experience without mistakes, even if you carefully weigh and think through everything. A wrong choice always leaves a powerful imprint on a person and his ability to make decisions in the future, make choices and take responsibility for them. People begin to give up choice, leaving it to chance, circumstances or another person, even if it comes to their fate. But I prefer to live in a world where a person has the right to choose and makes it himself, than in a world where he does not have this choice. Sometimes it is important to understand the ephemerality of some life events, calm down, and not get upset. Have you ever asked yourself whether this will be so important in a month, a year or five years? We sometimes mistakenly believe that this or that difficult event will last forever. Everything changes. Life is changing. We are changing. Accept it and take action. Your time is your most valuable resource.
№ 460542   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:20
It is easier for people to label a person “Lucky” than to admit that he achieved everything thanks to inner strength. By attributing achievements to luck, you belittle the role of personal qualities, and the reason for this behavior is internal uncertainty. Believing in luck allows you to relieve yourself of responsibility. Whatever you do in life, whatever your goals, the main thing is to take active action. If you are unhappy with your life, take a piece of paper right now and write down everything you would like to change. Don't like the way your life has become? So do something! Are you jealous of someone? Do these people have something that you don’t have? Decide how you want to live! Think about what you need to do first to change everything.
№ 460249   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:55