Director [Theme] Page 1

- Do not understand what you talking about? Where will it take me? You just rip the paper out of the typewriter and wrinkle it. We don't have a script. This is not for me to try.
- Do not understand what you talking about? Where will it...
№ 416838   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 22:30
It is important - no time you talk about, and what - you want to say.
Quote Explanation: From mirff 2018 interview
№ 414909   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 13:24
Directors also choose differently. Alone; just because - this is a Star, He has already gone well in this film - it means there will be a good box office ..! And even you are often tried to be imposed by producers, or TV companies, if you work for certain artists. Even if you don’t like them, you have to fight them off and say that they don’t fit here. Of course, the best thing is in Love, in the sense that it should be an intuitive feeling that this person will express what you would like to say in this film.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with MIRFF 2018
№ 414908   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 13:21
... How to force yourself, how it should look - ... I do not know. I haven't learned yet...! I can't tell you...
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question is, "What does Happiness look like?"
№ 414906   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 13:15
- You are our director only because you yourself do not know how to play a role.
№ 414804   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2021 / 23:09
Афоризмы о жизни...
Жизнь человека - дальняя дорога к мечтам.
The human life is a long road to the dreams.
Жизнь человека - бесконечная борьба со временем.
The human life is an endless struggle with time.
Жизнь человека - падение капли дождя в реку забвения.
Man’s life is the fall of a raindrop into the river of oblivion.
Жизнь человека - падение хрустальной вазы на гранитный пол.
The human life is the fall of a crystal vase on a granite floor.
Жизнь человека - это лишь миг между поцелуем матери и смерти.
The human life is only a moment between the kiss of mother and death.
Жизнь человека - испытательный полигон для ошибок и ударов судьбы.
The life is a testing ground for mistakes and blows of destiny.
Жизнь человека - это болото, и только леший с кикиморами в нём не утонут.
The human life is a swamp, and only the wood-goblin and the kikimores do not drown in it.
Жизнь человека - это большой спорт с многочисленными травмами и сверхнагрузками.
The human life is the professional sport with numerous injuries and overloads.
Жизнь человека - спектакль, где режиссер - это судьба, а люди лишь марионетки в её руках.
The human life is a performance where the director is fate, and people are just puppets in her hands.
Жизнь человека - раскраска, заработаешь деньги на краски, будет красочной, не заработаешь, будет серой.
The human life is colouring, if earning money for the paints will be painted, if not earning will be somber.
Жизнь - это равенство между агрессией и смирением, а когда это равенство нарушается - пирует смерть.
Life is the equality between aggression and humility, and when this equality is violated, death feasts.
№ 411036   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 16:24
You can't call yourself a director at 18. Just because you don't have any life experience yet. Neither the trauma of parting, nor the experience of reflections, nor fundamental disappointments, there is nothing yet; your language is still borrowed; you can, inspired by someone, repeat his style, retell similar stories, imitating the handwriting of an idol; admire someone - and this happens to any future artist. All poets caught themselves on the fact that they began, imitating Tsvetaeva, Brodsky or someone else, however, having matured, having filled their hand, and therefore, "having filled the bumps", having received an education not only at the student's bench, but also in life itself, one should realize that that you are not an epigone or simulacrum, that you need to create your own space - your own, not borrowed. And this is the most valuable thing, but it also requires courage. Courage assumes that you are not afraid to reveal yourself. And the willingness to show such courage indicates that there is something to show.
Quote Explanation: From the online conference of the Yakutsk pitching of debutants-2020.
№ 407930   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:27
An actor can wait all his life, like a bride, for his director. Someone who sees in him his own gift. And if the director is the one who constructs the building of the concept, then the actor is the one who inhabits it. And it often happens that the actor is uncomfortable in the “building” where the director invited him. You have to adapt, adjust, find the strength to find yourself in a space alien to you. But it also happens that you find each other. It is necessary and possible to find those with whom you are on the way. And it is a great joy, if not a necessity, to find comrades-in-arms, like-minded people, partners. I'm talking now about the creative group as a whole, and this is the operator, the screenwriter, the artists, the sound engineers, and the production department. That is, a large and well-coordinated team. You can spend many years on this, or maybe get lucky when you found each other from your first film. It is important for young people who are looking for themselves to find partners. It gives you the joy of joint creativity and support - you are not alone. Almost everyone I met on The Return and The Exile is still working with me. It is very important to find people of your blood type, your composition, your rhythm.
Quote Explanation: From the online conference of the Yakutsk pitching of debutants-2020.
№ 407929   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:24
- They educate those who should be conductors of neocolonialism.
- On the example of B. B. we see that they succeed. I must say that B. B. skillfully acts. What is the characteristic of the scene that just happened? What happened? It was about A. We discussed." what will happen. At this time, B. B. masterfully translated this situation in a completely different direction. First, he got a large audience, because he reigned on the screen. Without a moment's hesitation, he introduced some things that don't seem to need to be proven. For example, authoritarianism... You just keep quiet, it will not pass with me, I am the director! The second is kleptocracy. There is a serious struggle with this now.
But it doesn't matter to B.B. He doesn't talk about nuances, he just throws in... And it stays. And it's maturing. And someone will see: well, yes, really...
And in fact, the program is already dedicated not to A., but to...
Release Date: 25.11.2020
№ 407489   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2020 / 14:18
For Kheifitz, however, there is a mysterious force in the details. His attention to detail is not just professional conscientiousness, but rather a form of manifestation of his, individual, unique perception of the world around him. There is a significant difference between simply using the technique and one's own vision, which does not come with experience and skill, but is given to a person as an integral part of his gift. If the technique is usually resorted to only in this suitable case, then the author's vision penetrates all the links of the director's constructions, equally influencing the image of the main and secondary events. “For me in the movies, the death of the hero and the dust on his shoes are equally important ...” said Kheifits.
№ 407182   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2020 / 16:12
opera on a quarter. So I saved myself up for a Mercedes.
№ 405953   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2020 / 12:18
There aren't many Directors that have managed to remove fifteen feature films. I did it. But, happiness is different: I was lucky to shoot what I wanted. It is inconceivable luck, fantastic!
№ 400113   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:30
I was ambitious but I never thought about it. I understand kind of what I did, and I know that something I did.
I always did the painting for the viewer, but this does not mean that I was trying to please them. Have always done painting as he saw fit. But, I like it and I feel that my paintings looked and got some response... So, it's important.
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question; when Karen G. said to himself that he is a talented and creative person is important whether he has confirmation from the audience, critics, colleagues..???
№ 400103   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:00
As I started to shoot a movie? When I was fifteen, everything went crazy from the bloody denouement in "Bonnie and Clyde", so I asked my dad to take me to the movies - I wanted to see it with my own eyes. When the hero Gene Hackman died, I was shocked incredibly. I became obsessed with the movie. Remember, a little later I bought the magazine "Film Comment" Bonnie and Clyde on the cover, but did not understand anything of what was written there. Then I just decided to shoot their movies.
№ 395177   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 20:06
Night called Irina. Interrupted a dream where I was talking with Socrates about the benefits of ritual in the work of dealer meat market. I argued that you can not see the pork heads and the smell of blood, and to bear philosophical thought. He laughed at my naivety. And convinced not to surrender to the slavery of the animal shop. Isn't flowing there, as on the battlefields, blood, and sweat? No, I smiled, this is not a battle. It's a ritual of pagan sacrifice. I am a priest, not a slave. I cut and I cut a sacred product and not dismembered corpses of animals. Play sacrifice, hone ritual, as Spinoza magnifying glass. But my heart remains untouched. Blood of alien ritual comes to my mind. A robe? Well. Bathrobe will give in the wash. Or throw it like a snake casts of its old skin.
- Do not dissemble to himself, ' replied Socrates. I swear to dog, you won't be able to protect your inner peace from the market of the stench. You're too weak for this. Too vulnerable, though not a poet. The meat shop is not for you. Go to Church and nephrosis temporarily as a watchman. It's yours.
- In the Church? Hmm. As a watchman? But it is impossible to grind lenses. It is impossible to sharpen a ritual where Christ drove out the beach vendors. In the Church you cannot be a worker. You can only serve. And I'm not ready. I swear to dog, Socrates, I am not ready. If you want to live in freedom, to learn to serve. Little patience, Socrates. A lot of ease and very little patience. Perhaps I'll take the wording of the text of the play. And benefited from it. I'll think about it.
And then the phone rang Irene. A dream come true.
Disturbing voice she said,
- Daughter problem. Locked myself in the bathroom crying. Evening came drunk. Said that I raised her wrong. Said I took away her opportunity to be happy. She will never be happy because I taught her happiness. How does it feel to hear of your mother?
- Why all this? Have accumulated? Or reaction to the event?
And reaction, was accumulated. Some Director gave her up. Told her that she is young. And it needs to be taught everything. And what is everything?
- What? Oh, this Melpomene. I believe, not theater arts. Where is she now? In the bathroom?
Yes. Quiet. I'm going through. Wouldn't have done something with us. Silly.
I got out of bed and approached the laptop. Opened the email, found a file with the text of the play "Suicide".
What is there in the play? - I asked. - Don't have time to read. What's up with the heroine?
- Opens the veins, - a small voice said Irina. - What to do? To break down the door?
Break. I'll sit on the phone.
People fell in love with acting. Actors - founders of the mod. The mummers - house on the sand. Open the news feed and rested his eyes in the murk and the husk, which is called life...
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist and buddy
№ 391968   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:06