laughter [Theme] Page 5

I am the inspiration that peers through your window at night, painting the melodies of pictures you have not painted, and your laughter that you cannot know. And I am a stupid thought that suddenly overshadows you in broad daylight and fills your heart with extraordinary joy. I am a song that tells about passion and despair, about madness and tenderness. I am the bell of awakened spring. I am the first flowers that light up in your visions, and the rainbow that flares up in previously unknown feelings. I am a long-awaited solar whim and a melting boundless tenderness of a kiss. I am the wind that embraces blooming April and excites with the confidence of generous September. I am the element, the only one whose fury attracts and surprises. I am the top of a glacier above the forests, dazzlingly sparkling, and the copper voices of birds by the winter sea. I am a happy dream fifteen minutes before dawn, born of a distant star. I'm your chance to tell the world what you can't hide. I am a sculpture, changing every moment and forever unique. I am that which lives silently in the heart and makes the hands tender and the eyes moist. I am quiet sadness and sad silence filled with life. I am a riddle that no one can solve. My gentle callsigns fly into space...
№ 441413   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 13:06
Time places the right accents in any relationship: both with people and with oneself. At some point, you gain the wisdom to be silent and not utter useless words, and at another time you do not reproach yourself for causeless laughter and chatter about nothing. Someday there will be more experience in my heart than naivety, and it will become easier to distinguish one person from another, but for now I will just not blame myself for inevitable mistakes.
№ 441196   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 03:03
Children's laughter - living emotions of God!
№ 440836   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2022 / 15:12
Breathe Life...
№ 440730   Added Viker 14-06-2022 / 09:52
I want all the children of this planet to have a happy childhood, so that only ringing laughter and sparkling eyes, joy and fulfillment of all hopes, a peaceful sky above their heads and embraces of love. Just the easy way, with teddy bears and candy and balloons and carousels and popsicles, just like all kids should. Beloved parents are nearby, support, kindness and just such a small, big happiness.
№ 440357   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2022 / 12:24
I like the singing of birds, I like the chime of my silvery poplars, but most of all I love listening to my son's laughter in my garden.
№ 440208   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2022 / 14:09
The painter Zeuxis suddenly died of laughter at the sight of a portrait of an old woman, painted by him.
№ 438683   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:52
Ha ha ha!
№ 438677   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:51
How to get rid of a hole in the heart? By changing your behavior and focus of attention, comprehending your own experience, you change your attitude towards it, and it becomes smaller. I do not believe that it can be got rid of - I think I will feel it all my life - but I can assure you that I perceive it differently than before. It was filled with my love for other people and their love for me, places dear to me, books and words that softened me, the sound of the ocean, the smell of freshly plowed land, the beauty of flowers, the laughter of my daughter - I did not expect this. I perceive this emptiness in my heart differently because I deeply understood its impact on me and accepted the woman I have become, the child and girl I once was.
№ 438560   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:30
The laughter of the crowds, fraught with temptations.
№ 438168   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 16:54
Laughter is contagious, as is yawning.
№ 437837   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2022 / 02:09
With whom you can laugh together, you can work together.
№ 437833   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2022 / 01:45
- Well, of course, I recognized him ... Firstly, he performed his favorite song. And I recognized him, this pumped-up one of ours ... The last hint was, remember, the mountain
Release Date: 21.03.2021
№ 437746   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 23:36
The more emotional presentation, the more response it finds in the hearts and souls of citizens. And I'll tell you exactly the opposite. As soon as you see that in the text, in the video, they appeal to your emotions, immediately know that you are being bred, they are not turning to your brain, but to animal feelings. Now they will force you to empathize with this, then they will slip something else, and then there are no borders, there is nothing, no Motherland, no mother, no father, nothing at all in the head, only shit splashing, sobbing, laughter, and this is the main thing joy in life.
№ 436789   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 20:24
They were too broad in mind and soul to laugh at people.
№ 436578   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 09:51