principles [Theme] Page 3

Our foreign policy and our principles differ from the more patient Russian policy. In Russian politics, it is not always customary to equally and equally respond to certain antics in relation to Russia. And we answer equally at best. We usually answer this disproportionately more.
Release Date: 10.04.2021
№ 416759   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 18:30
- What are you doing here, Freak?
- I change my principles, because I have always believed that it is better to be a coward for one second than to be a corpse all my life. But here I am, fighting, and even more surprisingly, on the side of good, against injustice. And he was defeated...
№ 415869   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 16:24
One blade - Commandments.
One blade - Memory.
One blade - Truth.
One blade is Shadows.
One blade is War.
One blade to a traitor.
№ 413919   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 18:39
On the future. It's not even an attitude towards corruption or theft, it's a question of the future. a serious issue is being resolved. Or the future is a sovereign and strong Russia, regardless of what the name of the President of Russia is. It won't be Putin, it's going to be someone else. The question is what kind of policy Russia will pursue - inside the country and abroad.
Or it will be a country of extremely narrow-minded and very unsully and sometimes frankly depraved people who will not be ready for any independent policy either inside Russia or outside it. This is what the struggle is for, but not for any freedoms, ideals, principles. They have no principles for a long time.
Release Date: 09.02.2021
№ 413366   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 02:42
When great changes occur in history, when great principles are touched upon, as a rule, the majority is mistaken.
№ 411311   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2021 / 11:24
See how much you and I are different? You fall on your knees before the gods, and I drive a bullet between their eyes.
№ 410669   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2021 / 12:57
What is holding people back from resorting to violence? Conscience, those same notorious moral principles? But morality is a corrupt bitch that will fall under anyone, you just have to stroke her well or, conversely, beat her. After this, not only morality changes, but new values, republics and countries, clauses in the law are formed. Let's take you and me as an example. While you are acquiring another neurosis, while the hours of sleep deprivation are calculated in four digits, I successfully fulfill the next order and enjoy the company of some stunning lady. And it will always be so. I will win and you will lose.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408064   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:51
When we are unjustifiably stubborn
And no one wants to yield first,
Tragedies and dramas happen,
High blood pressure and nerves.
Of course, the holy cause of principle,
Because of him, their heads are at risk.
Sometimes, princes turned to beggars,
And princes and beggars were.
But we don't always have the top,
And we don't always get the grand prize,
When forgetting about the golden mean
We do not compromise,
No, no, we are not compromising!
Quote Explanation: "We don't compromise." Music: Viktor Lebedev, performed by Igor Dmitriev (role: director of the music hall).
№ 407351   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2020 / 12:33
I have a principle too! And it is completely unknown whose principle is more principled!
№ 407330   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2020 / 00:57
Comment

treacherous impatience.
№ 405701   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2020 / 11:27
The great destroyers of Pyrrhoism, or excessive skepticism, are the activities, occupations, and affairs of everyday life. These principles can flourish and dominate [philosophical] schools, where it is really difficult, if not impossible, to refute them. But as soon as they come out of the shadows, and through the presence of real objects that excite our affects and feelings, they come face to face with the strongest principles of our nature, they will disappear like smoke, leaving the most convinced skeptic in the same position as other mortals.
№ 405050   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 21:27
The main and most compelling objection to excessive skepticism is that it cannot be of long-term benefit as long as it retains all its strength and power. One has only to ask such a skeptic what he actually wants and what he achieves through all this curious research, and he will immediately get lost and will not know what to answer. Followers of Copernicus or Ptolemy, advocating two different systems of astronomy, may hope to lead their listeners to some kind of permanent and enduring conviction. The Stoic or Epicurean lays out principles that not only can be sustainable, but also influence the behavior and way of life of people. The adherent of Pyrrhonism cannot hope that his philosophy will have a permanent influence on the mind, or, if this influence is carried out, the latter will be beneficial to society. On the contrary, he must admit, if he is willing to admit anything at all, that the whole structure of human life would have to undergo destruction if its principles were to gain universal and lasting domination. All conversations, all activities would immediately cease, and people would be in complete lethargy until their miserable existence came to an end due to the dissatisfaction of natural needs. True, such a fatal end can hardly be feared, for nature is always much stronger than principles.
№ 405049   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 21:24
I do not lend. Nobody ever. Debt is fraught. Better to give.
№ 404505   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 21:48
The principle looks without limit.
№ 402492   Added wisewords 16-08-2020 / 18:55