life [Theme] Page 3

The main thing for a living person is life, the main thing in life is change, change is movement, we are inside this movement.
№ 466164   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 16:18
Apparently in life I am a typical “informal”!
№ 466144   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 03:57
Death precedes life just as sleep precedes awakening.
№ 466136   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2024 / 03:21
And as for the house... The traitors don’t have one. Having betrayed their homeland once, they will never find a place for themselves in life.
№ 466110   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2024 / 03:09
- I realized this with the duel with Jack. I realized that this city is part of me, and my soul will always be with this city. Therefore, by the time everyone returns, this city created by 5DS will be an even more wonderful place. It is my duty to support the city of Neo-Domino.
- I realized this with the duel with Jack. I realized that...
№ 466105   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2024 / 15:36
Some health gurus have taught us that the best way to grow and cultivate vitality is to look in the mirror. Working as a psychiatrist showed me that we do better if we turn away from the mirror and look out the window. Moreover, I hope that you will open the door and step safely into the world. Choose vitality by challenging yourself, connecting with others, and contributing to the greater good in every way possible.
№ 466083   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:54
I am not advocating self-neglect or martyrdom. I also don't recommend living like a doormat. It's important to take care of yourself. In the event of an emergency ten kilometers above the ground, putting your oxygen mask on yourself first could be the difference between life and death. Protect yourself first, then help others. But in everyday life this metaphor usually does not work. Also, there doesn't have to be an either/or; it can be both/and. Being too self-focused can be an excuse to shut yourself out from the rest of the world. There's nothing wrong with doing nice things for yourself, but if taken to an extreme, it can become an excuse for self-absorption.
№ 466073   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2024 / 03:24
They say that the most important thing for a servant in a relationship with his master is loyalty. Although devotion may seem out of your reach at first, it is actually right in front of your eyes. If you once decide to trust her, in that very moment you will become an impeccable servant.
Quote Explanation: Chapter first
№ 466052   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 15:21
There are many stones in our lives over which we stumble, but we get up and continue on our way. Someone may stop and not walk, but someone will walk until the road ends. And these are all our mistakes that every person makes. Some may get stuck and not know what to do, while others will figure it out and get through it until the road is clear
№ 466046   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2024 / 03:27
Religion in Nepal is the main advisor and dictator in many areas of life: family, political, art, and so on. Here they believe in rebirth (samsara - the cycle of birth and death) and liberation of the soul (moksha), and the concepts of karma (the result of past actions) and dharma (moral principles) are the main tenets of Nepalese life.
№ 466030   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2024 / 08:30
Hinduism in Nepal is a religion, and Buddhism is a philosophy, it is a way of life.
№ 466025   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2024 / 08:15
The conviction of the need to honor the humane and the ability to see the beautiful is the path to a fulfilling life.
№ 466017   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2024 / 03:21
Self-respect, by definition, only makes sense when living a conscious, productive life.
№ 466013   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2024 / 03:09
When you look back, some excesses are tempting to be edited, like an unsuccessful sentence in a text, or deleted altogether. It seems that if you deny their presence, it will be easier to move on. But this not only creates knots in the soul, but also stops. It is possible to physically move between events and countries, notice how the reflection in the mirror ages, and the number of candles on the birthday cake increases over the years - but still be at the age and place when the mental trauma began. Personal collapse is akin to death. And without all the stages of grief, it is impossible to cope with this episode and overcome it. Both the death of a loved one and the murder of some part of oneself - as a rule, this is an innocent element of the essence - is accepted along with tears and anger. You can’t just keep something good and throw away the bad - it’s all intertwined. One thing leads to another. Or you cut off your past completely and pretend that it didn’t exist at all, and thereby cut off a piece of your life. Or you accept everything. At the same time, it is worth remembering: by avoiding pain, you are running away from the future.
№ 466005   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2024 / 08:18
There are many roles in life, but in every role, a person is a fool.
№ 465996   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2024 / 15:30