not true [Theme] Page 1

Grief makes us vulnerable and defenseless, anyone can offend us. Why is it said that grief makes a person wise and steadfast? Not true. Grief teaches to humiliation and humility.
№ 440302   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 01:24
There is a myth that women love themselves very much, much more than men. It is not true. I think men love themselves. You men love yourself, adore yourself, because you don’t do shit to yourself. How does a man start his day? You just woke up and washed what you love. For a woman, washing is, unfortunately, an unfinished act. This is the preparation of the surface for further repair and maintenance work. And we have a hand full to paint. It is so stuffed that if I wish I can draw exactly the same face on the back of my head.
Release Date: 17.04.2022
№ 440290   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2022 / 21:54
I don't know who said that people are worthy of the fate that they are able to endure, but this is not true. Most often, fate acts as a kind of purging, vicious beast, who is happy to break the lives of the weakest, while countless brainless scum live happily ever after.
№ 440118   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 11:27
- Mom said I got this heart from Santa. I thought it was made by elves or someone else, but it's not true, is it?
- No, it's not true.
- Yes, I heard the nurses talking. In fact, it's from another child. Another child had to die.
- Justin, baby.
- And then I outgrew his heart, so for the last two years Mom has been praying for another child to die for me. Isn't that what you've been praying for? Tell me, Mom. She prayed for it. And what does God think about it?
Quote Explanation: Justin spoke to a priest who assured him that God wanted him to live.
- Mom said I got this heart from Santa. I thought it was...
№ 439951   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:31
“Azuri’s successor, Calamity Instigator, it’s all you!” Because of your existence, the world is bursting at the seams!
Quote Explanation: Hazama reveals the truth to Noelle while also torturing Makoto.
№ 439096   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:32
Europe does not need the truth about Russia; she needs a untruth that is convenient for her. Its press is ready to print the latest nonsense about us, if this nonsense has the character of blasphemy and reproach.
№ 437590   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2022 / 13:30
It's like we're living in a room with a poster hanging on the wall. We stare at it and think that the whole world is the room and the poster. There is something pretty on the poster: a landscape or maybe a famous artist. Just like in a movie about a prison... What was it called? The room is a prison cell. Each of us sees the picture differently. The picture may be different, but we are all chained to it. But this is not true. It's just a screen to hide the truth. They lie to us. We lie to ourselves. The room is not the whole world. Our world is much bigger and more amazing. The poster on the wall only hides the passage leading to the real world. We are safe in the room. But sometimes... Sometimes something crawls out from behind the poster. And the one who becomes a witness to this, from shock, tries to forget about everything that he saw.
Quote Explanation: Polaris brings Jessie Faden to the Federal Bureau of Control, where the main character talks about the world, drawing an analogy with a room and a poster hanging in it.
Its like were living in a room with a poster hanging on...
№ 436596   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 10:45
And he said: - Don't you dare believe them! Cry!
№ 435306   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 13:09
Tolerate lies about yourself is an integral part of the acting profession.
№ 417425   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 15:21
He's going to beat you up and he's going to make you.
№ 407622   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 12:48
What you half-cunning, you will live.
№ 407621   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 12:45
When all has already been said and done, then our primordial foolishness, who knows, will not be more healing than another reasonable truth, for, warmed by the warmth of our native hearths and the flames of our hearts, it is ready to attract the wild bees of truth, so that they swarm, giving their sweet honey.
Quote Explanation: Quote from Hannah Kent's Dark Water
№ 406150   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 03:54
When your clock strikes thirteen, it makes sense to doubt not only the thirteenth beat, but also the previous twelve.
Quote Explanation: Morning show "Formula of meaning" with Dmitry Kulikov and Olga Podolyan on radio «Vesti FM». 18.09.2020.
№ 404159   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2020 / 13:48
To make a falsehood seem plausible, it must be intertwined with the truth.
№ 403928   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 21:27
Look for purity. Do not look thin and dirty about anyone... don't stop bad thoughts... Lies run... to tell the Truth, never fear, only with prayer and first ask the blessing of the Lord.
№ 399401   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 12:12