Genesis [Theme] Page 4

In each of us a smoldering flame that could ignite. We are constantly pursues lust for life. How much would any of us have been taught to reduce, distort and mangle our existence, something inside of us seeks to broaden the horizons, to provide a space for growth and development. We are afraid the price of this growth, we are afraid of those outdoor spaces that our eyes sometimes detects around; want to close their eyes to their own capabilities.
№ 396229   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:24
If I want to feel the meaning of his existence, I need to "trust" their ordinary life. Many of us are accustomed to betray their views, desires and values, if significant or many other people take a different position. When I put aside my own unique understanding of the experience for the sake of momentary satisfaction or seeming security, I break away from his centre. I can be myself only if ready to defend its own existence. But I also understand that in order to do this effectively, you must be prepared to understand the viewpoints of others.
№ 396102   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:58
Of course, you can't really avoid responsibility for your actions and your being. Liability neither the left or right, and such an attempt is always destructive to someone trying to do it. I stood up Louise with her obsessive desire to please and thereby showed that the only way to please me - not to be obsequious. In doing so, I exacerbated its contradictions. This tactic output constant inner struggle Louisa.
№ 396099   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:57
Four important characteristic of what it means to live a full life.
I am alive only in the process of my being. I can't find their Genesis in what you do, what achieve, what titles I have, that others think and say about me. I truly exist only in moments of awareness, feelings, choices and actions. So I can't see my Genesis, because I have a vision and all I see cannot be me. I - vision, movement, awareness.
If I want real life, I have to realize the course of its existence, the fact that my center is my experience, and if I don't take life seriously, it eludes me. My inner feeling is the key to the realization of being.
Taking his life seriously, I open a lot in its existence, before too low-priced, but now can appreciate. Thus I can enrich your life. So, I will pay attention to their emotions - for all, including those who previously tried not to notice, for example, fear and anger, to their imagination, imagination and experiences, which attempted to exclude from his life, but which are part of any human story - disappointment and failure.
If I admit that my personality will be tied to objective things, I would be extremely vulnerable to external circumstances and accidents. Identity, based on what I did, how I perceive what others think about me is identity tied to the past. It can lead to stagnation and repetition in life. Only genuine procedural identity is living in the moment and are capable of change and evolution with the flow of my life.
№ 395430   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:10
In fact, he was here because I overcame a huge split of their personal identity. On the one hand, he was confined to vedmosti, attributes and achievements. He was surrendered to chance and constantly trying to build a safe haven from the sand of their actions and their results. It seemed durable, because it rested on the fact that apparently tangible and inform. But the person, based on objectification, in fact the most vulnerable; however, this model of personality, Lawrence, like most of us learned in early childhood. On the other side of this huge watershed Lawrence has opened up the possibility of genuine freedom, the freedom to Express your being in any moment, not dragging the heavy, immobile shell of the past. Knowing who we are, we don't need to see ourselves because we have the vision; we don't rely on what he did, because we know that was the effect, but most are not. This person who is genuine in its deepest sense. And, as yet found Lawrence, it reduces our vulnerability to the vicissitudes of success and failure, approval and disapproval.
№ 395422   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2020 / 11:09
I got fed up life is full of hassles,
Fed up with troubles, poverty! Oh God, if you
Brought from non-existence existence, and bring me
In the name of your being - from bitter poverty!
№ 394915   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 21:24
Legislative enactments, ridiculous piles of hastily invented ideas, for the most part abstract. They're not even something that is contrary to the nature and meaning of life, and just somewhere to the side, as a bow, attached to every "God knows what".
№ 391007   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 11:03
When we dance, the world becomes more joy. And joy is the ideal material for repair of leaky existence.
№ 391004   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 10:54
Genesis - an ordered chaos, the reality of the empirical state of existence.
№ 388741   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2020 / 14:24
... why did they act corruptly, turning away from virtue? From ignorance of the good? But what bessilna blindness of ignorance? Maybe they know what to look for, but also passion irresistible force down them the wrong way? But then again, they are powerless, because they can not resist the Vice. Or knowingly and willingly they avoid good and tend to wrinkle? In this case, they not only have more power, but cease to exist. Because people are rushing away from the total for all purposes, immediately lose their existence.
№ 388627   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 11:49
The experience of all peoples and of all times has proved that autocratic government is still fatal to rulers and to society. We cannot allow the basis of the government - the tyranny of one man - it is impossible to agree that all rights were on one side and all duties on the other. Putting yourself above the laws, the rulers have forgotten that they are in this case outside the law, outside of mankind! - It is impossible to refer to the laws when it is about others and not to recognize their existence, when it comes to them.
Quote Explanation: the Decembrists, the draft Constitution
№ 386325   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 12:32
The direct communication of man with the soul occurs when he tries a taste of it - and there is nothing above and more important than the taste of this living substance, like low as our being compared to her.
№ 385688   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2020 / 10:50
A key human desire is not the destruction of the surrounding nature, and in his rape. The whole historical process - this is a permanent domination of the individual, the crowd and archetype.
№ 384229   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 15:17
Reading Hegel November 9, 11:59 "Since reflection in the true nature of things is revealed to the extent that this thinking is my activity, this true nature is at the same time a product of my spirit, and it is precisely a product of this spirit as a thinking subject; it is my creation, of my simple universality as just a self-existing "I", or, in other words, the creation of my freedom. " ... which is limited by my awareness of the world and myself. Expanding your knowledge, you expand your freedom of action and judgment. (Collapse) "Note. Often you can hear the expression: independent thinking, as if something significant is being expressed. In fact, no one can think for another, just like no one can eat and drink for another; this expression therefore represents pleonasm.In thinking, freedom is directly contained, because it is a universal activity, therefore, some abstract relation to oneself, some self-being, devoid of definitions from art. Orons of subjectivity, but on the content side it’s immersed in the subject and its definitions only, if therefore they speak of philosophizing about humility (or modesty) and pride, and humility or modesty consist in not attributing anything special to their subjectivity, at least it is impossible to blame pride in philosophizing, because thinking in its content is true only insofar as it deepens into the subject, and in its form it is not a special being or action the essence of the subject, but consists only in the fact that consciousness behaves as abstract, as freed from any particularity of particular properties, states, etc., and produces only the universal, in which it is identical with all individuals. If Aristotle demands that we be worthy of such behavior, then the dignity that consciousness gives itself is precisely that it renounces its private opinion and belief and gives itself to the power of the subject. “Independent thinking is a tautology, thinking is always independent, it is developed as a skill, or in its infancy, so you need to strive for the independence of the thinker. For this he needs a goal - survival, and a means - the study of the world and himself in order to achieve the goal , which is initially impossible to achieve if you remain indifferent to the world around you and yourself.Do those who killed for the sake of momentary survival, not knowing the finiteness of life, seek to survive? They acted within their horizons. the threat is wider, there would be wider choice, freedom of choice within a wider range of judgments and possible actions.Then killing would not be in the first place, and it would always be applied only to those who are always forced by an affordable choice to act only like that, not otherwise, and whom it is impossible to influence by expanding this horizons through the formation of the being that defines them. "A person, since he wants to be real, must exist in cash, must limit himself. To whom the finite is too disgusted, it does not achieve any reality, but remains in the abstract and decays without leaving a trace in itself. "Unification is possible only if we realize (freedom, this is a conscious necessity according to Marx) of our individual boundaries, if the goal is unattainable by other means (individually , within these borders), so those who promote individually achievable goals (apartments, cars, food and a good night's sleep) most likely do not care about our survival individually either (death is still not defeated), not even of a species weighed down by biological heritage (all global dangers threatening our civilization are difficult to predict, we can only dream of counteracting it) After the formation of a personality capable of independently exploring the world and responding to its challenges, delving into the subject after subject, it will inevitably have to face , which exceeds its capabilities, which will lead to an awareness of the need for unification.The personality is inert, built into the ready-made adaptive mechanisms of civilization is sheltered from challenges, from necessity cognition, and from the possibility of encountering something beyond its capabilities. One cannot count on such a person in case of danger requiring the participation of everyone, even if it is a fire at the neighbors.
№ 382355   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 17:00
One: What is creativity?
Habuda: You call creativity is a new combination of old puzzles. The first step in the work - create their existence and their game.
№ 381222   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 10:52