silence [Theme] Page 3

Silence is the same wall. There seems to be nothing behind her. There are no sounds. There are no people. All that's left is you and your thoughts. Who needs them if there is no one?
№ 445648   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2022 / 13:03
And I only see you in my dreams.
№ 444651   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2022 / 02:06
Drops of rain fall.
№ 444613   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2022 / 16:12
Where the cold prevails - we are looking for a handful of warmth. Where silence is silent, words are so lacking. We are always constantly looking for something, and often we do not have enough days for a day of life. But in these tireless searches, we want one thing - that a person will come into our lives with whom we can be silent when two hearts tell each other about everything in the world.
№ 444123   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2022 / 23:18
And there, in the depths of Russia, There is centuries-old silence.
Quote Explanation: From a poem by N. A. Nekrasov “Noise in the capitals, winds rumble” (1861).
№ 443741   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2022 / 20:54
And again I start walking.
№ 442755   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 03:18
The strongest is tenderness!
№ 442557   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2022 / 17:30
And a little noticeable whisper of the sea.
№ 441486   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 13:12
I am the inspiration that peers through your window at night, painting the melodies of pictures you have not painted, and your laughter that you cannot know. And I am a stupid thought that suddenly overshadows you in broad daylight and fills your heart with extraordinary joy. I am a song that tells about passion and despair, about madness and tenderness. I am the bell of awakened spring. I am the first flowers that light up in your visions, and the rainbow that flares up in previously unknown feelings. I am a long-awaited solar whim and a melting boundless tenderness of a kiss. I am the wind that embraces blooming April and excites with the confidence of generous September. I am the element, the only one whose fury attracts and surprises. I am the top of a glacier above the forests, dazzlingly sparkling, and the copper voices of birds by the winter sea. I am a happy dream fifteen minutes before dawn, born of a distant star. I'm your chance to tell the world what you can't hide. I am a sculpture, changing every moment and forever unique. I am that which lives silently in the heart and makes the hands tender and the eyes moist. I am quiet sadness and sad silence filled with life. I am a riddle that no one can solve. My gentle callsigns fly into space...
№ 441413   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2022 / 13:06
Summer is the time when all sorts of magical things can happen to you. Braid your hair with two braids, take an old bicycle and go wherever your eyes look, to the horizon thread. Or maybe go swimming before a thunderstorm and dive from the bridge, as in childhood. Running in the rain in a flowing thin dress and accidentally run into a stranger who after a while will become more to you than the entire universe. Go to the mountains with old friends, sit in front of a fire until dawn, laugh and sing your favorite songs until you wheeze. Spend the night on the balcony, look at the star pollen and be silent, so that this wonderful silence will be remembered later even after many years. Don't be afraid to be who you are, with your desires of a 17-year-old girl in your soul. Cut your bangs, weave flowers into your hair, wear a polka dot dress, jump over puddles and paint your nails the color of fresh lettuce, because that's the summer mood. To smile. Be in love. Live.
№ 441342   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:33
There is no more sociable and talkative interlocutor in nature than wise and blessed silence.
№ 440584   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2022 / 17:51
With every plane of yours going in the wrong direction, all I can do is shake my thoughts about non-disengagement. And it doesn't hurt, because there is no time when basses and highs are closer than those 10 seconds during which spring dies in Paris.
№ 439457   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 15:52
Motherland is, first of all, the soul. It spread everywhere and looked at me with a thousand eyes. There was some kind of magical silence, the world became animated. I was afraid to move, so as not to frighten her. It seemed that everyone around was participating in the farewell ceremony.
№ 439287   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:54
And then silence fell over me. The sensation was sudden and startled me. It was like I was on the other side of reality. I still didn't fully understand what had happened. Dark ocean waves, prickly splashes, luminous ridges around seemed to me something like a hallucination or a dream - just open your eyes and everything will disappear ...
№ 439267   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 10:17
- To believe in silence, you know, captain, is the same as sitting on an anthill in an interesting place.
Quote Explanation: 2nd series.
- To believe in silence, you know, captain, is the same as...
№ 439099   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:32