excuse [Theme] Page 4

Well, we returned from the operative counter-intelligence activities to Alfred Koch, as in my opinion it is Gorazd more important. Because it's really a Manifesto, and this excuse treachery, small and large. This is actually a justification of himself as a man of a certain generation and a certain generation. In this sense, of course everything that happens around the case Safronov - it's not about journalism and not about counter-intelligence. It's about responsibility. But where is the responsibility - and there is ideology. And let's see what our ideology. We do so many people herded into a corridor decision-making, when betrayal in varying degrees, for them, it becomes natural.
Release Date: 08.07.2020
№ 400152   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 11:06
No such meanness, which would not put us in fear. To what absurdities we come from fear, it is already pre-justified.
№ 400105   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:06
You go on a personification and we are talking about the system. Of course, this does not give the right to Rob and kill. Compensation is only a technical matter. We are talking about understanding the history of the last 300 years. What was always forbidden. Because the de facto philosophy has always been a pastime of white rich men who have found a justification for the system that has developed, the system is absolutely unfair exploitation and oppression of peoples. And you can mock Karl Marx, you can pretend that this never happened. But we must understand that there are basic values. The tragedy, as evidenced by Karen Georgievich, and You don't want to hear that relatively speaking, since the mid 80s the idea of philosophical ceased to grow.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on 08.06.2020
№ 397668   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:39
The idea of the craftsmanship behind exaggerated quality to remain unchanged throughout the history of oil painting.
In earlier traditions of art glorified the wealth. But then, wealth was a symbol of the established social and divine order.
Oil painting celebrates the richness of the new sense - dynamic, finding justification only in the highest power of money, i.e. purchasing power. Consequently, painting had to find a way to demonstrate how coveted everything that you can buy for the money. And the visual desirability of what can be bought lies in its tangibility, in how it will respond to a touch on the hand of a master.
№ 397480   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 17:03
Those ordinary people who are not able to scandal, find scandal celebrity the perfect excuse for their cowardice. And at the same time, the excellent podium on which to build their non-existent superiority. "I'm not as beautiful as the White Lotus. But I virtuous". "I'm not as talented as Arizona. But I know better life." "I'm not" Inhabitants, having said that, happily sleeping like pigs.
№ 397392   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:34
Not change for the sake of those who do not deserve, do what you like and comfortable. Be what you is, you hate to lose, look for ways the correct moves and don't listen to those who say that succumbed to the excuse of the weak, want to fool around, fool around and try to win, in any game, this gives you a spirit of rivalry, and of victory, and not listen to anyone who criticizes you. If you are not comfortable, then it's all the usual chatter, mainly someone clever, just trying to justify themselves and their drawbacks. Men be boys, and that's fine, it's better to be open, real, than someone else. Want to be silent, be silent, but do not be afraid, springwise strong opponents, it is a step to victory. Who says that strange or crazy, don't listen, people don't like those who are trying to stand out, to achieve something, and the world is full of villainy, and the truth has no values, but learn to forgive and to eliminate the unnecessary people, fell, rise and move on. Will be different States of mind of sadness, joy, depression, melancholy, but no one has the right to judge you, only God be the judge, please send three letters of those who are trying to tell you that you are one, or different rubbish, don't give up and be Champions in life. Don't be afraid to write about what you care about, but get lost in thought, sneaky people will try to judge you and laugh like they need clowns, and only the strong will see your pain, confusion, but when you pass the trials, you become stronger.
When you are young, enjoy your life, experiment in sex, move away from templates, travel, InBusiness, fantasize, live in creativity, exercise, loved ones, even if it's eSports, and don't listen to bullies or obsessed with any one sport, and DO WHAT HOTITE. Not state idols, only God, and no one else.
#of Maximiliano
For for label. Many people take kindness for weakness, it's their problem, everyone judges their depravity, but we must learn to forgive.
“You have heard that it was said, “eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.” And I say unto you, resist not evil. But whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also; if anyone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak also; and whosoever shall compel thee to go with him one mile, go with him two. Let him who asks you and from him that would borrow of thee turn thou not away”.
Learn the Word, the Scriptures. Learn the wisdom of the Lord, which is in one word - Love! And understand what it means: whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other, and thus stay in the faith as hard as a flint. Yes, God grant us the ability to comprehend it. Let him give us strength. And grant us peace, humility, love and affection, so that we would glorify Him as God, the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy spirit, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.
http://www.vedmedenko.org/lection.php? num=27
№ 396513   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2020 / 12:21
And now I think about the eagles: "the Eagles the eagles the essence, and that's all. They are predatory, carnivorous, but have in the justification that nature gave them only antivegetativa. And as they, at the same time strong, farsighted, quick and ruthless, it is very natural that with the appearance of them, all feathered Kingdom in a hurry to conceal. And it comes from fear, not from admiration, as say the poets. And the eagles always live in alienation, in inaccessible places, hospitality is not doing, but Rob, and in his free time asleep robbery".
№ 395810   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:00
Weak support not need and excuse.
№ 393698   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:57
The consequence of buying ill-fitting jeans at that time, when all are sold only one type of jeans is when you are unhappy and ask "Why, who is guilty?" the answer is obvious. The world is to blame, what could you do?
When there are hundreds of different styles of jeans, and you buy some and buying you frustrating, you ask "Why, who is to blame?". The answer is as obvious - "you". You could make the best choice. When on display hundreds of different styles, not to justify the mistake.
Similarly, when people make choices, despite the fact that the selection is good, they feel disappointed and blame yourself for it.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: TEDGlobal 2005: a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=VO6XEQIsCoM" rel="nofollow"The paradox of choice/a
№ 392475   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 20:00
Treason, treachery, dishonor... of course, you can find an excuse. I invented my own, when me and Frank were separated by some unseen force. But wherever we were - the choice is ours, he can be reckless, and could save someone's life. One hopes that our actions bring more good than harm.
№ 391917   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 10:30
- At least you can treat the work seriously? You're always running a circus, Lian-Chu! And the business only you have that to entertain these Yahoos!
- Well, I didn't mean to do...
Justification found! Why, tell me these assholes don't pay?!
- Because they have nothing?
- No! You don't have authority.
- What is the authority?
Well, as you say... Take Hector for example. Huge fangs, hair on end... so he looks presentable, and they're afraid of him! Get it?
- Does not reach. The authority is a hunter, from whom the earth trembles under my feet, okay? A need - it can even punch a couple of times debtors! BAM, BAM, cash on the barrel!.. Finally came?
- The authority - one who... customers pounding?
№ 391561   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 12:06
I need details. Details add credibility.
№ 390913   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 17:21
Often fear is an excuse, but cowardice is always disgusting.
№ 389955   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2020 / 10:39
Love is expectations, love ends when expectations are not met.
№ 389911   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2020 / 00:21
His offense can be attributed to conscience, but that is not an excuse to avoid punishment.
№ 389051   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2020 / 11:24