wine [Theme] Page 5

Wines are not cubes to shift.
№ 446914   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2022 / 13:21
I really wanted to help her, but I knew from my own experience that guilt must be fought one on one, there is no place for allies in this battle.
Quote Explanation: Kelly blamed herself for her brother's death
№ 446887   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 18:27
Feeling guilty is normal. However, we must not forget that guilt is also an emotion that, like others, will someday pass. Unless, of course, you don't hold on to it.
№ 446838   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 15:09
This is all because of me. That 2 years ago, that now - it's all my fault. Tsubasa suffered because of my uselessness. My Symphogear is of no use, because I myself am a nonentity. Tsubasa cried from grief and loneliness. She shed more tears than anyone, but she still fought on. All alone. Tsubasa kept winding herself up to be a blade. But I, too... have something to protect!
№ 446781   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 12:18
"You know, Hibiki... I don't think you should take her place." None of us think so. Therefore, I ask you - do not hold a grudge against Tsubasa. And please, never leave her alone.
№ 446780   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2022 / 12:15
Sometimes we hurt others, and unknowingly. But it hurts us too much to admit it, so we hide, run from guilt. We are afraid to hurt even more.
Quote Explanation: Quote from Theodora.
Sometimes we hurt others, and unknowingly. But it hurts us...
№ 446736   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2022 / 02:00
“So take advantage of this frankness and do whatever you want with me.
№ 446595   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2022 / 10:48
Outside the window it is pouring rain, as if wanting to flow in cold jets not only on the windowsill, but also into the soul. Drops drum on the dark glass, distorting the light of neighboring houses, street lamps and passing cars in the bustle. Darkness envelops the city, driving people to large sofas in warm apartments, to small cafes in corners with glasses of wine and conversations, or to the back rows of cinemas with endless films about love, gunfights or the salvation of the universes by brilliant heroes. It is precisely such evenings with memories of the main, joyful and valuable things that we always keep deep in ourselves or even in small frames from the recent past that warm our hearts.
№ 446478   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 04:06
Years passed, summer and winter changed each other. There were hot days and warm days, and days when the salty wind blew from the sea, flower fields in the spring, and abundant harvests, and golden autumn days, roads were built throughout the kingdom, and bridges connected the banks of the rivers. But the king, as far as his subjects could see, showed no joy. "Now it's always winter," he said to Septon Barth one evening, while drunk. Since Aemon's death, he always drank a cup or three of honey-sweetened wine at night to sleep.
№ 446360   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 07:21
Repentance is for the strong. Weakness is the fear of admitting one's fault.
№ 446345   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 00:21
October is like an aftertaste after a good wine... Summer is long over, but the weather is pampering, the sun is warming, and nature is driving you crazy with its beauty. The city was transformed, the boring streets were suddenly covered with a yellow carpet, the trees changed color, releasing multi-colored gray hair among the foliage, the air smelled of something special, and the heart was filled with some kind of quiet romance - the desire to pour a glass of wine, light candles and dance to your favorite quiet melody. ..
№ 445669   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:27
The language of wine is correct.
№ 444689   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2022 / 19:21
I once read the hypothesis that the human mind, like peacock feathers, is an extravagant display to attract a partner. All art, literature, Mozart, William Shakespeare, Michelangelo, the Empire or Building is just a complicated marriage ritual. It may not matter that we have achieved so much because of a basic instinct. But of course, peacocks hardly fly, they live in mud, peck insects from dung and comfort themselves with their great beauty. I learned to perceive consciousness as a burden, as a load, and we saved them from it: anxiety, self-hatred, guilt - only machines are free, free here, under my control.
№ 444502   Added MegaMozg 15-09-2022 / 23:48