idiots [Theme] Page 2

Men fill the picture. True, they still have common sense or are afraid of ridicule that in their costumes they shy away from screaming oddities, for example, red tailcoats with metal buttons and short trousers with silk stockings, for which there are few hunters, idiots with monocles in their eyes, obviously envious of the theater artists monkeys.
№ 412489   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 07:03
Malkovich was staged a booth. A special detail, this patrol walks in the uniform of the Wehrmacht, and this proves that fascism is flourishing in Ukraine.
Release Date: 18.01.2021
№ 411748   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 12:27
If you want to live in the palace, then you have to love to work. So, routine - you should become your home, because any achievement, any red carpet, flashes and "oh my God, you are so incomparable!" are built on ROUTINE. On STEPping all their "I don't want, not comfortable, boring, can't, oh idiots", and most importantly - on squeezing out a monkey. <... >
Wars are won not by a Hollywood moment of "suspense" over the map, with a long silence, heightened contrast and a skewed face of Brad Pitt: "I know they are coming." Not pathetic nonsense brings victory, but ROUTINE, long and hard work with human stupidity, when, despite all human factors, you persistently, day after day, month after month, solve the same problem - how to provide the army with portyanki. Yes, there is nothing sexy about it - in portyankas and porridge, but without them no battle was won, unlike the empty pathos, when "I know they are coming" murmured and a magical montage of TADAM - everything was resolved. Through a couple of shots with corpses (fast such, five seconds from the force) - victory, laurel wreath.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Vaccine from Idiocracy"
№ 411679   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2021 / 17:36
- If I kill you, it will too.
Quote Explanation: Conversation between two random NPCs
№ 411509   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2021 / 10:30
Some bitch will play with them as with cute plush toys, tug at their paws, see what they have inside and, losing interest, throw them into the trash can. And these idiots with their sad button eyes look after them, expecting to hear that what has happened is a pure misunderstanding.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408593   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 00:45
I consider it a matter for an idiot to say that he is an idiot, for this person will die and never know how he lived his life or who he really was.
Release Date: 03.12.2020
№ 408274   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 13:24
death, and other idiots are not able to take away dangerous items from them!
№ 406021   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:36
We are all idiots, if only because we believe in everything that is considered acceptable to us.
Mark Devolt
№ 405810   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2020 / 01:06
decently.
№ 405299   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2020 / 16:51
Only idiots choose one side. Be on your side and you will live long.
№ 403050   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 01:36
You see, if you always behave like an idiot, look like an idiot, and continue acting like an idiot - you idiot!
Quote Explanation: The program "three to five" with Yevgeniy Satanovskiy and Sergey Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". 11 Aug 2020.
№ 402356   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2020 / 04:33
- You only hinder. Get out immediately.
Mr. Caesar, you should be polite to visitors. Polite!
- You call my dislike, so I would be very grateful if you idiots hurriedly left the place.
№ 400476   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 12:39
If you do not solve the problem, and wait until, until it becomes unsolvable, then do so like an idiot, what your problem is justified.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle: "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 397922   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:17
Under such strong pressure of the unconscious needs to believe in his divinity, he had no contact with their inner feeling. Thus, the Hole could not know themselves well enough to correctly hear the other. The only way that allowed Hal to understand his surroundings and to interact effectively with it, was a radical reduction of his world. So, he focused on external, on behaviour, on the surface. Denied the subjective sphere, hiding from its human limitations. He narrowed his world to the size that can be managed, but lost the ability to manage their emotions and relationships with people. Hall, like many of us, was convinced that ignorance is failure, lack of something, the opposite of knowledge. When it came to recognition of its limitations, I realized that ignorance is actually part of the learning experience. Only geniuses and idiots (strange parallel!) don't understand the limits of your knowledge. We are finite and mortal - are aware that they can't know everything and are forced to consider that there is always something that eludes consideration. As you accumulate more and more knowledge, we also gain awareness of their ignorance in many many areas. Hal still willingly to learn, but he threw a terrible burden attempts to first learn and then act. If we really knew enough, we would be able to trust all machines. As Jennifer discovered, people are required in those situations where decisions must be made without sufficient knowledge, most of the really important situations. Hola, it was necessary to deny its limitations. Limitations meant death and imperfection. He honestly tried to learn all about their professional field. Tried to be ready to help any who turn to him for advice. Tried to force myself to do my best. Have achieved outstanding success, but inwardly dying, that forced myself to do more than was humanly possible. He was beside himself with anger at his son, who has clearly demonstrated that it no longer considers Hola all-knowing and all-powerful. The opening Hole of his inner feelings and acceptance of its limitations freed him from the unbearable burden of responsibility and guilt. He allowed himself to become just a man - vulnerable, fallible creatures. Allowed himself to cry with rage, realizing their losses. And then Hal started to live their own lives and to experiment with changes in your life. Hal realized that God is doomed to a static existence by the fact of its omniscience and omnipotence.
№ 396223   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23
You made one mistake.
- What's that?
- You took me for some idiot.
№ 395984   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:37