dependence [Theme] Page 4

"There is a big difference between not being able to live without someone and loving," he replies.
And he leaves, and what little remains of my respect for him goes with him.
№ 416940   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 03:39
The great advantage of Russia and Russian society over the West and Western society is that we actually know them much better than they do us. I have many friends in the West, that's my profession. They don't know anything. They don't read anything. They're not interested in anything. We know American literature, read Hemingway, Mark Twain, modern literature, watch movies, listen to music. They don't know anything about it. To a certain extent, this is a position. From this I conclude - there is a dependence, but there is also an advantage. What they are doing, in my opinion, shows their inability at a critical moment to understand our psychology and how we will act. A classic example is Napoleon's campaign, when he came to Moscow and began writing letters to Alexander. He sincerely thought that if he occupied Moscow, that's it, a truce. To which Alexander said: no, the truce will be when you are expelled from Russia.
Release Date: 03.03.2021
№ 414546   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 15:00
Little Klai began Life with his Father, who knew a lot about drinking, but nothing about the society of Alcoholics Anonymous.
№ 414491   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 12:12
Marriage is a relationship between a man and a woman, where the independence of both parties is the same, the dependence is mutual, and the obligations are mutual.
№ 414464   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 10:51
It is no longer love if one is completely dependent on the other.
№ 413573   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2021 / 20:33
Афоризмы о любви. Часть I
Любовь - дама лёгкого поведения.
Love is the woman of loose morals.
Любовь - мера безумия разума.
Love is the measure of mind’s madness.
Любовь - это когда сердце сильнее рвёт, чем от инфаркта миокарда.
Love is when the heart is torn more than from myocardial infarction.
Любовь - универсальное омолаживающее средство для всех возрастов.
Love is the universal rejuvenating remedy for all the ages.
Любовь - сильнодействующее снадобье, одних она лечит, других калечит.
Love is the strong drug, it cures one, and cripples others.
Любовь - гремучая смесь из чувств, полового влечения, разума и глупости.
Love is the rattling mixture of feelings, sex drive, mind and stupidity.
Любовь - это когда она называет тебя мой маленький, а он становится большим.
Love is when she names you my little, and he is getting big.
Любовь - омолаживающее средство, - чем больше вкусишь, тем сильнее впадёшь в детство.
Love is the rejuvenating means - the more you taste it, the more you will fall into childhood.
Любовь - это слабость по отношению к возлюбленному человеку и полная зависимость от него.
Love is the weakness toward beloved person and the complete dependence on him.
Любовь - это такое состояние души, когда не важны ни социальный статус, ни материальное положение.
Love is the state of mind when neither social status nor financial position are important.
№ 411027   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 15:57
The spirit of the times contributes to the skepticism of modern man towards his own thinking, making him more susceptible to authoritarian truth. He cannot provide the necessary resistance to this constant influence, since he is an over-busy, unassembled, fragmented creature. In addition, multilateral material dependence affects his mentality in such a way that in the end he loses faith in the possibility of independent thought.
№ 410959   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 23:18
There is a stereotype that in the rock environment everyone is on the needle. For me, all dope, with the exception of love, has no meaning: no vodka, no drugs, no cigarettes. Too much honor.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the article "Bend the World! .." in STORY magazine, issue March 2010.
№ 410536   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2021 / 05:45
Loneliness is addiction. From myself. And this is stronger than any other addiction ...
№ 410460   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2020 / 12:18
- Yes, your name
№ 410436   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2020 / 22:42
And the less dependent I am, the more I suffocate.
№ 409262   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 03:00
- It seems to me that for me it is already crumbling. Let's go to.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408493   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 19:36
We are all the same, who do not take. Be it alcohol, women, or even faith in God ... relatives, king, dream, children ... strength! ... We need to get drunk with something in full, otherwise we will not last long. We live in the grip of what makes us drunk.
№ 407787   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 01:15
Happiness is addiction, and I don't want to waste my life looking for a new dose.
№ 405072   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 22:33
Mole straightened up. The voice in his head was his own, the harsh echo of his teaching. But the teacher was unmistakably guessed in the intonation - echoes of ruthless instructions, hours, days, years of endless training, endless pain. Sidious will always be there.
№ 403565   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2020 / 18:03