The universe [Theme] Page 3

The universe is my fatherland...
№ 445849   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2022 / 00:06
The Universe rewards for efforts, not for excuses.
№ 445219   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2022 / 15:45
Give yourself the love you seek in others, and the universe will send you those who match it.
№ 444853   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2022 / 04:42
Dr. Flicker: The universe won't expand for billions of years, Alvy. We should try to enjoy ourselves while we're here!
№ 442501   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2022 / 18:42
The Universe, like a needlewoman, weaves the lace of our life, weaving invaluable experience, people, unusual events and creates a unique and inimitable ornament of our destiny.
№ 441958   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 05:54
The sea is a multitude of worlds. This is a special universe. This is happiness. My feelings for him are a period of falling in love with a lifetime, when fireworks, butterflies, awe, trembling. When I see the sea, everything freezes in me. When I see the sea, everything falls into place. I love talking to him. It's like a confession. The soul is completely exposed and I am what I was intended to be. I am real. Admiring the waves, inhaling the salty breeze, I understand how missing such moments are. And I am immensely surprised how in a single moment everything, it would seem, the most confusing and insoluble, unraveled and resolved. But everything is very simple. Each of us has special places in this vast World. A place of strength, inspiration and peace. For me, it's the sea.
№ 441948   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 05:24
- The universe is over! She doesn't have the right to vote! We are on embers, on the last ruins of everything that existed. At this point, I'm under no one's control!
- The universe is over! She doesnt have the right to vote!...
№ 441738   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2022 / 23:03
Night, sea and black sky strewn with millions of stars. At such moments, conversations become very deep, because you seem to be touching eternity. I want to comprehend the Universe, but you understand that it is almost impossible. From the point of view of quantum physics, our Universe is not only expanding, but also accelerating. Have you noticed that even the rhythm of life has become faster? But the most important thing, probably, is to create order and harmony out of chaos, to slow down a little, even for a moment, looking at all this blueberry abyss in placers of pearls.
№ 441699   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2022 / 03:48
Summer is the time when all sorts of magical things can happen to you. Braid your hair with two braids, take an old bicycle and go wherever your eyes look, to the horizon thread. Or maybe go swimming before a thunderstorm and dive from the bridge, as in childhood. Running in the rain in a flowing thin dress and accidentally run into a stranger who after a while will become more to you than the entire universe. Go to the mountains with old friends, sit in front of a fire until dawn, laugh and sing your favorite songs until you wheeze. Spend the night on the balcony, look at the star pollen and be silent, so that this wonderful silence will be remembered later even after many years. Don't be afraid to be who you are, with your desires of a 17-year-old girl in your soul. Cut your bangs, weave flowers into your hair, wear a polka dot dress, jump over puddles and paint your nails the color of fresh lettuce, because that's the summer mood. To smile. Be in love. Live.
№ 441342   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 10:33
The multiverse contains many terrifying pictures. However, for some reason, for a soul whose strings are tuned in unison with the subtle rhythms of the library, there are few sights more terrible than the emptiness in the place where a book should stand.
№ 440885   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2022 / 22:48
Keeps the invisible guard incessantly day and night.
№ 438760   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2022 / 22:30
The grandeur of the universe amazed them, boundless, like herself.
№ 437672   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 15:33
“If our world, in turn, went head over heels, the inhabitants of the stars would be no more excited than we are at this moment. Thinking like that slays all pride.
№ 437671   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 15:30
Finally, they wondered if people live in the stars. Why shouldn't they live there? And since the universe is harmonious, the inhabitants of Sirius should be of huge growth, Mars - medium, and Venus - small, unless they are the same everywhere. Up there, there are merchants, gendarmes, there they trade, they fight, they overthrow kings.
№ 437669   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 15:24
He was sure that the universe could not allow so much happiness to one person without presenting accounts to him later.
№ 437024   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2022 / 03:54