no [Theme] Page 306

I am not God, therefore I make mistakes. And not always my actions were just, so I can't judge what is right and what is not. But one thing is for sure... I have every right to be angry... at those who play with the lives of my friends. And now I am angry as ever.
№ 397785   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2020 / 07:27
- Do you think I'm stupid?
- No, it's not...
- And do not lie to those who you think are stupid? Idiots, which looked down upon. But I'm not stupid your lies there must be a reason... And I need to hear it. I don't like being lied to. But most of all I hate it when they keep an idiot.
№ 397778   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2020 / 07:03
What is right and what is not?
What determines human behavior?
If a person decides to change the world, he should start to find someone else who will be there for him.
№ 397775   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2020 / 06:54
No job, no roof, no family, no money. But there is peace, the peace of God, the great, and in this world I feel right now harmony and kindness. I'm waiting for autumn, as the cultivators. In the sweat of his brow, I extracted the bread and looking with hope to the sowing and proud of it, because it was given by my blood, tears, suffering. And if the harvest will bear to people my soul, full of love, compassion and longing for the innocent fallen and ruined brothers and sisters of mine. For me their dying pleas and unlived happiness. To my sin of villains and vengeance neoteny. With this great mission I want to live on earth - to do good destruction of evil, while I look my eyes on God's world while the heart drives blood through the body, while the brain tells the legs and arms to work. Thank you, Lord!
Quote Explanation: From the diaries of V. I Motyl.
№ 397763   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2020 / 12:48
And finally - about patriotism. Good word. All understand his love of country, but I want more specific. we must answer what is the homeland, not in the abstract but in a concrete sense. Homeland - this is what we inherited from our ancestors. The fact that you gave birth to. My ancestors. And what it all means? This means that I will continue the work of their ancestors. In this patriotism. Here is an incredibly important thing in contrast. Because everything in America is established a dictatorship of the minority. In fact, minorities do not want freedom, and power. They understand freedom as domination. Most disappeared in the West, it is not. And for us it is very important to most, is the people.
By the way, when Gorbachev turned away from the will of the majority, we expect a crash. Every time the power is turned away from the will of the majority and came under the will of elites or minorities, we had problems. And every time we relied on the will of the majority, when we realize it will, we had success. That is something to think about. Perhaps this is the essential point of our ideology.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on 09.06.2020
№ 397752   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:52
Now, about the elite. A very important topic. I have a very simple understanding of the elites, and it is very important to our history first. The elite - those who want to establish the dependence of power from himself. And in that moment, when she gets this addiction, it becomes elite. You say "influence the government". What does the word affect? Well, I've influenced, advised, No. This refers to a very specific effect, which can form a solution. This really is the essence of the Western elite. And here the nerve - rashodnie us with them. Our history is the struggle of the people and the state, including autocracy, so we have formed elite. If you look at all of our crises, this crisis is caused by the fact that he tried to form an elite, which will depend on the power and be the intermediary between the government and the people. Though take in 1612, pronounced in the Council of seven, was born there. The whole controversy with the Terrible Kurbsky is devoted to it. And Ivan said, no, we will have no elites. And no will power to depend on anyone. There is power, and the people there. And the relationship between them of trust and responsibility. Intermediaries that will influence decisions is not needed. It was revealed in all its glory in the era of Ivan the terrible. And then there were 1612 and an attempt to form the boyar elite. Answer for everything will be sovereign, and they will rule.
And then to 1917. Sorry, but who overthrew the king? The Bolsheviks? No. Overthrew those who wish to become elite. If you view the party crisis - the same story. Everything that happened after Stalin Khrushchev is trying to become elite.
The elite because the elite that it has no responsibility. Responsibility - power, which she manipulates and of the people. This is the essence of the elite.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on 09.06.2020
№ 397750   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:52
A gentleman, to challenge the right to someone else's field, lost the lawsuit and annoyance sent workers and ordered him squeeze it, and rice to take away. The reapers, however, have started to remove the other field lying in the road. Seeing this, someone remarked:
But it's not the field, which sparked the lawsuit. Why did you click here?
And workers said
- That's right: we have no reason to press here, but since we have come to do an unjust thing, so does it matter where we click?
Rationale marvelous!
№ 397743   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:51
- I, uh-uh, ' he began to stutter.
- Why are you following me? - asked Veronica.
- P-p-understand me you W-were interested.
- In a romantic way?
- No, no, you are.
What a pity, but it is already imagined. Sure that's not romantic? - continued to mock Veronica
№ 397688   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:42
- Well, Hello, you.
Brad!?
- I was wondering how you found out about the magazines, then I did a little research. Guess what I found?
- Maybe your brain?
- Yes, I found my... I mean... what!? No! I found something evil, something vile, something...
- What is the brain? You accurately describe your brain.
- I found IT!
№ 397684   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:41
Question: All your friends are suicidal?
A: by no means. However, for example, Montaigne, justifying suicide, is one of my most revered friends. And with this type of Schopenhauer - that the pessimist, and not killed herself - I know I do not want.
№ 397659   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:38
Question: What is the lifestyle of the masters of spirits?
Answer: no different from yours.
Question: I'm Sorry if you're in this case, about his suicide?
Answer: of Course not. If I get bored life of a Ghost, I'm gonna take a gun and put an end samouskorenie.
№ 397657   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:37
Oh, though the battles won
The war has just begun
No time for love
You gotta run, you gotta run
And there, there they go again
The voices in your head telling you
You don't belong here
You don't belong here
Oh, let go of the lie
Oh, leading to the fire
Went a long way when you fell
Like an angel in hell

The battle is won
But the war has just begun.
No time for love,
You need to escape, you must escape.
And there they continue.
The voices in your head telling you,
You don't belong here.
You don't belong here...
Let go of this lie
Driven by fire,
You've come a long way when fell
Like an angel in hell...
№ 397648   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:36
You win, congratulations.
- No, we both lost.
- What did you lose?
You.
№ 397639   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:35
There is nothing sadder than we've lived years.
№ 397629   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:33
We carry out ordinary spring sowing campaign. It is a campaign when everyone is working with tension, when necessary in the short term produce a large number of agricultural activities. We have almost finished planting strawberries, finished dressing already fruit-bearing strawberries. And there's nothing wrong with that, all people was good work, sometimes even difficult. But thanks to this work, and hardworking people, we can lift the country and its economy.
№ 397575   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:24