use [Theme] Page 4

Treatment gives more benefit to those who expect benefit from it. The seeker will find.
№ 406382   Added MegaMozg 03-11-2020 / 10:45
I don't need anything from you, I'm interested in you.
Quote Explanation: said in the talk show "101 questions to an adult".
№ 405480   Added petrashevgant 18-10-2020 / 10:54
Who benefits from it, from this war? Not at all to those who go to the front: they die, and even if they return, they find the home destroyed. No, it benefits those who stay. Like Schmidt, who takes your wife while you're far away...
№ 404414   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 07:00
What does it mean to "believe in a person"? What can such faith be based on and what can it be? And then - what kind of person are we talking about? About some abstract, a team man with a capital letter, who does not yet exist and who will appear, so to speak, in the future? Or about each individual, living, specific person? From a Christian point of view, there are no difficulties here. When Christianity speaks of man, it really means every single living person. For his sake, it is said in the Gospel, ninety-nine other people must be abandoned, he is clothed with the image and likeness of God, he is called to eternity, and therefore his fate, the fate of even the most insignificant and socially insignificant person, is as important as the fate of the leader, genius, scientist. Even the Christian doctrine of death and salvation, the doctrine over which the propagandists of godlessness are so fond of mocking, is based on faith in the personal responsibility of each person and on faith in his freedom: I want - I am saved, I want - I die; and no one, not even God, can do anything against this freedom. I repeat: when Christianity talks about faith in man, it is clear. This doctrine can not be shared, it can be argued with, but it is impossible to deny that it is based on the affirmation of each individual human person as an infinite value, and value, moreover, eternal. "What good is it for a man if he acquires the whole world, and damages his soul?" (Matthew 16:26). As long as these words are heard on earth, as long as people remember the paradoxical Evangelical arithmetic, according to which one is always more valuable and more important than ninety-nine, it will not be possible to destroy the human personality, it will not be possible, therefore, to build to the end an already collectivized humanity, which will call its slavery freedom, its subordination to the impersonal benefit - rights, its prison - an earthly paradise. How terrible that so many do not yet understand that totalitarianism in all its forms is opposed on our earth only one thing - faith in God, who created man in His image and in his likeness, who called him to freedom and to eternity - this, and nothing else. The dispute of our age is a religious dispute and a dispute about religion; not to understand this, not to see the connection of all the terrible problems of our time with the depths of religious worldview - this is the same as hiding your head in the likeness of an ostrich under the wing. Distant or near? Man or humanity? Where to start, in the name of what to create? - Here are the questions that sooner or later, but will have to be answered by all mankind.
№ 403666   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2020 / 20:36
They say that peace of mind is dearer than all blessings. If we talk about truth and benefit, then truth is closer to the general benefit than to the personal one. A good citizen is a social being. It is true that it is beneficial to all in the end. This is real knowledge of real benefit. It is hidden in our soul, partaking of the gods and immortality.
№ 403128   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 05:33
If truth and utility are one and the same, if there is more truth, where there is more benefit, and there is less truth, where there is less benefit, if truth has a degree of truth, then where is the line after which a useful lie becomes useful truth?
№ 403123   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 05:18
Sometimes cruelty is also a benefit.
№ 400860   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 11:51
Whether this destruction some kind of usefulness from the point of view of physical, despite the troubles they cause?
Answer: Yes, sometimes they change the state of a particular country, but the benefit that follows from them, often felt only by future generations.
Quote Explanation: N 739
№ 397181   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:02
In the end, we all come into this world only for a short time. While we are alive, our destiny to fight and try to bring at least some benefit to others.
№ 396192   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 12:45
Question: Can the spirit make a mistake in the validity of selected tests?
Answer: It can choose the test, exceeding his powers, and then he will fall under its weight; it can also choose and that won't do him any good, as if he was looking for the idle and fruitless way of life; but, returning to the spirit world, he notices that nothing is achieved, and then he requests the opportunity to make up for lost time.
№ 395895   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 12:39
Use virtues so obvious that even bad people do good for profit.
№ 394207   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 14:03
Roads my friend, but the enemy may be useful: each respects what I can do, the enemy will teach you how to do it.
№ 390194   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:27
The use of the definite opponents: they claim us in the faith that without them we would have carried out their ideals.
№ 390181   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:26
GOODNESS and mercy is manifested the universal gravity of love as the specific Benefit.
Have good things, like medication, there are side effects.
Good is love, use and morality in one package.
Good is good when not only to you but to God.
№ 390077   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 16:39