close [Theme] Page 5

- This is an opportunity to bring people far away, but loved ones are disconnected.
№ 406028   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2020 / 00:57
Being in the hospital in something akin to a train trip: the roommates treat each other like random fellow travelers, each of whom will have to go out at his stop in this or that door, everyone understands that fate is unlikely to bring him to these people again, and at the same time the inhabitants of the room are united by the fact that they all suddenly found themselves in the almost humiliating status of the patient - and who knows, when and how they will say goodbye to this status. Therefore, neighbors in a hospital bed sometimes tell each other about themselves something that sometimes even the people closest to them do not realize.
№ 404809   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2020 / 19:42
Only relatives and friends truly empathize with you when shameless girls spit in your soul. The rest pretend that they understand everything perfectly, but at the same time they say that modern girls will never allow themselves to laugh at your kind words and wishes. They pretend to say that modern girls are much better than 20th century girls, but in reality they are not. Relatives and friends sympathize with you to tears, realizing to the end that modern girls wiped their dirty feet about your kindness, spat on your feelings and experiences, groundlessly threatened with blacklists on social networks.
№ 403433   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2020 / 05:54
Hello to everyone who knows me, and the one who does not know - my name is Sveta Golubeva. Recently, I made a big mistake, for which another person is now paying: my swimming coach is Vera Alexandrovna Leskova, who always wished me only good. And even when I wasn't brave enough to win, she always supported me and believed that things could be fixed. I want to apologize on behalf of all those who have been unfair to you. Vera Alexandrovna, please forgive me. And now I know for sure that even from the most difficult situation there is always a way out. It's not worth taking your own life.
Why do people allow themselves to hurt others without thinking about the fact that one innocently thrown phrase, joke or just banting can lead to the fact that a person will simply cease to love and respect himself.
Sometimes the closest people... can be so cruel.
My story ended well, I will try to find the strength in myself and never give up again, but among us there are a lot of vulnerable people who can not cope with resentment and mockery.
Before you show your superiority - think that in your hands there may be someone's life.
Quote Explanation: Sveta Golubeva apologizes to Vera for her mother
№ 403383   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2020 / 12:12
Only relatives and friends survive your tough times and challenges together with you. The rest are busy with their own Affairs and simply do not pay attention to you. They care about your troubles, troubles, suffering and torture. But there are those who care what happens to you, and who will remain with you forever. So, it's not so bad in this world.
№ 402420   Added Айдар 14-08-2020 / 16:25
Only family and friends really understand when life shamelessly mocks you and laughs. Others pretend that you have hope to get out of an undeserved hell. They pretend to care about you and try to get you out of a desperate situation, but in fact it is not. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing your woes and troubles to the end.
№ 402255   Added Айдар 09-08-2020 / 17:03
Murder freezes the loved ones of the victim in the past.
№ 402226   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2020 / 14:03
Only family and friends really understand you when you do good to people, and get evil. Others pretend that all is well understand, nobody wants bad for your honest and fair actions. They pretend that you are valued, respected and listened attentively, but in fact it is not. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing that your kindness was wiping dirty feet, over your feelings only laughed, your sincerity is useless.
№ 401818   Added Айдар 01-08-2020 / 12:37
How often, after a quarrel people people forget the good that was done for them their loved ones.
№ 401799   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 01:51
These relatives are the ones who give you useful advice and try to make you a cheerful person. I wish you to study well, but without severe consequences to health, not to suffer and not to suffer, don't give up before the problems of life, earn decent money and to enjoy life. Worried about your future and want you to find true happiness and inner peace. Will understand and forgive you for mistakes. Will come to you on your birthday. Sincerely love you, realizing your life's difficulties to the end.
№ 401735   Added Айдар 30-07-2020 / 16:21
Only family and friends really understand you when you're afraid to be alone, without money, losing a job, being homeless, I'm afraid to become dependent on others, being left without funds in old age; fear slowly and painfully die. Others pretend that everybody understands. They pretend to care about your future and your life difficulties and problems, but actually it is not. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing your feelings until the end.
№ 401474   Added Айдар 27-07-2020 / 09:02
Only family and friends really understand when life shamelessly mocks you and laughs. Others pretend that you have hope to get out of an undeserved hell. They pretend every day I think about you and try to get you out of a desperate situation, but in fact it is not. Relatives and friends are well sorry to tears, realizing your woes and troubles to the end.
№ 401125   Added Айдар 23-07-2020 / 10:11