pain [Theme] Page 3

For one who has experienced mental pain, physical pain becomes pleasure.
Quote Explanation: (Nikita Khanov for Svoy magazine
№ 462595   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 15:54
We all line up: we live for today, at any given moment we are engaged in one particular thing: we eat, we get sick, we breathe. Dentists fill only one root canal, shipbuilders work on only one ship. If your job is to write books, you write one specific page. We turn away from everything we know and fear. We study catalogs, watch football matches, choose between Sprint and ATT [the largest telephone companies in the United States, fiercely competing with each other. - explanation in the book]. We count the birds in the sky and turn away from the window if we hear footsteps in the corridor behind us; we say, yes, I agree, clouds often look like something: fish, unicorns, horsemen - but in reality they are just clouds, and we switch our attention to the next dish, the next pain, the next breath, the next page. That's how we are made.
№ 462139   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:16
In the shadow of the monitor, where games become our bunkers, we have forgotten that the real pain is not in the lost virtual battle, but in the lost opportunities to build our real story. The heart skips a beat because of what we could have had, but missed. And only a meeting with the shadow of the past can shed light on those sad pages that could have been written, but remained empty.
№ 462096   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:02
You are happy, of course, if your work finds a response in the hearts of the audience. If your work brings some kind of cleansing to the audience... Success is accompanied by joy, because it so rarely happens. Theater is such an incomprehensible situation that not a single Nemirovich-Danchenko or Stanislavsky can predict whether there will be success or not. It arises from the addition of many necessities: a play, a director, an actor, time, the pain of today. All this together creates the basis for creating a role that will resonate in the hearts of the audience. Or vice versa - past the garden. The train passed, but it didn’t affect you.
№ 462046   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:54
The vast majority of people are brainless and dumb as rocks. Yes, I just offended a lot of rocks. People are like chimpanzees. You can convince people of the most outlandish and contradictory facts and statements about themselves.
Quote Explanation: Lecture “It’s up to you to decide how people treat you. Change your messages and signals"
№ 462036   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:53
They say time heals. I think that's what those who have never truly suffered say. Because time just passes, but pain is always static.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the video “TRASH REVIEW of the film Gerald’s Game (Based on Stephen King).”
№ 461944   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:52
I'm sure pain is good. It means I'm alive.
№ 461858   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 12:39
I'm sure pain is good. It means I'm alive.
№ 461857   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:39
But one is not destined to be merciful!
№ 461812   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:02
You can respect him too!
№ 461787   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:57
Well, what claims can I have against you, brother?! You put your whole life into saving your crippled sister?! I should be grateful to you to the end of my life! You love me, you care about me. Just tell me one thing: did this scar really prevent me from living? Look. If he’s gone, have I become happier, Lyova? Because my scar is not here, but here, here and here!!!
Quote Explanation: With each word spoken here, the heroine alternately pointed to her forehead, her heart, and for the third time - to the heart of her brother, who was trying to calm her down.
№ 461781   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 11:57
Your life did not bring harm or problems to anyone, but your death will bring pain to everyone who loves you.
Quote Explanation: Vegapunk turns to Kuma.
№ 461438   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:42
I think pain is the best discipline.
№ 461412   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:38
Since man is an embodied mind, since physical destruction and death are inevitable for him, since he feels pain and pleasure, his actions are guided by personal likes and dislikes, he is torn between the thirst for self-affirmation and the desire to go beyond the boundaries of his “I” - he is everywhere and everywhere, in any era he faces eternal problems, resists eternal temptations and has permission (directly from the Order of Things) to either fall or achieve enlightenment. The context changes, but the essence and content remain.
№ 461198   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:09
It would seem that it’s time to get used to reacting more calmly to everything, and maybe even become bitter, but in life there are such experiences that hurt especially deeply, it is impossible to heal from them, the wound continues to ache, and sensitivity becomes so aggravated that it is enough to relive fatal events in memory, and pain and horror flare up again.
№ 461186   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:07