nonsense [Theme] Page 3

90 percent of all material and spiritual things that the world offers us is bullshit.
№ 399940   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 22:00
We need to understand what is Afghanistan. <...> The Taliban to pay for something that they had killed Americans? Yes, it's nonsense! They are nineteen years of doing it themselves, for free.
Quote Explanation: On the publication in "the new York times", about the payment of Russia's destruction by the Taliban in Afghanistan of American soldiers.
Release Date: 02.07.2020
№ 399755   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2020 / 01:18
Forgive me for the question, but that's bullshit.
№ 399147   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 01:06
Bullshit... but surprisingly convincing...
№ 397782   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2020 / 07:18
This plan is complete nonsense. And nobody asked. And after all that I've done for them?
Sebulan...
Yes, that's it! It's full of sebulon!
№ 397720   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:47
Why? Yes, because with toys
The child still once get bored
And I'll sell you stuff necessarily, know
The fact that I have nothing to tell you, hon.
№ 396264   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 09:27
- Do you know why I am? Because of you. Yes, you spat on me. You do not care with a high...
- Nonsense. Give a shit about me.
- Not worth to conceive of people, if you then quit because they will think that you did something wrong.
№ 395562   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:31
- So this is what you do when we're finally together. Vampire book club.
- Reading makes you think, sister. Isn't that right, Elijah?
Yes. It is the absolute truth, Niklaus.
- What is it?
[Rebecca shows in the body of a girl lying on the table]
- It's a peace offering.
- I assumed after all this time, rotting in a coffin, my older brother is a little hungry.
- So I explained to my little brother that forgiveness cannot be bought. I would prefer to see changes in behavior that expresses remorse and personal growth, not this nonsense.
№ 393815   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 23:57
Comment

So, the cows returned to the rightful owner. And now the homework for tomorrow. Algebra. Ex to the nth degree plus Y to the nth degree equals z to the nth degree. It will not be necessary. Imperialism and the First world war. What's done is done. Will not return back. We are making history. German, French, Spanish. "Ja, ja, oui, oui, si, si.." Bullshit! Still all speak English, and if not - let them learn. So homework will not. More watch TV, play computer games, and I'll see you in the morning at ten... no eleven, there is no point in coming early. why spoil a great sleep. Go have fun, studying is so boring.
Quote Explanation: Princess of Darkness in the role of the teacher College with a warning not to young to learn, and fun.
№ 390152   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:23
We allow people to talk nonsense, and then they repeat it so often that it becomes the norm - a first for them and then for us. But what's the point in that you have a voice if you're quiet, when you need to talk?
№ 389811   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 08:36
They say if you love something, you should be able to let it go. I thought it was bullshit until I saw you die.
№ 389414   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 05:45
Faith in yourself, faith in people and in the future, hope for the best, trust is all this stuff not worth anything. These are your "all is well", "I'm around", "you are right" - empty words, thrown for no good reason. Hypocrisy Yes, feigned courtesy, behind which is hidden selfishness, the desire to be good in the eyes of others. In fact, the authors of these quotes - pathetic selfish that at the right moment, convenient for them, not to confirm his words, because they never had anything sincere. It is impossible to believe them, you need to pass these phrases on deaf ears, they are useless. They do not give real strength and faith in the best, except the illusion. When the illusion is broken, when you learn the truth - what these people really are and how their preobrajeniya insignificant - will be very painful.
№ 389263   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:17
The Constitution is a fundamental document that is the Foundation on which to build laws. Think that amendments to substantive articles, which made President Putin, illegitimate. The President has no right to hold all three branches of government. In addition, the vote that triggers it, is also illegitimate. To enter into the Constitution of provisions of Federal law - nonsense!
Quote Explanation: The Deputy of the Yakut state Assembly of Sullustan Myraan decided to resign because of disagreement with the adoption of the proposed amendments to the Constitution.
№ 388700   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 15:12
- I'm sorry...
- You know, the strange thing is that I feel. To leave home - madness. To go to the city - almost the same. Everything you told me - and without that bullshit. But I can't help feeling that it is not. That everything I do now - in fact, right...
- Well, I guess that's good.
- Nope. It's just scary.
4 Season 10 Series
№ 388118   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 19:54
- And you're done, Yuzuru. Once seen, my half. But it ends tonight!
- Objection: Kaguya in this hundredth duel I win, not you.
- Don't be ridiculous. Can, recognize already that I'm more suited to the role of the true Jamaica?
- Denial: I will survive only. You are unworthy of the name Jamaica, Kaguya.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 387824   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 04:08