nonsense [Theme] Page 1

I was good at talking nonsense. That is why I became a writer.
№ 438405   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 11:54
You can't just kill someone.
Quote Explanation: Accelerator tries to save Misaka after killing her sisters several times.
You cant just kill someone.
№ 436752   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 18:33
I experienced a great, unfamiliar happiness, an inexplicable state. How is happiness measured here? Ovations? You see, he got less applause than me. Let it burst. Nonsense! Empty shameful feeling. That happiness is cosmic, incomparable. Too bad I didn't have time to return. As a Soviet tourist during the years of the Iron Curtain. Nevertheless, he thanked the doctors for returning him. But, between us, as I saw the smoking chimney of the plant, I regretted that I had returned ...
Quote Explanation: Frunzik Mkrtchyan about his clinical death.
№ 435599   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2022 / 06:54
This is complete nonsense. Because the missile defense system is aimed at fighting ballistic missiles, which no terrorists possess. This is an explanation for housewives who listen and watch your show.
Quote Explanation: In an interview, Megyn Kelly asked a question from the American point of view that the American missile defense systems that are placed on the border with Russia are directed exclusively against terrorists.
№ 435219   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:16
Leaning my back against the megalith, for some reason I remembered my first parting with a girl. I was then eighteen years old. And although I was ashamed to admit it, in those days I probably made all imaginable and inconceivable mistakes. He wrote hundreds of messages, sometimes calling her names, then persuading her to return. I called in the middle of the night. He stood with a bouquet of roses at the entrance door. He said that I would definitely change and fix everything. In general, complete darkness. Then years passed. I grew up, matured and realized that I behaved like a uniform rag and in fact, all this snot is bullshit. I am what I am. And owes nothing to anyone. I like it - good. I do not like it - the road is like a tablecloth. And if the girl left, then for me it means only one thing: she was eaten by the wolves.
№ 434150   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2022 / 16:18
“No wonder they don't teach this at the Academy. Imagine that Delox finds out that she is not the highest form of development in the Universe?
№ 429146   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:24
The closeness of the end forces us to reconsider our priorities. They say you need to live every day as if it were your last. Those who are talking this nonsense have never lived such a day - the last.
№ 427102   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 10:57
Say it won't work,
Speak only for tanks?
Can't you reduce and refine the sight?
What nonsense.
Quote Explanation: Trailer to the operative "JAGER"
№ 426904   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2021 / 13:09
- Not boring. Brave. They have nothing to hide. I love beautiful sunny flowers that can show all their petals. - Louis has no idea what he’s talking about, why they’re talking about this at all, but Harry looks at him like he understands and ponders what he’s saying, so Louis doesn’t apologize for the nonsense he said and looks up at the purple-blue sky, notices emerging paths of stars.
Quote Explanation: Harry and Louis look at the flowers in the garden, a also plant under name «Tacca».
№ 426034   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 14:57
“Maybe sometimes it's the same thing, big brother.
№ 425689   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:54
Renee said that the undergraduates argued about your orientation. Their opinions were divided.
Matt said that they bet on the Nile, but Josten did not expect what the essence of the dispute would be. For a second he was confused, not knowing how to react, and then said:
- A waste of their time and money. In the end, they will all lose. For a year, I've been absolutely honest that I'm not interested in anything else. Kissing you didn't change anything. It's just that the only one I'm interested in is you.
- Don't say nonsense.
- Stop me.
№ 424154   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2021 / 21:06
The punishment must be according to the law. This is a very obvious and terrible example of how all sorts of nonsense, vanity fool people's brains, and they cease to understand what is important and what is not important. All this nonsense on the phone is irrelevant compared to people's lives. And a huge number of people live in a fictional world for themselves. In which fictional priorities. They live by illusions. Again, this is primarily a religious issue. An adult should think about what good and evil are. What is good and bad. Ask questions about the meaning of life. This distinguishes an adult from a non-adult. What was so important about the phone for this girl? When it cost the lives of two children. That's the first thing.
The second is about life priorities. At the age of 18, her parents gave her a car. What for? And this is again about religion. Not the one who brings up his child well, who allows everything and encourages all his desires. And the one who will explain what is right and what is wrong. The parent should give the child a moral compass that will give him the opportunity to go through life. Not a car with a phone, clothes, money. It's all secondary, vanity. The parents thought they had done well to their girl. And in fact, they broke her life. This is the subculture of consumption. What can an 18-year-old girl have to do without a car? The constant game of clothes fills the void.
№ 423839   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2021 / 11:57
I bless you.
№ 421395   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 10:00
stronger. But this is complete nonsense. In any case, in a primitive modern interpretation. Everyday suffering does not temper anyone. It exhausts a person. Makes him weak. Vulnerable.
№ 418879   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 00:24
And who said that the truth is learned in a dispute. Nonsense! In a dispute, hatred is cognized, and truth is cognized by force.
№ 418647   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 21:33