nonsense [Theme] Page 2

Real feelings cannot fade away.
№ 417921   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 10:18
Real feelings cannot fade away.
№ 417920   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 10:15
Now that I've turned fifty, I think that's the way it is.
№ 416979   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2021 / 05:36
- Oh, Micolopria! Glad you came. They say you have a great knife, and I just need a couple more hands.
- We were told you needed...
- Hands, yes. As you can see, I have only one hand - the second had to be removed. Sometimes it's hard to perform surgeries... Hold on...
- But why?
- It has ceased to perform its functions. My body rejected it after modifications, so I replaced it. Like a light bulb. You and I live like this: we reject and replace. "The main thing is not to do harm." Hah!... What nonsense. Harm is the first step towards progress. What were you before you became a healer? Probably some part of the forest?
- We were endless, our roots entangled the whole world. We were immortal and...
- And nerdy. And then you changed. You were uprooted, you joined the battle - and in a couple of centuries you achieved what you could not achieve for thousands of years. Other Eldrids leave the dying to their fate. You reject this path, giving death life. I admire this trait of yours, although it is short-sighted. Jennerites also act in an attempt to save lives. "Eternity, survival" - tell me what's good about them? The moth also survives. These are all just half-measures. So no, I disagree. I reject such a "life"!
- Then what can replace life, if not death?
- I don't know for sure... but that's why our work is so exciting! She opens her eyes to many things.
№ 413922   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 18:48
- You'll have to keep such a thing under the wrapper. I mean, just think about it, okay? First, the stock market will disappear. Then the economy, boom! Dollar, boom! And then the pandemonium in the streets. War, genocide, ba-ba-ba-ba, boom, boom, boom!
-. No one can keep such a big secret, Charlie. Someone blows the whistle.
- And from time to time some poor fellow tries. Well, like these guys, boom is boom! [lowers the screen with obituary posted] All these guys are dead, dead, dead.
- [notices one of them] Hey, hey, hey! This is Professor Meyers.
- He ran the Shuttle Atlantis program. Did you know him?
- Yes, he helped me with the study of my book.
- Well, that must have been before this "accident"."
- Meyers is dead?
- Oh, two months ago. He was one of my most avid listeners, and he got it. Everything the government does, where and why... He even sent me a map.
- Map for whom is Charlie? What is this card for?
They're building spaceships, man.
- Damn, man, I have to go because I need to go back to Earth.
№ 413329   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2021 / 21:15
- A-ha-ha-ha-ha, think, it hurts! I'll go to Red Square, take a walk, lie down a little! Yosya, dash then write off [gets up and leaves]
№ 412201   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 00:15
... alcohol is the natural lubricant of men's conversation. Moreover, it is an absolutely necessary lubricant, because only then, after a glass, a man begins to unbutton the titanium armor of his heart and the steel calsons of the rest of the organs. Society requires men to be firm, impenetrable and completely lack of emotions. That is why men die so quickly. It's not from drinking - it's from a broken heart, ask the doctors before telling this nonsense about men.
Quote Explanation: article «Men are no longer ashamed of bottles and glass» from 04.01.2021, «View»
№ 410656   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 21:48
ᅠ Many suffered the hardships of the concentration camps of the Third Reich, where prisoners were bullied and beaten, used for hard work without poppy dewdrops in their mouths, and as a result received a gas chamber. There is no guaranteed bonus, you can drink more than a cup of sorrow and ultimately choke on the last straw.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409628   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 23:54
- You're a genius.
- What kind of nonsense are you carrying?
- Have you ever wondered why you are still alive?
- Coincidence. I'm just lucky for now.
- Nonsense. You are a genius, and like all exceptional people you know how to make the right decisions in the wrong circumstances, and you do not always know exactly what and how you are doing, because you act at the level of instinct.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408658   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 04:06
- It seems to me that for me it is already crumbling. Let's go to.
Quote Explanation: Characters from the text-based role-playing game Barefoot on Baker Street
№ 408493   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 19:36
- You have lost a relative, though respected, but annoying, and does not look like yourself, and I ... I was half dead with Polyxene, I was left with only the sea and duty. Try to understand it at least now! <... >
- Well, Your Highness, <... > you compared... Uncle Veselli, with whom we nibbled on each other for twenty years, and it is unknown what.
- Rothger, I respect your loss...
- You don't respect it, otherwise you wouldn't be carrying nonsense. Pour, my hands are busy.
- Love is not nonsense!
- Only you, unlike your uncle, did not like a cat. And he didn't like the cat either. You don't know how your love sneezes, how it snores in a dream, how it laughs. She never slapped you, told you to put on a warm bell, sat down as you charted a course to hear her new ribbon coming... You are speculative, and therefore your suffering is smoke.
№ 404234   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2020 / 19:48
It's nonsense that a woman should seek support from a man; it is necessary to support the one who is harder.
№ 403729   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2020 / 10:48
I guarantee that this play is in the hall.
Didn't arouse much interest.
Some came to take a peaceful nap , -
Their thunder of the pipes could scare us.
They'll exclaim, "Nonsense!"
When the whole city is ridiculed for glory...
But you can't find satire here!
№ 402944   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 20:18
V. Solovyov
Here NV (Zlobin said) about the American dream. And they formulated, what is this dream?
Zlobin
If you work and live by the rules of this country, you will be successful.
V. Solovyov
But this is nonsense, because the rules change all the time in this country. It's not the American dream. The American dream before was quite specific. House, garage for two cars, a wife, two children. That was the American dream.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on 06.07.2020
№ 399977   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 13:06
90 per cent of all feeble-minded, third-rate it, just nonsense. Plug your ears if the market yells too loudly, and walk away. The market is not an indicator of the importance, value and good quality of such things.
№ 399942   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 22:06