purpose [Theme] Page 4

Each person, each family, each clan and each nation brings to our Earth the knowledge that is needed for everyone, there is no higher and lower, there is only a person, as a reflection and continuation of the Creator's creativity, and a personality-soul that chooses its own path. Bringing to the world the worldly or harmony and development, or discord and confusion.
№ 423843   Added Viker 23-07-2021 / 16:00
The Lord puts each of us in a place where we can, if we want, bring to God the fruits of good deeds and save ourselves and others.
№ 422204   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 07:00
- I lived the same way. Toys in the hands of ambitious mothers.
№ 421690   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2021 / 16:30
... Children of any race - white, black, purple, green - find it difficult to find their place. As well as fat and those whose parents have little money.
<... >
Psychological problems are essentially colorblind.
№ 420867   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 01:12
She believed in fate. Whichever paths you go, all of them will eventually "lead you to your destination."
№ 420533   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 00:27
Kindness has only one purpose - our life is a life-giving spring!
№ 420146   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2021 / 23:51
- Souls leave them because they fulfilled their purpose in this world. Your wounds won't kill you because you haven't done what you have to.
- Souls leave them because they fulfilled their purpose in...
№ 418793   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 14:12
Everything has its own time and purpose. Sometimes we are in a hurry and worry with all our hearts, we think that there is no happiness, no justice and joy, or they are simply late ... But the Universe has its own stopwatch, and sometimes we need patience and calmness.
№ 417676   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 18:00
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 53
• Someone else's thought is always more interesting than your own - since the meaning of the thought is filled with its meaninglessness!
• When the possible and impossible become possible!
There is music that makes me believe there is a God!
• March 8 - a holiday of soul and heart!
• In order not to cry, it is better not to have fun!
• I try to understand the incomprehensible - I am embarking on a moral path!
• When the author has zero subscriptions - to know himself multiplied by zero.
• While the heart is beating - the soul lives!
• Life - eternal desires and eternal doubts!
• The illumination of life only comes to the one who paved his way to God!
• I regret, I call, I cry - but I do not blame anyone in this life.
• Everyone has their own choice and purpose!
• There are hands, but no head - there is a head and hands will be!
• There is no originality in that, rather verbal stupidity.
• Not everyone knows their worth, but everyone knows what it is worth!
• Previously, the bed of the young was dominated by seeds - now iPhones!
• At the boundaries of the necessary - the necessary boundaries.
• Money gives rise to greed - greed degenerates a person.
• Without social media, even snow doesn't fall today.
• Do not be afraid of death - you should be afraid of life illusion!
• Sex without love - spiritual emptiness!
№ 414711   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:42
In order to discover your destiny, in order to expand your destiny, you need to be ready to constantly learn and grow. Constantly improve, improve their activities, no matter how successful and perfect it may be. The world is constantly changing, constantly offering some new tools, new opportunities. Any area is constantly developing. New opportunities are constantly opening up, which if we do not use, then we are left behind.
Quote Explanation: Purpose means — always being a student.
№ 412563   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 23:03
- You're good at persuading, but still I have to learn. And you should too.
- No thanks. It is not in my interest to win the mercy of the gods who have abandoned us.
Quote Explanation: #8
№ 410212   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 15:45
We are behind our actions, not mom and dad. We. Genes determine our eye color, hair color, physique, but we are responsible for the formation of character. Of course, at first it is controlled from the outside, but with age, this responsibility is transferred to us. Do not believe when they say that you cannot change your character - it is very much subject to adjustment. Only this is a very difficult and painstaking work, it is like breaking poorly spliced bones, installing them correctly, and then suffering for a long time in a cast, but in the end you get a perfect gait. The new generation is not intended to repeat the actions of our ancestors, we must be better than them, because before our eyes there is an example of how not to act. However, we are still stepping on the same robbers, but this does not mean at all that there is no need to try to avoid them.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409122   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 18:39
I felt myself as one with the whole world, with the entire universe, with every person, with every living being, with every atom. Now I understood that we are all parts of the Higher Reason. Yes, each of us has our own tasks, our own mission, but we all have the same ultimate goal. And how well we cope with our destiny depends on how much further the Higher Mind advances in its development, one step closer to the Eternal Absolute.
№ 406572   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2020 / 00:33