elections [Theme] Page 3

You are your approach to life. You are the intentions from which you act. You are your picture of the world, it is your perception of the world.
You are the choices you make. Every little choice shapes your approach to life. And that's all and that's what you are.
Quote Explanation: from the intellectual series "Vaccine from Idiocracy"
№ 408449   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 17:24
You build your life every moment. There are no unimportant moments in life.
Every moment you make choices that affect your whole life.
Just as one thing can't build your whole life, so one thing can't break it.
This is your weekly, daily, every second election.
№ 405683   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 15:39
Generals Kirillov and Ponedelin were captured by the enemy and were shot by the Soviet authorities. General Kachalov, not being captured, was sentenced in absentia to be shot by the Soviet authorities for an honest death in battle. At the same time, both in Germany and in the Soviet Union, the authorities recognized elections and a democratic majority. Under Putin, in Russia, the governor can offend the people as the bearer of power, despite the fact that the Supreme Court has reminded the governor that the latter is constitutionally not included in the list of government representatives.
№ 404097   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2020 / 15:09
24 hours I am in a depressed state. Because Belarus was the last example of common sense in the post-Soviet space. And 24 hours I see a total hell. I understand that there is a super passion, it is called power. But there is a deeper issue. Elections will be held. And he (Lukashenka) is going to get out of this situation? It is known that brotherly word hurts hurts the most. We poured a bucket of slops. People in horror. The problem is not the jitters taken separately A. G. Lukashenko. But the problem is how then to explain. And what is happening today is a farce. We can't learn from their mistakes. It is time to take seriously this threat. Because this is not a joke.
№ 401771   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2020 / 12:00
To make choices that lead you to your results, you need to begin to formulate these results and formulate a path to these results. And then pull myself together and walk on this path, not sit on ass and wait while the track itself happens to you. It is your feet must pass from point A, that you yourself articulated without lying to myself, to point B. That's the world.
№ 400821   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2020 / 23:24
I would like to say that I agree with V. A. Nikonov. The only. They have (in America) the key phrase is what is happening in Russia is a game. They can't because of their internal situation to be tough. They still perceive it as a game. They believe that they will be able to play back. And this is due to many actions. They are too confident in those factions in the elite that they form and control. As for the amendment by zero, not my quote, but really, you're going to the President, if you Putin the election will not win? Why run for President from any opposition, if you can't beat Putin? If you don't beat Putin in a fair election, then you are not a real President, a fiction. Putin will win the election and be a real President.
Quote Explanation: Sunday night with Vladimir Solovyov on 28.06.2020
№ 399383   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 10:03
I think the most difficult to win elections in his village or farm. Because there you know how decorated to deceive on the part of someone you can, but you will not cheat ever. I am absolutely convinced that the elections there I won.
№ 396435   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 21:12
We live in a time when we have fictitious election results that elect a fictitious President. We live in a time when we have a man sending us to war for fictitious reasons.
№ 396402   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 06:03
It is already clear that these elections were not honest, but we will do everything to win the next presidential elections in Russia.
№ 395892   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 12:30
Direct and free elections - not the best first step towards democracy in a country without history, without tradition, without experience of self-government. Without adequate preparations elections will allow people to demonstrate how they are outraged by the corruption and helplessness of former leaders, and vote for the opposition. So in Palestine came to power Hamas]. Much better to educate young people, especially women, and ensure their equal right to work.
№ 395049   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 19:54
In young countries, democracy will work and bring the expected benefits only if honest and effective government. But voters should be intelligent enough to vote for such a government. Remember: elected rulers only as good as good those who chose them.
№ 395042   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 19:33
In my experience, the Constitution should be like a suit tailored exclusively to order, for the figure. Rather like the shoes, the longer you wear them the better they fit. Spread them, stretch them, replace the insole, to patch up - in any case, it's better than a new pair, even from the most prestigious brand. Our people are accustomed to the existing system. For its understanding it takes a long time - how to get rid of emphasis when learning Chinese. Any fundamental change takes time. But the Constitution is supposed to work is the most important. Many countries, barely after independence, to change the Constitution like a glove: moving from Prime Minister and parliamentary system to the presidential Board or to power of the military and again after election to the President or to the people's Republic, or the revolutionary junta. They never achieved stability or the legitimacy of the government. If we understand that the young generation needs a new style, I'm sure it would be better to stretch and straighten the old shoes. Only such changes will strengthen our future.
№ 395041   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 19:30
Our party is more willing to lose elections than to win with false moves and promises. We have always been proud of his strength, because he was honest, gave the word and kept it.
№ 395037   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 19:21
"Monetary policy" generates the problem of most of Asia. "Monetary policy" is the person who buys votes to come to power, and as a result gets the possibility to reimburse the costs of elections and to save enough money for the next round of vote-buying. In Singapore, there is "monetary policy". The professional integrity of Ministers and other members of the administration is the Foundation of our political stability. In Singapore, no politician will go to the dubious transactions and, therefore, does not fall into the snare of monetary dependence.
№ 394967   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 09:21