growth [Theme] Page 4

The old schemes no longer work,
New - not born.
I bring out on the asphalt clearly:
"This is a new life."
Much has been done.
The sail is straightened, the anchors are raised.
But the changes delight the brave:
They will conquer the seas.
Old schemes crumbled to pieces.
I'm looking for a guideline.
Their ashes are carelessly scattered on the ashtrays.
The passenger is exposed.
Looks in confusion, catches a ride,
Looking for a way.
«S. O. S.»
I don't doubt for a moment:
Hardship is growth.
The old schemes no longer work.
In the new game - carte blanche.
How I want to learn without the hustle and feel
Create a balance in it.
№ 422815   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 12:39
Growth involves dealing with anxiety. I have noticed this more than once in my practice: supposedly "failed" homework [from a psychologist] gives a successful result in some other respect. Asking the client to tap into their potential highlights the real obstacle to be dealt with, literally removing it from the realm of the unconscious.
№ 421184   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 14:45
And now it's about the broader problem. And this is really connected with civilizational development, because of course the economy is important. And of course, the growth rate is important. The only trouble is that in relation to us, if you look at the era of rapid economic growth of the beginning of the zero, and then economic growth was high, no one argues. But if you look at it from the point of view of structural changes in the Russian economy, it was a complete degradation. In the early 10s, we actually lost the industry, with the exception of the military segment, which was still held. But civilian industries by the early 10's, it was a complete degradation. And there were people who beat the bells then. So of course the numbers are important. But the quality of growth is also important.
But that's not the point. The formal growth rate of the economy can be large. But the breakdown in large states ... Any large state is a very complex system. Not only in empires there are national, sub-ethnic, religious contradictions. They are in almost any state system. So the breakdown will always start with the social system.
Release Date: 06.06.2021
№ 420712   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 22:06
Uwe always treated people above eighty-five with intuitive skepticism. Experience suggested: with such growth, the blood simply does not reach the brain.
№ 420530   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 00:18
I will never grow to the point of becoming a man, and I will suddenly change from a child to a gray-haired old man.
№ 419426   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 22:21
I was squatting on the air for fear of straightening up to my full height, but the operator, the guys from the fly, the sound engineer stood in full height among the bullets and people fleeing from these bullets. I remember then accidentally "Oh, mom!" she said live, when something whistled very close.
Quote Explanation: For three days, Simonyan reported from Beslan, and on September 3, when explosions thundered and the school stormed, she went live under bullets every 15 minutes. Livejournal post.
№ 417786   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 23:33
The link between power and growth is two-way. Not only do we perceive higher people as more powerful, we think powerful people are higher than they really are: once people gain a position of power or authority, they "grow" in status.
№ 417575   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 12:54
TOTAL TRUST is when I am open to any person. It is the other's responsibility to accept our openness or to stick a knife in us. Our spiritual growth, including: can we continue to unconditionally LOVE and totally TRUST, even if the knife is stabbed over and over again
№ 417341   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 00:42
Gianni sculpted fantastically fast. Everything in his yard was pampering. He always had a dozen orders plus everything he sculpted for himself. The ecstasy of St. Catherine, for example. He played with materials - wood, bronze, marble, granite. He made metal look like stone, stone, like wood, turned wood into bronze, but so too - dabbled. He always sculpted in full growth.
St. Catherine was circling with him. The Church always puts its saints static, and his marble of her robes spilled, scattered evening dress - the luxury of fabrics. From under the dress of St. Catherine curls were knocked out and curled on the cheeks, on the lips open, the perfect shape of the lips, wrapped tears - marble, but so real that you believed - they are transparent, salty and hot. Tears wet her lips, her eyes closed, her eyelids light like the wings of a bat. Like the wings of a bat - trembling, you believed - tremble eyelids at St. Catherine in ecstasy. And the whole figure of heavy marble was weightless - about to take off. Dance through the air.
Gianni sculpted Katerina from the Stasi. But I saw the Stasi so magnificent only once - in Italy on a rock. Stasi in a heavy robe after an evening swim with a towel on his hair, Stasi champagne hit the heart, we are sixteen, twilight stuck to us purple cotton candy. The Stasi, kissed, summer, swirled to herbert's songs - in pain, rage, happiness. In the pain of the horror of realizing that maybe she would never pull such openness again, she would never feel so good. Furious that childhood is gone, that Herbert and I competed for a transparent girl, but now she can't keep up with us. And she'll never keep up. In rage, pain, that these are the last rays of the sun, when it is the center for us. In happiness - and how without happiness on the rocks of Italy, when you cause a slight intoxication in the lord and the brightest of his warriors? As without happiness?
№ 417299   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 13:33
I am sure that each of us has an insane giant inside, under three locks - this is us in full height, which you will not show to other people - and only his jolts and blows, which we occasionally hear in each other, save our conversations from impenetrable banality.
№ 415676   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 08:09
- How tall are you?
- And you, Antoha?
- Let's just see how Matvienko cries.
№ 415649   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 06:48
But this does not give happiness, as we talked about before. I overheard an interesting thing from A.I. Osipov. He said that if in the Russian Empire, even in the Soviet Union, heroes were raised from children, now we are raising individuals. And you need to understand what is the gap between the hero and the personality. The hero is just that person who, according to the Gospel, is ready to give his life for his friends. And a personality is one who is ready to go over their heads in order to become someone.
Quote Explanation: 28 Feb 2021
№ 414639   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 18:39
In our world, everyone obeys the same laws. Growth means little.
№ 414293   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 13:12
Previously, we were all drawn to the stars and dreamed of becoming better, now each of us has his own growth to the best of his ability.
№ 413570   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2021 / 10:57
Growth is a gradual process. When we learn something new, we don't go from "wrong" to "right." We go from wrong to somewhat less wrong. And with each new fact, our views become a little less wrong. But we do not comprehend the full truth. We do not achieve complete perfection. We are always on the road. We cannot see the ultimate truth. But you can gradually, step by step, move away from today's mistakes, so that a little less to make mistakes tomorrow.
№ 411902   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 21:15