distance [Theme] Page 2

Because of uncertainty and doubt, the dream that can be realized in the near future, some people postpone for years, and sometimes for a long life, considering it impossible.
№ 423130   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:14
I want to squeeze you to myself
All your delicate plumage
And in unison with you to breathe
And listen to the rhythm of the heartbeat.
As they say, I would hug,
But to you to go with transfers.
Need impossible I
In your smile, my sweet!
Ticket, road, passenger,
Tram, metro and train,
For so long without love I lived,
To see your face!
To see and understand,
That you alone are my dear.
Your soul, your voice, become
I'm incredibly inspired!
And this moment alone
More expensive than many years not together.
Love you. I love it doubly.
And I dedicate plays to you.
I want to be with you during my lifetime
To live love in all shades!
I take a ticket. Meet me.
It's time to tear down the walls between us.
№ 422809   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 12:21
Time is the distance between two salaries.
№ 422762   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2021 / 14:09
- Why are you doing this, Vlad? Are you punishing me? Do you think I'm not suffering enough because of my mistakes? Don't understand or remember them? No. Each of them is an open wound - here. My escape from Romania, after which you were left alone in complete darkness. Every frightened look that hurt you, making you feel like a monster. My fears, my weaknesses. Inability to accept you immediately and completely as you are. They're all here. Hurt. They don't heal. Do not allow to breathe. You know what I want now? Cling to you with your hands. Strong. Snuggle up to you with your whole body and not let go, no matter what you say or do. But I can't. You couldn't touch your skin before. But it wasn't that important because I could touch your soul. And now I can't do anything. Do you hate me so much that you don't even want to see?
- Nope. I love you so much that I can't see.
№ 422355   Added Viker 07-07-2021 / 10:00
- Kotya... you forgive me...
- I don't want to talk to you until you're a good sleeper! Just tell me where you've been and lie down.
- Kotya, we were... a friend of Ivan Stepanovich...
- Yura, I've heard that before! Where did you go next, tell me?
- Home, where else... I don't know anyone else here...
- Okay. Let's say the distance of five houses you walked an hour. Is that what you found under the fence?
- I... I wasn't under the fence... Or... was? If I was, I'm not on purpose...
- Yura, you're disgusting! And that's... Professor of Philosophy, Yura! Yura, what are you smiling at?
- Kitten...
- Yes!
- You're beautiful as always...
- Oh my God, to hear this compliment, you had to get a fight with the guys! Sleep, immediately!
Quote Explanation: After the return of Ivan Stepanych and Yuri Anatolych home late at night.
- Kotya... you forgive me...
- I dont want to talk to you...
№ 420694   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2021 / 21:12
- Where did you get the idea that I needed help not to get involved in conflicts? Only weaklings believe in harmony. And as a consequence - walk around and around, mumble something under their noses and feel their moral superiority, while we, normal people, are busy with others.
- What?
- We are winning.
- Is this important? - My dear, if you don't win, you won't achieve anything. There are no random people in the government and the board of directors. The psychologist tried to return to her question:
- And... winners make a lot of money, this is also important, did I understand you correctly? What do you spend them on? I buy a distance that separates me from other people. The psychologist has never heard such an answer.
- What do you mean?
- In expensive restaurants, there is more distance between tables. In business class, there are no seats in the middle row. In exclusive hotels there is a separate entrance for VIPs. In densely populated cities, distance is the most expensive.
№ 420552   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 01:24
- It's just that these many are afraid to equalize women in rights with themselves. Give her free rein to think, feel and be responsible for her own destiny. Lead in the dance on a par with a man. Believe me, we can do this as well as you.
№ 420367   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 04:12
But it will warm the way to you.
№ 418002   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:15
If there is only one step from grief to exultation, is it any wonder that the distance from love to hate turns out to be no longer.
№ 417798   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 00:12
the day will come that will magically put everything in its place. The stars in the sky will converge, retrograde Mercury will finally find itself in the very right house, love will come unexpectedly right in the middle of a warm day, and the whole family will sit on the summer veranda and eat warm cupcakes. There is no such day. Either fears or dreams lead us to everything. And I am sure that everything needs to be done on time. Implement your plans. Come closer to your desires every day. Feel the time. Sometimes, indeed, it is worth waiting, to accumulate moral, physical strength for the execution of some business. Shaking an apple tree in winter is pointless, but you can be ready for autumn, for harvesting. I have noticed for a long time that the less distance a person has between thought, word, deed, the happier and more successful he is, and the easier it is for him to do everything at the right time in the right place.
№ 417306   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 13:54
- You're lying. No person would be any easier from this. On the contrary, or maybe not ... I don't know myself. Realizing that he is now somewhere where I cannot be, it blows me away.
№ 416401   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 12:45
When there is no chance, no chance to continue.
№ 414512   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:15
- Well, if my life is the way you describe it, you are free to make a choice: you will be in it or you will leave. You don’t want to share this life with me, because it is disgusting to you in all its manifestations, you can get lost back where you came from.
№ 412029   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 11:06
You do not notice the distance when you have a certain goal in front of you.
(What do distances mean when you have a good goal in front of you!)
№ 409987   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 23:00