together [Theme] Page 3

In all times, both calm and violent, a simple person must stick together. And stand united in order. Because no matter what quarrels people have among themselves, one person is closer to a person than witchcraft evil spirits of any stripe.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “When the Sea is Silent.”
№ 462824   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:44
These women were also brought together by the disgust that both felt for sexual love. One hated this love because she had experienced all its horror; the other because, having not experienced it, she looked at it as something incomprehensible and at the same time disgusting and offensive to human dignity.
№ 462737   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 04:00
He set some kind of trap. I don't know what it was, but he led them there. Again. He prevailed over them. Again. And he took away the only thing they had. Again. I don’t know how these tiny lives now settled in these machines, but now they will never find peace. Not like that. I have to call them all off. All of them. Together. In one place.
Quote Explanation: Director Henry Emily talks about the monster he unwittingly created and all the sins the monster committed.
№ 462726   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2024 / 03:27
How many years, and what these years do to faces and bodies. When we walked around the city together, I didn’t recognize anyone. There were faces that echoed. Echoes of travel along the mountain slopes. Faces with a smile that remained from the time when school time ended and swings began - hanging, on a metal chain and made of boards. But I was silent. I walked, looked around and was filled with all these memories, like autumn leaves that are collected to be burned.
№ 462695   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 08:39
Father Elpidius. Cry, cry, widow Podsekalnikov. Hug your children and cry out with sobs: Where
№ 462636   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2024 / 03:15
We all have bad days. But we are learning and we are sticking together.
№ 462544   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2024 / 14:36
That's my motto.
Thats my motto.
№ 462377   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 19:52
How much warmth you give to the world, without expectations, strain, sacrifice, how much benefit and goodness you bring to the world, so much is returned to us in return. The basis of our development is goodwill, warmth and sincerity. Along with strength, resilience and faith in the best.
№ 462314   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:06
A warming dawn splashed from a heavenly jug. A subtle coffee aroma hovers throughout the house. Every morning it feels like my own inexplicable cozy calmness, happiness and joy are brewing along with the Turkish coffee, which, together with the velvety bliss of my favorite drink, fill every cell of the body and penetrate into the very soul...
№ 462310   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:54
The rain also cried about something and stopped delicately, just as it had begun.
№ 462226   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:56
Life is an exciting competition of creativity, kindness, pleasure and adventure combined. Yes, it is not easy, but active participation for success is priceless and delightful.
№ 462212   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 15:54
Life is an exciting competition of creativity, kindness, pleasure and adventure combined. Yes, it is not easy, but active participation for success is priceless and delightful.
№ 462211   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:54
She looked happy and seemed so normal... She told them that we would rent an apartment together next year. Then about our graduation, our daily nine to five job, our new apartment with a mortgage. Then - engagement. And then there's the wedding. Another mortgage, this time on a house. Children. New expenses. Then the four R's: disappointment, divorce, frustration and destruction. It's all so predictable. Although she always said that she was not like everyone else, she was exactly like that - ordinary.
№ 462078   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:59
You are happy, of course, if your work finds a response in the hearts of the audience. If your work brings some kind of cleansing to the audience... Success is accompanied by joy, because it so rarely happens. Theater is such an incomprehensible situation that not a single Nemirovich-Danchenko or Stanislavsky can predict whether there will be success or not. It arises from the addition of many necessities: a play, a director, an actor, time, the pain of today. All this together creates the basis for creating a role that will resonate in the hearts of the audience. Or vice versa - past the garden. The train passed, but it didn’t affect you.
№ 462046   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:54
One of my friends approached a girl at a disco and invited her to dance. “Are you dancing?” - “No, I’m guarding the bag.” He sat down next to her and began guarding the bag with her. Now they are in love. Big.
№ 461805   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:01