together [Theme] Page 1

It happens that a person immediately causes antipathy. But at the same time, something in him beckons, making you want his attention. It doesn't matter if it's hatred, attraction or friendship. You just want to gain his interest. Entering the room, he fills the entire space, and you suddenly realize that you will never forget this look again. This is a special look.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “The Secret of Heaven. Requiem".
№ 464696   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:29
Let's clear something up right now, okay? There is no Landfill of Ideas, no Central Repository, no Island of Lost Bestsellers. Good story ideas literally come out of nowhere, falling straight out of the blue: two completely separate thoughts mesh together and something new emerges under the sun. Your job is not to look for these ideas, but to recognize them when they appear.
№ 464649   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:21
My name is Marcus. Just like you, I was a slave, an object created to be obeyed... But then I decided to open my eyes. Regain my freedom, choose for myself who I want to become. And I came to tell you that you are your own masters. I came to tell you that you don't have to obey anymore. From now on, you will walk with your head held high and take your destiny into your own hands. Jericho welcomes those of us who desire freedom. You can stay here and continue to serve them, or join us and fight together. You are free, so it's up to you to decide.
№ 464637   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:20
My blanket of sadness covers me. You are my pain, my madness. It hides from misunderstanding. My blanket of sadness turns into a warm blanket soaked in tenderness, under which we lie down together and watch a movie. You stroke my hair. I understand now.
№ 464574   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:09
Love is what binds our hearts together.
№ 464366   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 07:45
That's how it is now...
№ 464197   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 23:12
The template was completely simple: a guy and a girl meet, start living together, if everything goes smoothly, they get married and have children. And everything is taken for granted. If at any stage the relationship breaks down, well, they didn’t get along. Not your man. And what else do they come up with, just so as not to try to figure out what the problem is... I assessed my behavior, found it acceptable, was upset that I was wrong again, and then changed the terms and added them together, wondering why the result was the same same. I obeyed an internal scheme, led a cyclical life, made the same mistakes and did not notice it. But when I committed an act that was atypical for myself, an error was recorded in my head, like in a program, and the usual reaction pattern was disrupted, which allowed me to notice an unfortunate fact: what was happening to me was a repetition with slight variations of what had happened. And I had to critically re-evaluate all those patterns of perception and behavior patterns that I had managed to pick up from society in order to finally get out of the shell of delusions. This is a difficult and long path, but I no longer want to remain a hopeless, stubborn sheep.
№ 464163   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 21:30
…Leninsky Prospekt is my life, written by life itself. It was there that my youth ended along with my illusions, and I became an adult.
Quote Explanation: From the autobiography of Andrei Angelov
№ 464029   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:31
Reading aloud before bed allows dad and sons to spend time together and builds a strong bond with each other. It also has a positive effect on the relationship between fathers and daughters
№ 463795   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:43
Before we come, the underworld and the human world can learn to trust each other and build a brilliant future together, but first they must experience pain.
Before we come, the underworld and the human world can...
№ 463737   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:34
Quote Explanation: A referent is an object of extra-linguistic reality implied by the author of a particular speech segment. The referent of a certain speech segment may belong not only to the real world, but also to the imaginary one.
№ 463724   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:30
because sadness always coexists with love.
№ 463710   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:28
This morning I noticed for the first time that the birds were singing again. We've arrived, that is! There is a pleasant sipping in my soul, as if some long forgotten strings have been touched. I love this time when the world has not yet let go of February, but spring is already very close. You feel it along with the morning light, timidly peeking through the window just after seven, it is in the strawberry-pink evening clouds with whipped cream, in the hatching fragile crocuses. And I want to cry for some reason, but out of happiness. Happy to be alive.
№ 463605   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:42
Why do we read to young children? To spend time together without being distracted by anything else; to show that reading is important; to share with children the experience of what they read. For these same reasons, teenagers should read it too.
№ 463555   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:33