views [Theme] Page 2

Ignorant citizens of New Khimuk! ... And also - all the fools who did not want to face the truth. My name is Karen Travers. I am the one who rejected the false system of New Himuka and opened my eyes. My comrades and I decided to work with Seiran, whose views we share. Enough to turn a blind eye to the truth! Your state is mad! The government of New Himuka developed the community through psy-net. And as you know, the heart of the psynet is Arahabaki's city supercomputer. His circuits are empowered psionics, as most of the population is telepathically linked to each other. Thanks to this, anyone can see and hear any information. To use it, to lead a life devoid of any restrictions. However, there is no real freedom in this! All available information is controlled by the government, and the population is turned into cattle. Look around: all people live for the sake of the country, for the sake of the government - only to be used. Everyone who breaks out of the norm is to be eliminated - they are driven crazy, turning them into their pawns. In an effort to achieve obedience, our leaders have crossed a line. But enough! The time has come to overthrow the government of New Himuka and rise from your knees! Wake up, unfortunates! Sairan defends free will! Their society is built so that people can live as befits people! And I swear that I will stand by him! We are glad to accept in our ranks everyone and everyone! I became the vanguard of the Seiran and challenged the dictatorship that recognizes only those in whom it sees its own benefit. From now on, Seiran is my homeland, and for her sake, I will destroy the system of New Himuka! Here and now we begin the liberation from the shackles of eternal conspiracies! This is the real revolution! If you woke up, like me - we are waiting for you under the flags of Seiran! And together we will overthrow this system!
№ 448097   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:12
- Rubbish! That's right, rubbish. Although your version sounds better. I'm just a hoarder. A little bit of a hoarder.
- Rubbish! Thats right, rubbish. Although your version...
№ 448029   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2022 / 11:33
Don't belittle your dream to match your reality. Renew your views to match your destiny.
№ 445136   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2022 / 09:21
Random photos are the most beautiful. Random phrases are the most correct. Random glances are the nicest. Random discoveries are the most important. Our meeting with you was
№ 444184   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2022 / 18:33
In the circle of close people, the strongest positions, views and principles collapse.
№ 443798   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2022 / 20:33
I have long wanted to write about how drunk on beauty. From the beauty of this world. Where music appears, all this is amplified several times, and so hits the head. And then a direct hit to the heart! So much beauty in music. And watch and feel how the people who create it give themselves entirely to Music. Beauty is in movement, in action. Any professional in his field is the same Great Beauty. Sunrises and sunsets will never cease to amaze and amaze me, every day I watch them with bated breath, and every time I fall in love again. Beauty in people. In their eyes, smiles. You catch admiring glances and seal it in your mind. Beauty tends to slip away, it is unthinkable to keep it, you can only be nourished and draw strength from it. And then penetrate into life and give it in the form of love.
№ 441949   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 05:27
There are two kinds of reality: one is objective, real reality (which no one has ever seen). The other is a subjective, personal "picture of the world". In philosophy, it is also called "appearance". And this very "appearance" - for each person is its own truth.
Quote Explanation: We perceive this world through our interpretation. Therefore, there is no wrong opinion, there is only a personal vision and understanding, which can sometimes diverge from ours. Because of what it is so important to be able to look at the situation from different angles, without making hasty conclusions.
№ 441664   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2022 / 13:48
If we learn to interpret facts differently, to look at things differently, then we will acquire the ability to move from one reality to another, like traveling
№ 440456   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2022 / 04:42
Basically, we are all alone. We are born into this world alone, and we leave completely alone. But how important it is to meet your people on the path of life. People with whom there is always something to talk about, and there is something to be silent about. People with whom you can be yourself without fear of judgment and say whatever you think without fear of misunderstanding. People who you can not see for months and even years, but always know that the thread between you is just as strong and reliable. People with whom you are connected not by periods of time and periods of life, not by common aspirations and views, but by something more. Perhaps this is the relationship of souls.
№ 440317   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 11:15
You know, it's hard to trust people when everyone thinks you're crazy.
№ 439695   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 18:18
Their conversation flowed and inexhaustible, anecdotes were replaced by remarks, personal views - philosophical generalizations. They criticized the Corps of Railway Engineers, the Tobacco Monopoly, the Merchant World, the Theatres, the Domestic Navy, and the entire human race, as if they were men who had been in great trouble.
№ 437663   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 13:30
The wind direction can change at any time, so we need to check everything in time.
№ 436129   Added petrashevgant 27-02-2022 / 08:35
The soldiers went to fight because the politicians exchanged words unsuccessfully.
№ 436128   Added petrashevgant 27-02-2022 / 08:31
- Yes, grandpa.
Quote Explanation: Demelza and Ross have a 10 year age difference.
№ 435765   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2022 / 07:51