the irony [Theme] Page 4

It's easier to demolish a house than to make a light bulb burn!
№ 404667   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 21:12
What a wicked irony - cats can cry, but they cannot laugh.
№ 403918   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 20:57
"Please don't worry," Alice said.
"Well, what are you, is that a concern," the Duchess objected. - I Give You Everything That
I had time to say.
"A trifling gift," Alice thought to herself. - It's good that they don't give such birthdays! However, she did not dare to say it out loud.
№ 403853   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 12:18
If you listen to my relatives' stories about their student life, then you can at least write a book about it ... Escape from the hostel through the drainpipe, neighborhood raids on refrigerators with food, hide and seek with a guard in the women's rooms, exchange of brand new sneakers for a pack of cigarettes, five hundred record books and so on, which apparently happens to every student ... And here everything is clean, neat ...
Quote Explanation: The first acquaintance of the hero with his room and dormitory in as a whole.
№ 403130   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 05:39
I rushed, - said Behemoth, - into the meeting room - this one with columns, Messire, - hoping to pull out something valuable. Ah, sir, my wife, if only I had her, risked being a widow twenty times! But, fortunately, Messire, I am not married, and I will tell you straight out - I am happy that I am not married. Ah, sir, is it possible to exchange idle freedom for a burdensome yoke!
№ 402966   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 21:24
Do you know what developers are? - the guest asked Ivan and immediately explained: - This is a small group of crooks who somehow survived in Moscow ...
№ 402964   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 21:18
You really put in the pose of cancer, and it's not a constellation.
№ 402366   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 00:18
- Anyway, we should get to bed, whispered Hermione. - And then tomorrow will crawl like sleepy flies.
- Yeah, ' agreed Ron. - A brutal triple murder by the bridegroom's mother might put a bit of damper a wedding. Light I'll turn it off.
№ 402182   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2020 / 20:54
Every time my friend succeeds a little something in me dies.
№ 399281   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2020 / 03:12
I could tell forever, because there are a lot of jerks and, as practice shows, they sometimes suddenly appear in the crowd of my life. And in yours, too? What a coincidence!
№ 392584   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 08:00
... called Irina Sergeevna and invited guests. I bought a dry wine in packages, lots of fruit. To cook I don't like. Learned something the circumstances forced. Cost small. Do not eat meat, some fish, vegetables, fruit. When accustom themselves to a small amount of food, the body quickly becomes saturated. At times, the Breakfast is enough hard-boiled eggs and strong tea with breads.
Irina guest welcome. I call it psihologiey. That is not just an impersonal professional and a woman. Or female therapist. It would be more correct. Because there is still a woman. In the full sense of the word.
Long - forgotten morning when you Wake up not alone. Pleasantly weary. In the stream of bachelor of idleness physical intimacy is akin to a little adventure. At the age of fifty you can be inside and outside of psychophysical enjoyment. Lost the rapidity and automaticity, there is a spicy reasonable. And humor. And irony. And enjoying long outdoor experiences. The body has its own memory.
- You can relax and nothing to think? - asked Irina after a morning promenade in bed. - Close your eyes, relax, put your hand on the solar plexus. Don't think about anything.
- Relax, - I smile. - Put your hand on the solar plexus. Think about what thinking about nothing.
- You can not do anything not to think?
I do not know. I don't think about anything in the moment of physical ecstasy. Thinks my body is. Brains do not think. Now I'm relaxed, but not can't think. Sink into oblivion, but I understand that I am sinking. If you erase the "I", something happens. And why is that? What kind of Zen Buddhist thing?
- Don't be afraid. You're not a Guinea pig. I want to reach out to your stubbornness. After all, you're a little despise modern psychologists?
What do you mean? I won't despise. First, the donation is disgusting in itself. And secondly, am I really blind? I think I sometimes don't see ourselves as if from the outside? Just the tail yet. Horns and hoofs strikes.
- Understand how people have problems? You know? - gently and persistently formulates questions psychologist, fingering them gently as the cat kneaded shawl. At the same claws to open legs wide open. - If you could only imagine the healing power of training. If I could. Where are the problems? You never thought that? Where a person has problems? In individual. From social unity. A group of people. Where?
- Where? - I smile, looking at her naked body. - All the problems here. Isn't it? From sunshiiine...... - My hand opens, fingers caterpillar gently shuffling from her solar plexus down korogaru. - Women are born boys become men, politicians, rulers, dictators, tyrants, nasty men. They are nothing but trouble. So to blame women who gave birth to these men....
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist visiting former colleagues
№ 391967   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:03
Tea with irony - almost like cinnamon... has its own unique taste and leaves aftertaste.
№ 391171   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 10:18
- The husband told me, Peggy, in Paris in summer boredom. I told him: John, you're a fool! I was right!
You were right, Madame.
№ 390701   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 23:51
- I told you not to go down in the Leger!
Not that I remember, father. Just remember, you don't much approve of.
In the eyes of Ross flashed irony.
№ 389587   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 11:45
- It feels like a positive!
- It tells me the man missing two fingers?
- Fingers is not important...
1 Season
№ 385395   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2020 / 19:12