Europe [Theme] Page 3

I will return to the thoughts of S. E. Kurginyan. I'll clarify my understanding. S. E. said that there are two Wests. I believe that there are not two Wests, but two Europes. There is Western Europe, and there is Eurasian Europe. Since I agree with this line of Eurasians - Trubetskoy, Gumilev.
The Russian Empire has always been on the defensive. And that was the point. I believe there were two types of empire. Some were created as defense empires, i.e., to repel external threats. Such were in Europe, for example, Austria-Hungary. It was created to defend itself from the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman Empire, too, in turn, was created from defense. At one time, it was a Muslim population that accepted the Ottomans as an opportunity to resist the Crusaders. Then it degenerated into an aggressive empire, occupied part of the Balkans. And there are empires purely colonial. They were created for the purpose of enrichment, and I agree with S. E. Kurginyan, it came from the traditions of Rome. These are the British Empire, the Dutch Empire, the Spanish Empire, the French Empire. The meaning of these empires was expansion. And empires from defense, like Byzantium, like Russia, created a kind of state. Therefore, for Russia, the meaning is in defense. In the defense of the Eurasian space that it occupied.
Release Date: 30.11.2020
№ 407870   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2020 / 12:27
Let's take a look at the world today. Macron, Islam and Europe. On the other hand, there is Erdogan in relation to Europe. This is a problem from which they will cough up blood for the next twenty years and will not be able to solve it. Because what they have done in the previous twenty years has brought them to this problem. This is notorious tolerance. I cannot consider someone else's equal, I must endure him! To compensate for this patience, it turns out that I have the right to joke about him, so as to insult him. These are related mechanisms. <...> So they told us for a long time that "your freedom ends where the freedom of another begins ..." And this is how the most progressive society works ... Lies! When they draw these caricatures of the prophet, they say this is "our freedom." But you offend other people's feelings with your actions! What about your liberal values?
Quote Explanation: The statement by French President Emmanuel Macron that the French will not give up caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad caused a wave of criticism among Muslims.
Release Date: 27.10.2020
№ 405997   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2020 / 11:00
If I had ruled the Ottoman Empire, I would have made sure that the Europeans would fight each other and the Muslims would continue to live in peace.
Quote Explanation: Words spoken after deposition.
№ 404621   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2020 / 16:36
He is the most skillful and fast-thinking politician in all of Europe.
Quote Explanation: About the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire Abdul-Hamid II.
№ 404618   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2020 / 16:27
- There will never be more wars, Americans and Russians will fraternally unite their efforts and build a new, happy world, from which fear and fear will forever be banished. All of Europe will be united and free; and there will come such a fruitful and creative spiritual revival, which man did not dream of even in the most sublime moments...
"How many nightingales," Janek thought, "sang like this in the night, for centuries? How many gullible and inspired nightingales died with this eternal and wonderful song on their lips? How many more of them will die in cold and suffering, in contempt, hatred and loneliness, before the promise of their delightful voices comes true? How many more centuries? How many births, how many deaths? How many prayers and dreams, how many nightingales? How many tears and songs, how many voices in the night? How many nightingales?"
№ 404419   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 07:15
Waterloo is the primary battle won by the secondary general.
Quote Explanation: Author's Reflections on the Battle of Waterloo
№ 404296   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 19:27
(continued)
As for Merkel's statements - it is also very symptomatic. This is a call - let us save globalization without US! Quietly, polegonku Europe begins to write the United States as the locomotive of globalization. But can this Europe to replace the US as the engine of globalization? It's not even funny. There is not even the kernel! Well, this Brussels get-together would replace America as the political-military and economic core? No! But as what they can replace America? Just as one - as the ideological core. Here they are ready to give far more options misanthropic ideology of the globalization of liberalism than were given US. Because the bureaucracy in Brussels is much less than even the aristocracy of the coast, these American globalizers, associated with the national culture, national identity. American globalizers generally are not connected, it is the people of the world.
Release Date: 28.06.2020
№ 399386   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 10:12
(continued)
But I'd like to say a little bit about the other. Look at what is happening in the world. What a suffocating and hopeless atmosphere was in the era of late globalization that the whole extravaganza, which we are seeing, not only in USA but also in England, in France, over in Germany, what happens in this cute gingerbread Germany, cabbage, sosochkami, and good beer. What is happening there? What was the stifling atmosphere of hopelessness, that what is happening there, is perceived as an alternative. And very serious people. And this, of course, very scary. Because those who want to go back to normal later globalisation will bring us in even more desperate alternative. This is what we are supposed to think.
Quote Explanation: Sunday night with Vladimir Solovyov on 28.06.2020
№ 399384   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 10:06
Pilgrim - people travelling for some serious reason. One of the fathers-pilgrims in 1620 left Europe because he was forbidden to sing the Psalms - his voice was nasal. In Massachusetts, he could praise God as he dictated his conscience.
№ 399036   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 19:36
That you said that Russia is an island of common sense. Indeed it is. We talk a lot and are trying to formulate is not the first year something like national idea. I believe that this is correct, and we must move on. But around us the world is in a strange way the process by which we even do not unwittingly become a kind of ark sober sense. What is happening around us, the movement that as progress impose worldwide America and Europe, they are so perverted more or less understandable and natural concept of what is right and wrong, what is sensible and what is so wrong. That a large part of our population is not naturally accept. And the result is that of the great powers, to be honest, only Russia is a place which has a chance to find a reasonable and harmonious fusion between traditional values and modernity. This, I think, super goal.
Release Date: 22.06.2020
№ 398900   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 15:42
- And the idea-then what? I did not understand that a hundred years have passed, And it became clear that the world denies Kipling with his white man's burden. All. This theme is no more. And suddenly we are horrified to realize that now is the only interesting to read this book the beginning of the century. Read "Sunset Of Europe". And horrified to realize that the author is right. Reread Marx.
Is already out of date
- No! It turns out that it is much more relevant than what you write today. Much more accurate and much deeper. Because we are talking about civilizational collapse. And that's the problem.
- This is not the first world order that is dying.
- Not order it. It is a profound mistake. What do you call the world order? You talk about alliances between States. And such a collapse has never happened before. Because everyone where we lived was, if anything, the white, colonialist Eurocentric world, who wrote their history, their version of religious beliefs. It's falling apart. This can be compared with the collapse of colonialism, but now it goes to a whole other level. And if we are not aware of and do not see what is happening around, we will not be able to see where it all goes. In my opinion.
Release Date: 16.06.2020
№ 398340   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 13:36
- It's all very simple - what my colleagues have said. Now they (the West) will attempt to gather under one
the absolute power of the British Commonwealth, plus Mexico, etc. This will be the macro-region, hosted autarkical way.
If they started doing this 3-5 years ago, I would say that it is a normal scenario that can be implemented.
Now - is incredibly difficult. Because coronaries is the most powerful catalyst of all processes.
And this is its main function. He on the one hand has accelerated everything, but on the other hand, he destroyed the mechanisms of control
that seemed unshakable. Including the mechanism of the dollar. Too much became clear.
So the plans, it appeared, but whether they implement this I have a big question.
- No time - so time later. And who before them will create macro-regions?
I don't understand what it means to catch or not catch. I believe quite differently. Vysotsky: We managed to visit God,
there is no delay. Ie basically if you went to God, you will not have to rush.
But to emerge will who will survive and who will not have time. Because this is a race for survival, for a chance at life.
And it's not a competition. I throw garbage in the trash all the talk about competition systems, method
cohabitation and O. Race from death. In a broad sense, civilization.
Yes, You are right, Europe has gone the distance. It is time to call someone to bury.
But there is a Chinese civilization, ours, and Anglo-Saxon. And it's a deadly race of historical significance,
that is now beginning. And no question, who has time before to form this region. I will formulate differently.
He will form a macro-regional autarky, who will survive. The dead can't form.
Release Date: 26.05.2020
№ 396360   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 18:39
When on the world market there are such a huge country like India (billion people) and China (one billion and three hundred million inhabitants), but in addition to them the Eastern Europe and Soviet Russia (together - half a billion inhabitants), our position among the competitors is changing. Millions more active, more resourceful and hungry people ready to compete with us.
This race we can win only through better education and skills, as well as more flexible and secure environment for investment, which promotes professionalism, safety, and peaceful development of industry, environment, bringing investors a fair profit. In the end this is what matters.
Quote Explanation: (2003)
№ 392716   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:59
Americans evacuated from affected Italy several research centres, information was leaked, but after an hour, all the facts disappeared. Official statement: "We have taken out something very significant..." so here it is a new world, where Europe is trying to understand how her to save his scholars from the American "bounty hunters". In which neither oil nor gold nor diamonds are not in the price, and brains. Behind them there is a hunting of whole countries. We have already once passed in the nineties, when the Union brain drain was massive. Then again, at the turn of epochs, the intellect will be valued, more than anything else. Now we can see what someone is really worth, the entire husk of words and invented truths of the flies. Therefore, the who has sounded the alarm, we have raised a generation that only cares about himself. Which no one is sorry, it lives in virtual reality and that the test virus is not passed. Because absolutely mercilessly declares: "We will not die from the virus, and the old men let them take care of those who should"... firstly that's not true. Secondly, these are the Millennials who grew up on political correctness, multiculturalism, tolerance, "a generation of snowflakes." So why are they so cruel? They do not spare the weak, they're not. They just turned out to sympathize with do not know how, for them, our era of selfishness. And now it showed a virus. very clearly.
Release Date: 22.03.2020
№ 389211   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 13:33
Oh, wow, I'm a liberal!
It's just a passion:
All the abuse on the spot,
Cut, the ditch in parts.
Only worth drinking to me
Glasses three, four, -
And Europe all in flames
The turmoil in the world.
Despises the word "power"
My spirit is social;
For me, an insignificant part,
Policeman, quarterly.
Wave, where I want
The flag of liberalism
Lenders do not cry,
For the sake of communism.
Quote Explanation: Source: Iskra, 1859, No. 33.
№ 381945   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:17