Europe [Theme] Page 1

As before, so now I consider it inevitable and necessary to wage an armed struggle against the Bolsheviks until they are completely defeated. Otherwise, not only Russia, but the whole of Europe will turn into ruins.
№ 439296   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:55
Europe does not know Russia, does not understand its people, its history, its socio-political system and its faith. She never understood her Sovereigns, the immensity of their task, their politics, the nobility of their intentions and the human limit of their capabilities.
№ 438521   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 11:09
There is a joke on the net about European Russophobia. Once a century, everyone in Europe gathers together and goes east. Where in Russia they consistently get punched in the face and roll back for another hundred years.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov 15.04.22
№ 437829   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2022 / 23:36
Europe does not need the truth about Russia; she needs a untruth that is convenient for her. Its press is ready to print the latest nonsense about us, if this nonsense has the character of blasphemy and reproach.
№ 437590   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2022 / 13:30
They are not political refugees. They are migrants. Like 9 million Ukrainians who work outside Ukraine, according to statistics from the Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs. Europe let them in. And they let them in from Belarus? With the Kurds, everything is possible, as then - with the Jews. And at the same time use it for a political and dirty game, violating all your laws. And they don't give a damn about people, as they did in 1938.
Quote Explanation: Encouraging Polish adventures.
Release Date: 14.11.2021
№ 432020   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2021 / 06:30
Europe, in my opinion, is dying, and calls cowardice - tolerance, powerlessness - multiculturalism, and it pays for it, and we will sip the echoes of this ... But we just have no other way! Another way is to take everything that has been created up to the present day, including Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky, Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy and so on - to cross out and absorb absolutely alien, terrible, mechanical, never combined with God in man.
Release Date: 13.11.2021
№ 431969   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2021 / 19:21
This is about migrants. All the wars that went there, America brought to its territory.
Quote Explanation: Essential defeat of democracy.
Release Date: 08.11.2021
№ 431811   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2021 / 09:27
There is a main rule: Russia cannot go anywhere. Russia is to blame for everything. Borrell told Lavrov: Africa is ours. Apparently he forgot that the era of colonialism is over. Europe, however, clearly explains to us: you are Slavic savages, we will teach you democracy, human rights, and values through our lips. We are Europeans, we know what values are. And it turns out that Lavrov made Borrel blush again suffocatingly, slightly touching his heads?
Release Date: 26.09.2021
№ 429364   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:57
When we are surprised that Western Europe does not understand us, that there is no logic there, this is the same as requiring a wolf to understand the spiritual world of a sheep.
Release Date: 26.09.2021
№ 429363   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:57
Those who decided to stay precisely because they would soon be able to return began to torment some vague sense of loss. The prospect of staying in the States did not seem as bright as before, although, in essence, nothing changed. And those who intended to return and before whom Europe, the old homeland always loomed, suddenly felt that now this is not paradise at all, but a devastated land full of all sorts of problems. It was like a weather vane: it turned one side, then the other. The touching illusions that they all lived with burst. Both those who wanted to return and those who wanted to stay equally felt like deserters. This time they deserted themselves.
№ 429315   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:50
Once my homeland was Germany, then Austria, France, in general - Europe, and after that America, and each time this or that country became my homeland only because I left it, and not at all because I lived in her.
№ 429251   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:40
In the States, everything was not the same as in Europe, where the missing third dimension was replaced by the struggle against bureaucracy, against the authorities and gendarmes, the struggle for temporary visas, for work, the struggle against customs officers and police - in short, the struggle to survive! And here we were met by silence, dead calm! Only screaming newspaper headlines and radio bulletins reminded of the war raging far overseas; America knew only war on the air: not a single enemy plane plowed the American skies, not a single bomb fell on American soil, not a single machine gun fired at American cities.
№ 428745   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 14:24
Hunting for Jews has always been a European sport. Now the Palestinians who have never played are paying the bill.
№ 427723   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 13:33
Unfortunately, decades later, I had to admit that I was wrong: there was nowhere to run. All these were links of the same chain, differing only in size: our quarter - our city - Italy - Europe - our planet. Now I understand that it was not our neighborhood or Naples that was sick, but the entire globe, the entire Universe, all the universes, no matter how many there are in the world. And nothing can be done here, except perhaps to bury your head deeper in the sand.
№ 425672   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:51
And indeed, all of our Russian Asia, including Siberia, for Russia still seems to exist in the form of some kind of pendant, which, as it were, our European Russia does not even want to be interested in. "We are, they say, Europe, what should we do in Asia?" There were even very harsh voices: “Oh, this is our Asia, we in Europe cannot get some order for ourselves and get a job, but here they are also shoving us into Asia. This Asia is superfluous for us, at least to put it somewhere! " These judgments are sometimes heard even now among our clever people, from their very big mind, of course.
№ 423414   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 16:33