Europe [Theme] Page 2

I listen to everyone carefully. And I feel different beginnings struggling in me. As a Soviet person brought up in Soviet times, when I hear "Stalin", I have associations - the Gulag, shot people. When I hear Beria, my memories are perfectly understandable. Then the boards begin to work in me, when I have already matured, the Russian period has passed, documents appear, and you look, read and understand how layer by layer is removed, and it turns out that there is no black and white history in relation to these personalities. But the black-and-white story of the truth of war is. And this black-and-white history of war is simple. We are on the side of absolute good. And Europe is on the side of absolute evil. now they are trying to tell us that there were two tyrants, and an unfortunate enslaved Europe. This is an absolute lie.
Quote Explanation: "Europe did not want freedom, but world domination."
Release Date: 22.06.2021
№ 421327   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:33
The history of European walruses. The decline of civilization. Tired and formless twilight of the gods. Faded banners of human rights. Sale of an entire continent. The impending flood. Fussy traders, concerned only with price conjuncture. A pitiful dance at the edge of a volcano. Nations, slowly driven again to the slaughter. The sheep will be sacrificed, the fleas will be saved. As always.
№ 419394   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 12:48
Europe has no right to teach us! I want to remind you that russophobia of Europe in the 30s and anti-Semitism were not accidental. It comes from classical German philosophy. This comes from Luther's Protestantism. We just very politely do not examine the causes of Nazism and Hitler as de facto, although we do not like it, the pinnacle of this trend of European thought, which is terrible, this evil that won in Germany, was not accidental. I research this and talk about it regularly. And by the way, about the role of German industrialists who brought him to power. And about the role of the German army, which at a critical moment supported him. And what are we seeing now? Russophobia again. Anti-Semitism again. Therefore, Putin very accurately revealed this during his speech on May 9. And all this is not accidental. Look at the work of Wagner, Hegel, Kant. There's a lot of stuff there, not just Nietzsche, that was the forerunner of what we saw. Otherwise, we will not see modern Europe. And her dismissive view of Russia, it is nexerable or new.
Release Date: 16.05.2021
№ 419203   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 12:39
Sergei Mikheev: - Vladimir, as long as we think about Europe, and what and where it will introduce - we won't have any nichrome left!
Release Date: 11.05.2021
№ 418932   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 22:33
Due to the harmful nature, I cannot help but recall the episode of the early 2000s, when there were regular necessary and murky negotiations on economic issues between the EEC and Russia. On the part of the EEC, negotiations were conducted by Pascal Lamy. All concessions were squeezed out of us, and concessions were no longer needed, but they still pressed. At a press conference, he was asked: why are you doing this, because it is unfair. He replied: we do not claim justice in relation to Russia. I mean, boomerang is back. America does not claim justice for Europe.
Release Date: 04.04.2021
№ 416429   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 14:09
Before the Sphinx with an ancient riddle!
№ 415867   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 16:18
I wanted to say the last two things. We're all laughing. We'll miss it. What do cute Europeans say? They talk about ideology. They reveal Overton's window into ideology. In this ideology, the possibility of pressure on human rights, and the possibility of repression against individual social groups and against national groups will creep in. Neo-fascistism will climb into this window, which is much more terrible than before. And he will climb not to them, but here.
Now there are tanks near Leningrad. With crosses. I have half a family on Peskarevka. In the blockade tortured by this very Europe. I still don't hear German and I don't want to hear it.
I wonder when your Eurocentrism will end with these tanks starting the engines and going to my country, killing people like me, what you Sergei Borisovich (Stankevich), will you tell? And what talk shows will you be performing on?
Release Date: 24.02.2021
№ 414126   Added MegaMozg 25-02-2021 / 11:30
And at night - the Nuremberg prison.
Quote Explanation: The night before the court or the eve of 1946
№ 413788   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 20:03
We are unfairly demanding something from Europe. Well, let's remember. When all of progressive Europe at first gladly gave everything Hitler wanted. They applauded him. They gave him the Jews to be torn apart. Saying it's not their headache. They gave Czechoslovakia to be torn apart. Saying that in this way they reconcile. Did they have any sense of guilt? They present the de-Naziification of Germany as an achievement. And with Austria how? And with France, how? With Belgium? Not only that. France became the victorious country. And we know why. Because de Gaulle came and Stalin liked it so much that there was this fortel. Although if we compare how many French fought, valiantly in Normandy - Estman, and how many fought in various units related to the Nazi hordes, this comparison no one will like. I'm not talking about the Charlemagne division, which fought in Berlin.
Release Date: 16.02.2021
№ 413723   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2021 / 10:51
I have another democratic idol. This time a woman. Spanish Foreign Minister Arancha Gonzalez. Commenting on the words of Sergei Lavrov about the situation around the Catalan separatists, she literally said the following: "There are no political prisoners in Spain, but there are political prisoners." Advanced technologies of Western propaganda - aerobatics!
Quote Explanation: Post in "Facebook" o situation around supporters of independence of Catalonia (08.02.2021). We are talking about three convicts from Spain, sentenced to ten and more years of imprisonment for organization of a referendum in Catalonia.
№ 413256   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 15:12
a donkey. Ilf and Petrov have clearly outlined this.
Release Date: 04.02.2021
№ 413037   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2021 / 18:51
all. But above all, is Pushkin typical of Russia? Something means that Europe did not find in him that example of Russia, which was in her eyes the later authors (from Turgenev), who were less talented. The fact is that for such a representation, Pushkin is too Europe himself, too aristocrat in a democratic (the most democratic in history) country. In essence: this is a Romanesque type on Russian soil - in particular, especially close to French culture (as Gogol is close to Spain, and Lermontov is close to early Italy). The very formalism, the Apollonianism of Pushkin, is a trait of the French spirit, not at all typical for an Asian woman - Russia.
№ 412847   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 12:21
What we see is a deliberate attack on Russia. there is an attack on President Putin. You can see how this is done. Does not work. Because the people have a completely different attitude towards the president. The outrageous lie is surprising. Such a degree of impunity and impudence. Lies - in every detail. They pose a colossal threat to people's lives. Europe in such a situation behaves much tougher. We need to see the essence of what is happening. They need victims, they need blood, they need to discredit the state and its leaders. In whose interests? In the interests of the Russian people? No. In the interests of quite understandable Western customers. Who do not spare money. Let's call a spade a spade. Stop playing with partners and colleagues.
Release Date: 31.01.2021
№ 412683   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 19:09
We're not going to do what Democrats in America are doing. And I can tell you why. Because we don't have democracy. I'm serious. We don't have what they call democracy. And we will not fight for the values of the liberal democratic sect. They found heretics inside their sect. A digital inquisition appeared, they began to burn heretics.
K. G. Shakhnazarov uses brilliant analogies. I would take it one step further. The situation is different. America and Europe had to catch up with us throughout the 20th century. Roosevelt was catching up. They understood the fascism of Europe, European fascism as a way to catch up with Soviet Russia. It was their super-effort. What America has now come to is an absolute consequence. I see there not dictatorship or totalitarianism, but a transition to a fascist way of organizing.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 13.01.2021
№ 411464   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 12:12
Europe has always been afraid of Russia, and will be afraid. Precisely because you said that in the Krasnoyarsk Territory the whole of Europe fits and will still remain. They never treated Russia with love, they did not love you since the nineties, but lulled you. And they continued to plunder and weaken, not allowing to strengthen. They did not say rudely, so as not to wake you up and so that people like Primakov would not wake you up. Primakov was the first hope that all was not lost in Russia and defended Russia's interests in the political field. The only one in the then Russian government who thought about the future of Russia.
Release Date: 29.10.2019
№ 411077   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 01:30