the need [Theme] Page 4

The mind finds complete liberation only by being guided by a conscious choice, only by taking on certain obligations.
№ 420180   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 20:30
The forms that the individual chooses in non-orgiastic culture are alcoholism and drug addiction. In contrast to those who engage in socially approved action, such individuals suffer from feelings of guilt and remorse. Although they try to escape separation by taking refuge in alcohol and drugs, they feel even more lonely after the orgiastic experience is over, and the need to return to their refuge as often and as intensely as possible increases. The sexual orgiastic solution to the problem is not much different from this refuge. In a sense, it is a natural and normal form of overcoming separation and a partial response to the problem of isolation. But for many individuals, whose separation cannot be overcome in other ways, the source of sexual satisfaction acquires a function that makes it not too distinguishable from alcoholism and drug addiction. It becomes a desperate attempt to escape the anxiety generated by separation and, as a result, leads to an even greater sense of separation, for a sexual act without love can never bridge the gap that separates two human beings. Except for a brief moment.
№ 418361   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 15:42
Having to find another person to share my life with has always puzzled me. Maybe it's because I'm interesting in my own right. With that said, I wish you to find as much happiness with each other as I find alone.
№ 416758   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 18:27
All professions are needed, all professions are important.
№ 416622   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 23:18
"Greetings, Invisible Star," he began. - You have earned the place of the leader, and the Storm Tribe wishes you all well-being. He looked warmly at the gray leader. - We will all miss spotted Star. I remember her from the days when I was a simple squire of the Storm Tribe, - said Firestar. He behaved as if Blackstar had not just crucified himself in front of all the tribes. - I've always respected Spotted Star. She was devoted to the River Tribe with all her heart, but love for her fellow tribesmen did not prevent her from understanding the need to keep all forest tribes strong and resilient. - Firestar cast an expressive glance at Blackstar and continued: - When Spotted Star was a simple warrior, she was given the name Ocelotka. This name was very suitable for her, for the Spotted Star had the nobility, courage and strength of this mighty and dangerous cat.
Quote Explanation: Firestar speech o Spotted Star
№ 416517   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2021 / 08:36
Your apartment is not a luxury, but a vital necessity, like air, water, food, love of loved ones ...
№ 415308   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 21:15
- Greece existed before my birth, and my death will not change anything either.
№ 415224   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 13:00
If you need something, you should be willing to offer something in return.
№ 413937   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 07:03
The scales are good at weighing, and everything else is on time.
№ 413764   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 18:51
The concept of democracy has got lost in three pines. You, N. V. Zlobin, say that the majority is not always right. Well, everyone, we came! This means that the majority is right only when it makes the right decisions. Hence logically: who evaluates the correctness of the decision? That's what today's global democracy is all about. Today, the criteria for assessing democracy has been reduced not to what the majority votes for, but to what the strongest countries, specifically America, legitimize.
In principle, we can agree that democracy has many advantages. But in practice, this has degenerated into only one thing: everything is determined by the strongest. America and its allies are demonstrating this to the world.
Those who today consider themselves democrats are incapable of seeing the internal flaws of democracy itself. We need a real, objective in-depth and professional analysis. This analysis is unable for Democrats around the world, including Fukuyama with his end of history. And they don't want to. Because they believe in democracy as sectarians.
You asked, what system could be better than democracy? Yes, any. You just need to know on what issue. For example, on some issues, the monarchy copes better than democracy.
Today's democrats very much resemble the stupid party functionaries of the Soviet Union.
What we can agree on is that the world is on the verge of new models. Because everyone is tired of democracy. In this mode, the world will no longer live. Let Fukuyama write at least 500 articles. What models they will be is another question. But the fact that this is an urgent and urgent need is absolutely certain.
Release Date: 21.12.2020
№ 409990   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2020 / 15:15
Perhaps, among friends, understanding of each other is really necessary without words.
№ 409615   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 23:15
Historical situations change: a person can be born a slave in a pagan society, a feudal lord or a proletarian. The only need for him to be in the world, to be in it at work, to be in it among others and to be mortal in it does not change.
№ 409335   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 00:30
An actor can wait all his life, like a bride, for his director. Someone who sees in him his own gift. And if the director is the one who constructs the building of the concept, then the actor is the one who inhabits it. And it often happens that the actor is uncomfortable in the “building” where the director invited him. You have to adapt, adjust, find the strength to find yourself in a space alien to you. But it also happens that you find each other. It is necessary and possible to find those with whom you are on the way. And it is a great joy, if not a necessity, to find comrades-in-arms, like-minded people, partners. I'm talking now about the creative group as a whole, and this is the operator, the screenwriter, the artists, the sound engineers, and the production department. That is, a large and well-coordinated team. You can spend many years on this, or maybe get lucky when you found each other from your first film. It is important for young people who are looking for themselves to find partners. It gives you the joy of joint creativity and support - you are not alone. Almost everyone I met on The Return and The Exile is still working with me. It is very important to find people of your blood type, your composition, your rhythm.
Quote Explanation: From the online conference of the Yakutsk pitching of debutants-2020.
№ 407929   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:24
Morality in politics is the need to protect a person from the aggressiveness of political interests.
№ 407383   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2020 / 03:12