eggs [Theme] Page 2

APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISM - 44
• Do not ask God for life relief - ask God for strength and patience!
• Parents gave us life, life gave us opportunities - the rest depends only on us!
• Who does not know the dignity of taste - that banal scoiler and coward!
• Weighing someone else's brain with your own brain is negligible!
• Celebrating the second birthday - celebrates it consciously!
• They did not betray me - they betrayed themselves!
• Pride is often a poor friend!
• You can't be half human - half can only be known!
• To be puncum - willpower must be had!
• Demanding loyalty from a man is like weaning a dog to lick eggs!
• Everyone fans himself a gift - even more criticism!
• Movement is not just life - but life is full!
• Strained nerves - the melody of the soul salvation!
• Parents gave us life, life gave us opportunities - the rest depends on us!
• Eyes obscured by a veil - an optometrist will not help!
• The miner's share is heavy - every descent is like a parachute jump!
• Keep yourself in hand - and if necessary, on your feet!
• Lost conscience - kills a person in himself!
• Conscience is not a defendant - the heart is not an adviser!
• My weapon is my love and kindness,
My protection is my soul and mind,
My dream is to be in demand always!
№ 407124   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 01:03
Reached incredible heights - some believe that they took God by the balls ...
№ 404285   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2020 / 09:00
If the wolf had eggs, so he was not a wolf
Auf🐺👆
№ 402376   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2020 / 00:48
I don't know, for me - to sit with the skirt pulled up, her legs spread and fondle other people's balls is to invite adventure.
№ 396458   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 22:27
Whether it is necessary to pay attention to people who are trying to make the Christian hope of "heaven" when they say,
what they do not want to spend eternity playing the harp. These men I answer, that if they cannot understand books written for adults, you should not talk about them.
All the images in Scripture (harps, crowns, gold) is simply an attempt to Express the inexpressible. Musical instruments are mentioned in the Bible because to many people (not all) music best conveys vostorgina and a sense of infinity. The crowns say that those who are United with God in eternity share His splendour and power and joy. Gold symbolizes timelessness (because it does not rust) and enduring value. People who understand all of these characters literally, with the same success could have thought that, advising us to be as doves, Christ wanted us to be carrying eggs.
№ 396219   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:22
The doctor said: "Fima, the good news is that I can get rid of your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which your balls put pressure on the lower spine, and this pressure makes you a terrible headache. The only way to reduce this pressure - removal of the eggs."
Fima was desperate. He even got sick to live. But there was no choice, and he agreed to go under the knife...
When he got out of the hospital for the first time in 20 years he suffered a headache, but it never left a regret for a lost part of himself. But then he decided that we needed to start a new life. He saw a men's clothing store and thought, "if I do not buy a new suit?"
He entered the store and told the clerk: "I need a suit." Elderly seller gave him a quick glance and said, "So... Height 44".
Fima laughed, "Right, how do you know?" "60 years in business!"
Fima tried on the suit, he was fit!
While Fima was admiring herself in the mirror, the salesman asked: "How about a new shirt?"
Fima thought and agreed.
The seller looked at the Fima and said, "So. 34 sleeve and 16 and a half neck".
And again, Fima said, "Right, how do you know?" "60 years in business!"
Fima tried on the shirt, and she sat great!
When Fima was corrected in front of the mirror, the collar, the salesman asked: "Maybe you need new shoes?"
Fima liked this idea very much - the seller looked at the Fima and said, "So... 9-½ E".
Fima was shocked: "that's Right, how do you know?" "60 years in business!"
Fima tried on the boots and they came to him.
Fima walked around the store, and the salesman asked: "what about underwear?"
Fima thought and agreed.
The salesman stepped back, eyed vzgladom waist Fima and said, "well... Size 36".
Fima laughed: "ha Ha! Here I caught him! I'm eighteen years old I wear a 34-d!"
The seller shook his head: "You can't wear 34. 34th size lingerie giving your eggs to the bottom of the spine, and you will have a terrible headache".
Work with professionals! It will save you time, effort and, possibly, eggs.
№ 396199   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2020 / 15:00
- I better call him. But first, I should probably pray. Don't want to bend me knees, son.
Junior would have preferred to pour liquid lighter refills his pants and set fire to their own balls, but he never said that.
№ 393396   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 03:21
... called Irina Sergeevna and invited guests. I bought a dry wine in packages, lots of fruit. To cook I don't like. Learned something the circumstances forced. Cost small. Do not eat meat, some fish, vegetables, fruit. When accustom themselves to a small amount of food, the body quickly becomes saturated. At times, the Breakfast is enough hard-boiled eggs and strong tea with breads.
Irina guest welcome. I call it psihologiey. That is not just an impersonal professional and a woman. Or female therapist. It would be more correct. Because there is still a woman. In the full sense of the word.
Long - forgotten morning when you Wake up not alone. Pleasantly weary. In the stream of bachelor of idleness physical intimacy is akin to a little adventure. At the age of fifty you can be inside and outside of psychophysical enjoyment. Lost the rapidity and automaticity, there is a spicy reasonable. And humor. And irony. And enjoying long outdoor experiences. The body has its own memory.
- You can relax and nothing to think? - asked Irina after a morning promenade in bed. - Close your eyes, relax, put your hand on the solar plexus. Don't think about anything.
- Relax, - I smile. - Put your hand on the solar plexus. Think about what thinking about nothing.
- You can not do anything not to think?
I do not know. I don't think about anything in the moment of physical ecstasy. Thinks my body is. Brains do not think. Now I'm relaxed, but not can't think. Sink into oblivion, but I understand that I am sinking. If you erase the "I", something happens. And why is that? What kind of Zen Buddhist thing?
- Don't be afraid. You're not a Guinea pig. I want to reach out to your stubbornness. After all, you're a little despise modern psychologists?
What do you mean? I won't despise. First, the donation is disgusting in itself. And secondly, am I really blind? I think I sometimes don't see ourselves as if from the outside? Just the tail yet. Horns and hoofs strikes.
- Understand how people have problems? You know? - gently and persistently formulates questions psychologist, fingering them gently as the cat kneaded shawl. At the same claws to open legs wide open. - If you could only imagine the healing power of training. If I could. Where are the problems? You never thought that? Where a person has problems? In individual. From social unity. A group of people. Where?
- Where? - I smile, looking at her naked body. - All the problems here. Isn't it? From sunshiiine...... - My hand opens, fingers caterpillar gently shuffling from her solar plexus down korogaru. - Women are born boys become men, politicians, rulers, dictators, tyrants, nasty men. They are nothing but trouble. So to blame women who gave birth to these men....
(Psychologist and a psychopath)
Quote Explanation: Psychologist visiting former colleagues
№ 391967   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:03
Independent men it is necessary to take the balls. Preferably literally. If for no eggs it is necessary to try to touch the soul. Preferably those eggs.
№ 391796   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 22:12
You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
№ 391020   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 11:42
This is an allusion to the strong half of humanity: chicken eggs do not teach?
№ 389352   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2020 / 16:24
You guys, now go kill this thing.
Alien Tanaka,
Features: strong, cool, bird.
Favorite phrase: ha ha ha.
№ 388163   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 21:26
The egg of a crow, blood of a chicken, a little blood, the eyeballs of a crocodile, the eggs of newt... Perhaps he was now a cum!
№ 386532   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2020 / 15:06
Science is a consent to the frailty and insignificance of the individual, which occurs in the result of the statistical games of sperm vying for supremacy in the fertilization of the eggs. This consent to the frailty, the irreversibility, the lack of retribution and ultimate justice and additional knowledge, extreme understanding of everything such consent could even be heroic, if not what are the creators of science do not realize that they are really doing!
№ 382415   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2019 / 15:18
To protest about bullfighting in Spain, the eating of dogs in South Korea, or the slaughter of seals in Canada while continuing to eat eggs of chickens that spent their life in cages, or veal from calves who have been deprived of their mothers - all the same that denounce apartheid in South Africa, asking their neighbors not to sell their houses to black people.
№ 381000   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:18