humility [Theme] Page 4

Not change for the sake of those who do not deserve, do what you like and comfortable. Be what you is, you hate to lose, look for ways the correct moves and don't listen to those who say that succumbed to the excuse of the weak, want to fool around, fool around and try to win, in any game, this gives you a spirit of rivalry, and of victory, and not listen to anyone who criticizes you. If you are not comfortable, then it's all the usual chatter, mainly someone clever, just trying to justify themselves and their drawbacks. Men be boys, and that's fine, it's better to be open, real, than someone else. Want to be silent, be silent, but do not be afraid, springwise strong opponents, it is a step to victory. Who says that strange or crazy, don't listen, people don't like those who are trying to stand out, to achieve something, and the world is full of villainy, and the truth has no values, but learn to forgive and to eliminate the unnecessary people, fell, rise and move on. Will be different States of mind of sadness, joy, depression, melancholy, but no one has the right to judge you, only God be the judge, please send three letters of those who are trying to tell you that you are one, or different rubbish, don't give up and be Champions in life. Don't be afraid to write about what you care about, but get lost in thought, sneaky people will try to judge you and laugh like they need clowns, and only the strong will see your pain, confusion, but when you pass the trials, you become stronger.
When you are young, enjoy your life, experiment in sex, move away from templates, travel, InBusiness, fantasize, live in creativity, exercise, loved ones, even if it's eSports, and don't listen to bullies or obsessed with any one sport, and DO WHAT HOTITE. Not state idols, only God, and no one else.
#of Maximiliano
For for label. Many people take kindness for weakness, it's their problem, everyone judges their depravity, but we must learn to forgive.
“You have heard that it was said, “eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.” And I say unto you, resist not evil. But whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also; if anyone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak also; and whosoever shall compel thee to go with him one mile, go with him two. Let him who asks you and from him that would borrow of thee turn thou not away”.
Learn the Word, the Scriptures. Learn the wisdom of the Lord, which is in one word - Love! And understand what it means: whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other, and thus stay in the faith as hard as a flint. Yes, God grant us the ability to comprehend it. Let him give us strength. And grant us peace, humility, love and affection, so that we would glorify Him as God, the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy spirit, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.
http://www.vedmedenko.org/lection.php? num=27
№ 396513   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2020 / 12:21
To Kenobi becomes aware, perhaps for the first time in my life that his desire to help others, only hurt them. As plans for escape and hope for rescue extinguished, the oppressive fear that he is unable to tame, will grow in Kenobi's heart. In order to lighten the load of his fellow slaves, disobedience he will be replaced by humility. When Kenobi will realize that he can't help those who are near, his spirit will be broken, and he will be mine.
№ 396046   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:48
Low self esteem, lack of respect for yourself, neglecting yourself is not humility. If the person doesn't value herself is not humility. Humility is not when you can't stand on his own feet and constantly need support. On the contrary, we insult God, if He gave us those gifts and abilities through which we can contend.
№ 393446   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 05:54
She was singing that when you love, love can dismantle you to pieces, to pull down your skin and reveal your heart, but you'll have to live with it, no matter how painful.
№ 391926   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 10:57
The path to wisdom lies through knowledge, humility, attention, love.
№ 389557   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 16:51
Female beauty touches both men and women, and not coincidentally the goddess of love is older and stronger than God.
I wish your beauty wanted - the vanity of Lilith.
Wish your beauty was happy - obedience of eve. Only in the beloved happy beloved with its beauty. Obedience: the path to joy, humility...
Quote Explanation: the heroine reads a passage from accidentally open book
№ 389247   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:16
Pride and arrogance has cast down the devil from heaven to hell - humility and meekness elevate man from earth to heaven.
№ 387297   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2020 / 05:32
- I'm vile I've done...
Well then you are in the monastery otmelivaetsja?
I don't know. I suddenly began to live unbearable... why the innocent suffer?
- Without fault no one suffers, severely cut demon.
- Shut up! Shut up!
- Where is your humility, the monk? - laughed the villain. - Where is your goodness? You see, little bows hit! Posts do not comply! The flesh is not subdued!
- Don't you judge me, - snapped Onufry.
- You're condemned himself. Closed from the world but not from himself. Sitting in your worm and sharpens, sharpens... until they eat from the inside. You will have no salvation, no hope...
- You're a fool, Andrew! Clean want to be? And wolves to feed the sheep and save? This does not happen, buddy! You're either a sheep or a wolf... Choose! What you dearer?
№ 386635   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2020 / 13:52
Grace is gold, humility is a jewel.
№ 382628   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 13:14
Reading Hegel November 9, 11:59 "Since reflection in the true nature of things is revealed to the extent that this thinking is my activity, this true nature is at the same time a product of my spirit, and it is precisely a product of this spirit as a thinking subject; it is my creation, of my simple universality as just a self-existing "I", or, in other words, the creation of my freedom. " ... which is limited by my awareness of the world and myself. Expanding your knowledge, you expand your freedom of action and judgment. (Collapse) "Note. Often you can hear the expression: independent thinking, as if something significant is being expressed. In fact, no one can think for another, just like no one can eat and drink for another; this expression therefore represents pleonasm.In thinking, freedom is directly contained, because it is a universal activity, therefore, some abstract relation to oneself, some self-being, devoid of definitions from art. Orons of subjectivity, but on the content side it’s immersed in the subject and its definitions only, if therefore they speak of philosophizing about humility (or modesty) and pride, and humility or modesty consist in not attributing anything special to their subjectivity, at least it is impossible to blame pride in philosophizing, because thinking in its content is true only insofar as it deepens into the subject, and in its form it is not a special being or action the essence of the subject, but consists only in the fact that consciousness behaves as abstract, as freed from any particularity of particular properties, states, etc., and produces only the universal, in which it is identical with all individuals. If Aristotle demands that we be worthy of such behavior, then the dignity that consciousness gives itself is precisely that it renounces its private opinion and belief and gives itself to the power of the subject. “Independent thinking is a tautology, thinking is always independent, it is developed as a skill, or in its infancy, so you need to strive for the independence of the thinker. For this he needs a goal - survival, and a means - the study of the world and himself in order to achieve the goal , which is initially impossible to achieve if you remain indifferent to the world around you and yourself.Do those who killed for the sake of momentary survival, not knowing the finiteness of life, seek to survive? They acted within their horizons. the threat is wider, there would be wider choice, freedom of choice within a wider range of judgments and possible actions.Then killing would not be in the first place, and it would always be applied only to those who are always forced by an affordable choice to act only like that, not otherwise, and whom it is impossible to influence by expanding this horizons through the formation of the being that defines them. "A person, since he wants to be real, must exist in cash, must limit himself. To whom the finite is too disgusted, it does not achieve any reality, but remains in the abstract and decays without leaving a trace in itself. "Unification is possible only if we realize (freedom, this is a conscious necessity according to Marx) of our individual boundaries, if the goal is unattainable by other means (individually , within these borders), so those who promote individually achievable goals (apartments, cars, food and a good night's sleep) most likely do not care about our survival individually either (death is still not defeated), not even of a species weighed down by biological heritage (all global dangers threatening our civilization are difficult to predict, we can only dream of counteracting it) After the formation of a personality capable of independently exploring the world and responding to its challenges, delving into the subject after subject, it will inevitably have to face , which exceeds its capabilities, which will lead to an awareness of the need for unification.The personality is inert, built into the ready-made adaptive mechanisms of civilization is sheltered from challenges, from necessity cognition, and from the possibility of encountering something beyond its capabilities. One cannot count on such a person in case of danger requiring the participation of everyone, even if it is a fire at the neighbors.
№ 382355   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 17:00
The hope cannot be achieved through logic. It is a virtue as humility. It is given from above. And we decide to accept it or reject it.
№ 381392   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 08:50
Where comes humility, there appears obedience. And subordination kristallizuetsya slaves. Their favorite song is about freedom.
№ 381142   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 16:54
Determination and humility, in fact, one and the same. Both expressed willingness to give up something expensive for the sake of achieving the goal.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 375851   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2019 / 16:04
To avoid the abyss, taking it, the only way to go forward.
Avoid the abyss, when embracing it is the only way forward.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 374598   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2019 / 13:40
How can I teach you the humility, not knowing how already humbled you love!
№ 372892   Added Viker 21-06-2019 / 12:25