the probability [Theme] Page 1

The Past awakens my curiosity more than the Future, and I will never tire of saying that the Future is only a hypothesis, a probability, an assumption, that is, an unreality. At the very least, it is the hope that we try to fulfill through dreams and fantasies.
№ 441470   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 07:06
The more frequent the occurrence of an event is mentioned, the more likely it is not fiction.
№ 438394   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2022 / 11:21
The probability of developing schizophrenia is higher, the larger the city in which you live.
№ 438154   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2022 / 16:12
Choice defines a person. Choice determines experience. Experience determines time. And time is our life. I summarize: If you do not waste time, then there is a high probability of obtaining exactly the experience that can contribute to the right choice.
№ 438080   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2022 / 23:21
Wherever it takes the seeker of the truth of life. If you live by imitating others, follow the stencil, along the beaten paths, the probability of meeting her is small. And only by acting in your own way, uniquely, committing "rash acts", walking along the paths unbeaten, you can meet this very truth.
№ 434780   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 00:30
Often, a decent girl, falling into the company of ill-mannered girlfriends, changes dramatically under their pressure. And it cannot be otherwise there, the main values are to indulge in alcohol in restaurants and at home, not to appreciate kindness, to deceive and betray good guys, using them for mercenary purposes, to publish shameless photos on social networks, to be rude, swear and similar abominations. There is nothing good for a decent girl in such companies. The likelihood is too great, communicating with them, to become no better than them. After all, the fruits of good upbringing in such conditions often disappear. Therefore, you should very carefully and carefully form your social circle.
№ 431931   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2021 / 17:21
The likelihood of meeting your soul mate, conventionally, is the person who suits us perfectly. This is probably equal to 1 in 285 thousand. This is very small! The only lower probability is that Icos will stop stinking. With such a probability, 24.5 men are suitable in Moscow. I don't know what half of the man is there, apparently, Moscow is some kind of bisexual. One half for me, the other for some Vitalik. Divide vertically. <...> To meet at least one of these 24, you need hundreds of people to pass through you over the course of twenty years. In theory, only women who sit in a booth in the subway have a chance to meet their soul mate. That's why they are looking at us all so pointedly.
Quote Explanation: Every Russian has an average of 48 chances to find a soul mate during his life, according to a study by the international dating network Badoo, which is at the disposal of RIA Novosti.
Release Date: 03.11.2021
№ 431842   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2021 / 01:06
The likelihood of human extinction increases with the weakening of human spirituality.
№ 431670   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2021 / 16:51
When you speak your thoughts, and even if they are not inferior in depth and wisdom to the thoughts of great people, they are more likely to be criticized from outside. Strange, but we always want inaccessible wisdom, and everything that is available is not interesting to us.
№ 426971   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2021 / 14:45
I wonder where all the grandmothers, like my grandmother, get their money. My grandmother has a pension of eight thousand rubles, but recently she borrowed her uncle four hundred thousand for a car. I don't know where she gets the money from. There is a possibility that all grandmothers have learned to ignore mathematics. Perhaps my grandmother goes to the store and changes five hundred rubles for a thousand.
Release Date: 27.08.2021
№ 426735   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:45
I had the opportunity to test myself in what I was procrastinating, but if you enter the battle, there is a chance of losing.
I had the opportunity to test myself in what I was...
№ 425203   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 08:48
Most likely, we are alone in the galaxy. Advanced life, quite possibly the only one in the galaxy. And the Fermi paradox that if there are to be aliens, where are they? Why don't we see them? This is not a paradox, but a completely natural phenomenon associated with a negligible probability of the origin of life. But the paltry probability doesn't mean that life shouldn't have appeared at all. The universe is huge. It's virtually infinite. If we take Kunin's estimate, 10-1000, we are the only ones in the horizon of the Universe. So what? The universe is many, many orders of magnitude wider than this horizon and the number of universes with similar laws of nature that allow life is also likely infinite. So, no matter how small the probability was, it had to come true somewhere, because of the infinite number of possible attempts.
№ 425105   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 10:51
You see (Address to Karnaukhov S.S.), these little things conceal the likelihood of victory or loss. Sorry, I am a man by my faith, I do not forgive enemies. I can respect my enemies, but I do not forgive them. And I am not ready to give my enemies the opportunity, having apologized, to leave them under a retaliatory strike. And I believe that a state like Russia cannot afford to show ostentatious generosity. In relation to Russia, no one shows it.
№ 424489   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 14:12
The more you know about your partner's psychological history, the less likely you are to start seeing them as an adversary.
№ 417298   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 13:30
If you don't like something, there is a good chance the other person will not like it either.
№ 415754   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2021 / 18:00