America [Theme] Page 2

Respectable Americans go to Paris after death.
№ 441780   Added MegaMozg 03-07-2022 / 23:39
The rest of America is made to swallow you and then forget you. Like raindrops falling into the ocean. Who cares? Who will notice?
The rest of America is made to swallow you and then forget...
№ 441525   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2022 / 23:42
I went to America hoping to take part in the war, but when I studied the question of the state of America from a military point of view, I came to the conclusion that America was waging war only from a purely national psychological point of view - advertising, advertising ... American war for democracy (War for Democracy). You cannot imagine what absurdity and stupidity lies in this definition of the purpose and meaning of the war. War and democracy - we see what kind of combination this is, in our homeland, on ourselves. The statesmen of America understand this, but they cannot act otherwise, and therefore so far the Americans have not yet participated in a single battle and have lost 3 killed, 4 wounded and 12 prisoners, about which more was written in America than about the Battle of Marne.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Anna Timireva. January 3, 1918 / December 21, 1917; Japan.
№ 439322   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:59
Why do we need a world in which there is America?!
№ 437580   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2022 / 22:48
America was defeated in Afghanistan, the graveyard of empires, the next military adventure of the American regime is an attack on Russia in the winter ... Great ... For this tweet, I was ranked among the critics of Joe Biden and blamed for my connection with the Kremlin and my such a deep understanding of the Russian tradition and stories.
№ 435212   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:14
America is a country where a dollar can buy a lifetime supply of aspirin, and that supply lasts for two weeks.
№ 434206   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2022 / 17:54
The American people never wear an umbrella. They prepare for a walk in the eternal sunshine.
№ 432948   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 16:09
And this is where the big problem arises. No idea. And the mechanisms of influence are no different from those that were once developed in the structures of the CIA. That is, they do not differ in any way. Bribery, blackmail, threats. The world hasn't come up with anything new.
Release Date: 17.11.2021
№ 432085   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2021 / 15:39
- Yes! By the way, which we have not done since the days of the Russian Empire.
Quote Explanation: Essential defeat of democracy.
Release Date: 08.11.2021
№ 431814   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2021 / 09:36
This is about migrants. All the wars that went there, America brought to its territory.
Quote Explanation: Essential defeat of democracy.
№ 431811   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2021 / 09:27
This is not an attempt to create a new world order based on some kind of peaceful solution. This is an attempt to threaten and move towards conflict. If they don't understand this, it suggests that the concept is failing.
Quote Explanation: Essential defeat of democracy
№ 431809   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2021 / 09:21
Climate Summit kicked off in Glasgow today. And why is this topic being promoted? This summit is holding some kind of intermediate result. For if earlier America divided countries into democracy and non-democracy, now it will divide into those who fit and those who do not fit the climate agenda. Global warming is becoming a new weapon. It is not difficult to guess how it will end. The natural resources of the states will be declared a world heritage. Not national. And if a sovereign state disposes of its natural resources incorrectly from the point of view of the United States, then foreign intervention is possible. That is, sovereignty will be put on cancellation with the help of a new climate policy. A very beautiful scheme. If a country behaves unreasonably and threatens the existence of all mankind, then the progressive part of mankind has no other way out. So, then we must sacrifice this country, this people. The situation is very beautiful. I remember everything that seemed to us nonsense. This phrase was attributed to Albright. That Russia has no right to all of its natural resources. Everyone thought it was fake. And now we have lived to the point where fakes become true. But only from the lips of other people. How great it turns out. Russia is to blame. And when Putin says: wait a minute. We, firstly, absorb for the whole world. We have forests. What they say: do not be fooled. Your job is to cut. And what - will the troops be brought in?
Release Date: 01.11.2021
№ 431570   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 04:09
A bastard comes who says: the Jews are to blame for everything, let's rob them. And everyone applauds: the standard of living is growing. If they told him that he needed a turnover, he would say: well, now Goering will go instead of me.
Quote Explanation: ... American-Style Democracy and the Decay of Ukraine.
Release Date: 07.10.2021
№ 430434   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 12:03
- No. Just a criminal. Earlier it seemed to me that these are different things ... Until I met you.
№ 430408   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2021 / 16:15
They [the Presidents of the USA] swear an oath to their people on what? On the Bible. And what does the Bible say? That everyone is equal before the Lord. In the Bible, marriage is a union between a man and a woman. He swears on the Bible and breaks it. So he is breaking his oath to the American people. There are a lot of contradictions in these things. And this does not mean at all that we should follow their example, each nation and each person has its own destiny.
№ 430332   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2021 / 23:24