America [Theme] Page 4

... key point. Fundamental disagreement and misunderstanding of our Americanists and our politicians. Every time we believe that Americans think something like us. So every time we sit down at the negotiating table, then... well, we agreed. And the Americans don't have that. They are pragmatists. And they agree exclusively on the issue that they are discussing. Neither left nor right. And when all of a sudden we do something good for them and we expect them to respond, they don't understand what we're talking about. We need to realize this.
Release Date: 27.05.2021
№ 419831   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2021 / 13:30
America will never fall from an external invasion; if we stumble and lose our freedom, it will be our fault.
№ 419719   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 21:06
At the heart of American civilization was white racism. And blacks know that. And now they realized that they could not be killed. So they spoke. And by the way, the whole melting pot was covered with a copper basin. There is no melting pot there. There, one people dominates another. And in the near future, it turns out that there are three peoples - Latinos will be added. And again, parallels with the Kazan killer. To confirm your super-essence, murder is necessary. And America will go to the murder to confirm this. Like this bastard, he went to murder to demonstrate his exclusivity. So we have to understand what we're dealing with.
Release Date: 12.05.2021
№ 418991   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2021 / 09:06
I'm a child of society, that's how I was made, and now I'm saying what I think, and no one likes it. You made me that way, America.
№ 418809   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2021 / 15:00
Nikolai Zlobin finished brilliantly, saying: how does America differ from Russia? America's job is to succeed. The task of Russia is to survive. I agree with him. I'll just turn the mirror back. Since America cannot imagine until the question of its survival is being decided, it does not have such a historical experience, therefore it will lose very seriously. And she has only one chance - at some point to understand that we are talking about her existence. And to seriously answer this question. The chances are few.
Release Date: 19.04.2021
№ 417387   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 15:15
I believe that their last victory was us. B1991. And they will try to fill up all the time. But after that they make mistakes after mistakes. Wherever in the world they are. And this is because their educational level has fallen catastrophically. What they did with their education system is just ... If this continues, we do not need any nuclear weapons. Because reading American intelligence reports is funnier than watching a comedy club. It's just joke. And if it goes on like this, we don't really need to take a steam bath. Agree - it will not work. America is a country built on violence from the beginning. America is a country built on several doctrines. They all hammer in the same thing: Americans have a right to everything. This land was ours, and the Indians, s ...., already lived there, so we will destroy them, and in honor of the fact that we have successfully destroyed them, we will arrange a Thanksgiving holiday.
Release Date: 11.04.2021
№ 416858   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 23:30
The future is great. For them, but obviously not for us. In democratic countries - an economic boom, America will revive democracy around the world, the United States and Britain will become the flagship of progress. Who would doubt that. Only two countries - Russia and China - will spoil this artistic image for the Americans. Russia has great destructive power, and China has economic power. They don't want to play by the rules written by the West. At the same time, what good intelligence officers are, they do not explain what democracy is, therefore, in order not to go deeper, they say: these are good, and these are bad. Why? And a head of cabbage.
Release Date: 11.04.2021
№ 416857   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 23:27
America is the devil's favorite haven!
№ 416549   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2021 / 00:18
Due to the harmful nature, I cannot help but recall the episode of the early 2000s, when there were regular necessary and murky negotiations on economic issues between the EEC and Russia. On the part of the EEC, negotiations were conducted by Pascal Lamy. All concessions were squeezed out of us, and concessions were no longer needed, but they still pressed. At a press conference, he was asked: why are you doing this, because it is unfair. He replied: we do not claim justice in relation to Russia. I mean, boomerang is back. America does not claim justice for Europe.
Release Date: 04.04.2021
№ 416429   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 14:09
... they go to the time they invented. Nathan Riley has his own idea of what early twentieth century America looked like. This picture is flawed and full of anachronisms because he is not a scientist. But for him, it's real. He can live there. It's the same with the others.
Carpenter bulged his eyes.
- This concept is almost impossible to grasp. These people have discovered how to turn a dream into a reality. They know how to get into the world of a dream come true. They can live there. God, this is your American Dream, Carpenter. It's a miracle, immortality, an almost divine act of creation... This must be mastered. This needs to be explored. This must be said to the whole world.
Quote Explanation: I remembered about this work in connection with that cross out from social networks of people. Author American science fiction writer Alfred Bester Born: 1913-12-18 Died: 1987-09-30
№ 415781   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 11:57
Donald Trump is no longer president, which means that Russia hasn't been heard much lately. I mean, it wasn't heard until yesterday, when Joe Biden gave an interview to remind us that he's a tough guy.
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS, ABC NEWS CHIEF POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT: So you know Vladimir Putin. Do you think he's a murderer?"
JOE BIDEN, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: "Ug. I think so."
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: "What price should he pay?"
JOE BIDEN: "You'll definitely see what price he's going to pay."
"Putin will pay because he's a murderer!" says a man who has just launched missiles at Syria for no apparent reason. In response, Putin challenged Biden to a debate that, frankly, would be worth watching. We want to hear what Biden has to say.
But let us consider in more detail the actions of Russia. She's so upsetting to us! What did the Russians do? They carried out genocide, bought up all the third world countries in Africa and Latin America, built literally all the infrastructure in the Bahamas. In our own hemisphere, they are stealing our jobs, our intellectual property, throwing tons of fentanyl at our country, which has claimed more than 100,000 lives. They flooded our universities with spies. They are trying to achieve world domination!
Though... Wait up! This is not Russia! Russia did not release the virus that destroyed our economy and left millions of people out of work. China did it. China. And the dictator who runs it, Xi Jinping. Joe Biden knows that. He knows that Russia does not threaten the existence of the United States, but he continues to talk about it because he does not want to talk about China. His family apparently made millions with the help of China. Like countless other members of the corporate and ruling elite. But Putin will pay! And not just Putin. You know who else will pay? You. Soon you will have to pay much more taxes. Biden also told us about this.
Release Date: 19.03.2021
№ 415774   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2021 / 11:36
The biden figure represents such things: on the one hand, America is at the peak of its power, and on the other hand, it is internally empty. It does not have those qualities that could lead humanity somewhere forward, to raise it to another level. After all, they claim it. And everything slides into ordinary things - the struggle for resources, for money, for influence, for territories. Biden is the philosophical embodiment of America's power and weakness at the same time. The man who heads the most powerful power on the planet, and this is objectively true, and at the same time we see how day after day he demonstrates weakness. This is a philosophical and ideological paradox. And this generates hysterical reactions - from hysterical aggression to hysterical depression.
Release Date: 23.03.2021
№ 415679   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 14:33
Interesting: Erdogan answered, and Lukashenka is silent... (remark by V. R. Solovyov)
A very strange reaction of our allies. Lukashenka especially touches me. He remained silent. He was just saved, well, you say your position! And let's not climb, is it not enough... After all, America and Belarus are playing a very peculiar game.
Release Date: 21.03.2021
№ 415575   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 18:39
I think this event, Biden's dictum, may be that little pebble that will drag a big avalanche. there are other metaphors: the butterfly's wing... (question by Dmitry Kulikov)
- Biden with his statement stressed: America is waging a new Cold War against Russia. And it served a certain service. If someone had illusions about this, then they are gone.
- I'd like to go back to the butterfly metaphor Butterfly still flew by? Will her wing lead to some tectonic shifts? (Question by Dmitry Kulikov)
- I think the butterfly has flown by. And the question is: will we allow the chain of events to begin, which can end very badly. Because looking at the current situation in Washington, I have a feeling that there are a lot of people who want war with Russia. We have to stop butterfly syndrome. The question is: how? Let's take a pause in relations with America.
№ 415498   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 17:06
We all say what America will do about Russia. And my question is: what will Russia do about America? Can we articulate any goals for America? Unfortunately, no. And this is the weakness of our position. There are three options. First. Complete submission. This option is absolutely unacceptable. The second option is roughly what we're doing now. You don't touch us, and we don't touch you. That's a pretty weak position. We will have to constantly discuss what other measures America will take against us. And the third position is to do something about America yourself. The crisis in America opens up certain opportunities. And against this background, writing reports on how we reconcile with NATO will only play in their favor. So the third position is as follows. if we constantly talk about readiness for dialogue, we place ourselves in the position of the victim in advance. Think. that America will stop enmity with us, and stop attacking us... It won't be like that. And since such opportunities open, and maybe try? How - that's another question. Stop being a potential victim. our attitude towards America. First. Define a goal. What do we want to be inside America? Second. What do we want on the outer circuit? Third. We are waiting for provocations from America. Or maybe arrange a provocation yourself?
Release Date: 11.03.2021
№ 414927   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 14:18