America [Theme] Page 5

About the war. America is one of the few countries that inherited the ability to make money in wars from the British Empire. America left both the first and the second world wars much richer than it entered. Therefore, America cannot give up the war. For America, war is also a means of promoting its own economy. Moreover, they will now be looking for someone who will pay them all these aid packages for their economy, which they are pumping with empty money. Who will take all this? Who's going to get this all in? They understand that if they print a huge amount of money, they need to put it somewhere. It must be crammed into something. And where does it fit? It cramps into wars.
Release Date: 11.03.2021
№ 414926   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 14:15
I have long said that what is happening in the United States is very similar to the process that took place in the Soviet Union, this process is an analogue of perestroika. Not literally, because there is no absolute repetition in history.
№ 414925   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 14:12
For a very long time I avoided and even protested against the comparison of the situation in America with the situation in the late USSR. I thought this comparison was inadequate. And the reality of me has led to the fact that it is more and more reminiscent. Judge for yourself: the crisis situation in the economy, in politics, the split in society, disbelief in the government, in institutions, and at the same time the country is led ...
№ 414923   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 14:06
Now I understand why America is introducing new sanctions, They just forget about the old ones. They do not remember which sanctions were introduced and which were not.
№ 414922   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 14:03
This is precisely the reason for such an active attack on Russia. No time. America wants to repeat the 90s and compensate for the lag behind China at the expense of Russia. China cannot be defeated unless Russia is defeated.
Release Date: 07.03.2021
№ 414735   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:46
Regarding sovereign and non-sovereign development. The main problem of planet Earth today is America, their claims to global domination. Because within the framework of their project, no one is allowed to develop in a way that America would like. And no one is allowed to have an opinion on issues that America considers vital to itself. For them, their development - including inhibiting the development of others. And here we are talking about democracy - what it is. It's long gone. They have long changed the value agenda to the value agenda of their interests. Their interest is that no one can do what is not good for America. The way America understands democracy is actually a scheme for entering the internal affairs of any state. Which devalues democracy and equates America's agents with democracy fighters. And that's long since become technology.
Release Date: 04.03.2021
№ 414608   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2021 / 17:06
And we understand that it is precisely such inadequacies that lead to gigantic political mistakes: underestimating the masses, overestimating ourselves, overestimating the role of allies. Serious business looks at politicians and thinks: where are you taking us?
Release Date: 28.02.2021
№ 414339   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 10:00
It was enough to do like America, to start considering ourselves the best nation in the world, and you can continue fooling your head endlessly.
№ 413650   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2021 / 16:33
Drilled the eyes of the lighthouse one-eyed -
and here in the brains, in the eyes, in the mouth,
from all the ocean cracks climbed out,
America is both pret and pret.
№ 412945   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 07:54
On the long front of the compartment and cabins
the courteous official moves.
hand over passports.
To one passport - a smile at the mouth.
To others - the attitude is spitting.
Through the eyes of a good uncle,
without ceasing to bow,
take as if they take a tip,
Passport of an American.
№ 412238   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 02:06
- The new year begins with events. In this regard, the question is: is this already a civil war in America? Or should we wait?
I think that the internal tension and internal problems of the United States go in the direction of internal struggle, in some places it can spill over into an armed one. But the main thing that happened in the United States – the myth that they spread around the world, about democracy, the rule of law, the justice of the United States – collapsed. It remains only to formalize his inglorious death.
- They don't want to make it up...
- The problem is much deeper and more serious. Trying to personalize it is an escape from the truth of the problem. Trump is not a U.S. problem, it's a symptom of it. And the problem is that the system on which America was founded, and which held it back, is collapsing.
Quote Explanation: Jacob Kedmi. Right to know! 16.01.2021
№ 411626   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 15:18
We're not going to do what Democrats in America are doing. And I can tell you why. Because we don't have democracy. I'm serious. We don't have what they call democracy. And we will not fight for the values of the liberal democratic sect. They found heretics inside their sect. A digital inquisition appeared, they began to burn heretics.
K. G. Shakhnazarov uses brilliant analogies. I would take it one step further. The situation is different. America and Europe had to catch up with us throughout the 20th century. Roosevelt was catching up. They understood the fascism of Europe, European fascism as a way to catch up with Soviet Russia. It was their super-effort. What America has now come to is an absolute consequence. I see there not dictatorship or totalitarianism, but a transition to a fascist way of organizing.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 13.01.2021
№ 411464   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 12:12
Ariel Cohen said 2,000 hooligans broke into the Capitol. Usually revolutions are made with just that number. Revolutions are not made by millions.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 01/13/2021
№ 411463   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2021 / 12:09
A person always sees in the distance a cherished country where everything will be settled, where you can start life anew - Palestine, America or the Promised Land. Since biblical times, people will not stop following the guiding star. And what will happen when they get close to her? Will they see the star when it is over their heads?
№ 411187   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 21:30
In all likelihood, the American is a good patriot. And if you ask him, he will sincerely say that he loves his country, but at the same time it turns out that he does not love Morgan, does not know and does not want to know the names of the people who designed the suspension bridges in San Francisco, is not interested in why in America with every year the drought intensifies, who built the Boulder Dame and why, why the Southern states lynch blacks and why he should eat chilled meat. He will say that he loves his country. But he is deeply indifferent to the issues of agriculture, since he is not a farmer, industry, since he is not an industrialist, finance, since he is not a financier, arts, since he is not an artist, and military issues, since he is not a military man. He's a hard worker, gets his thirty dollars a week and doesn't give a damn about Washington with its laws, Chicago with its gangsters, and New York with its Wall Street. From his country, he asks only one thing - to leave him alone and not interfere with his listening to the radio and going to the cinema.
№ 411142   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 19:15