Ukraine [Theme] Page 1

White will clash with black. Russia has always brought goodness and liberation. Therefore, I believe that white will win... Ukraine turned out to be a field, to great grief and regret, where white deals with black.
Quote Explanation: May 15, 2022. TV channel "Tsargrad". "The tragedy of Ukraine: Alexander Rosenbaum - about the war between good and evil and the special path of Russia."
№ 452055   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2023 / 15:51
Ukraine is not Russia. And will never become Russia. Don't wait.
№ 451332   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:37
Poland, Ukraine and Finland, formed into separate national-state units, should be widely supported by the Government of Russia in their aspirations for state revival, in order to further solder the eternal and indestructible union of fraternal peoples.
№ 451288   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:30
Jews for fashion - this is the death of the mind!
№ 450044   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:06
Went down the subway today
№ 450042   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:06
If you rejected communism, why the hell do you still have nothing of your own?
№ 450039   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:05
Glory to Ukraine!
Quote Explanation: Battle: The Same vs Electromouse
Release Date: 29.05.2023
№ 450038   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:05
And then a proud, dashing, independent Ukrainian smelled of a fried asshole...
Quote Explanation: Battle That Same vs Electromouse
Release Date: 29.05.2022
№ 450035   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:05
And to these ... our friends - "not friends" many thanks for the fact that no one at the front has any questions - with whom we are fighting. After all, they removed from this difficult moral dilemma our main, in fact, its severity. They removed our main bitterness, pain and maybe even a complex from the very beginning of this SVO, which consisted in the feeling that we were at war with a brotherly people. Is it true? After all, it was like that at the very beginning... And now someone from those who follow the situation has even the slightest feeling that we are at war with Ukraine, with the Ukrainians... or in general for Ukraine? Every day Ukraine becomes less and less to do with it. And the feeling appears that it was inevitable, in any case, and even, perhaps, not in Ukraine. And preparations were made for this. And we hear these revelations every day.
Release Date: 29.01.2023
№ 449624   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 14:39
The Ukrainian idea has always failed because of its stinking content. Completely unconstructive. Absolutely incompetent and self-destructive. She always turned into a ruin. And now it seemed to you that the Ukrainian idea has triumphed and built something. She didn't build it. First built by the Russian Empire. Then the Soviet Union built a quasi-state for you. Which in 1991 was just given to you. This is what we, Russians, gave you from Moscow. And what did you do with this gift, morons? Two hundred thousand killed! And you could understand this if you didn’t puff out your cheeks endlessly, telling each other about how good Stepan Bandera was, although he was a complete moron, a complete psychopath. That is why you are in this position now. And everything could have been different if they had come off their embroidered shirts, from their moronic complexes of revenge. If they showed themselves as mature statesmen. But you couldn't be. In order to understand this, one must be critical of oneself. We must repent. You have to unmask yourself. But you can't, because most of you are unbelievers. For you, repentance is a sign of weakness. That's why you're in trouble with your head. And no matter what kind of tanks they supply to you - this is the essence of Ukrainian nationalism, it, one hell, will kill the state called Ukraine.
Quote Explanation: On the air of the program "Mikheev says!" on "Soloviev Life" (28.01.2023)
№ 449545   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 13:21
What was the name of Churchill's post-war plan for the war with the USSR? "Unthinkable"? Well, by and large, it is now working, albeit with a considerable, several decades, delay. Even the players are the same, including the secondary characters. From the point of view of the military, primarily nuclear and missile technologies that the country has today (thanks for them to Beria, Slavsky, Korolev, Khariton, Zeldovich, Tamm, Yangel and everyone else who was involved in these areas), it is more difficult to destroy us than Then. From all other points of view, it's easier. Fortunately, today's Russia is already halved compared to the Russian Empire and the USSR, which was also a superpower, which we don’t even have in sight. And what is, neither their own know nor the West understand. Since the military operations in Ukraine so far demonstrate that what was not expected or believed to be in piece quantities, suddenly turned out to be in abundance, and what was expected, for a long time and hyped at all corners, is not. And either it doesn’t exist at all, or it doesn’t exist in the right quantities, or its bosses don’t understand for what purposes they hold it for the time being, you can’t figure it out with fire during the day. However, it is not really necessary. The less you know, the better you sleep. Let the enemies twitch once again.
Quote Explanation: Telegram channel "ARMAGEDDONYCH" (27.01.23).
№ 449502   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2023 / 11:12
I ran from there! Caught the Maidan - I was scared. I felt it threatened my life. As soon as I started to see bad-minded people on the street, I realized that it was not safe for me to be there. <...> I was ready for February 24, it did not shock or frighten me. I was surprised in the sense that this finally happened. I understood that it was inevitable. <...> I called my friends in Kyiv and convinced them that they needed to move somewhere else. Especially young people. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to talk to people who are under the influence of a certain information field.
Quote Explanation: Site kp.ru (December 20, 2022). Telegram Zakhar Prilepin. Interview with Yulia Menshova for her Youtube channel (2022).
№ 449456   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2023 / 04:27
- Leave the anteater for now.
- Leave the anteater for now.
№ 449137   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2023 / 08:09
Surovikin [the commander-in-chief of the Russian troops in Ukraine] justifies Russian losses by allegedly killing even more Ukrainians. Why kill Ukrainians at all? From which side do not look all this is useless.
Quote Explanation: 6:30 broadcast from 11/13/2022 a hrefu003dhttps://youtu.be/Pcxr4q7-dQM relu003dnofollowhttps://youtu.be/Pcxr4q7-dQM/a Maxim Katz criticizes the very desire of the militarists to shoot Ukrainians.
№ 446422   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2022 / 22:54