things [Theme] Page 5

Appreciate every minute, every second of your life, wherever you are: on the street, on vacation, in nature, at home. As long as we do not appreciate the days and waste ourselves and our energy on unnecessary things, time passes unnoticed, bringing us closer to the end of the road. Do not waste your precious time on conflicts, showdowns, resentment, revenge, anger, and then you will be happy! It is no longer possible to correct many mistakes, because the present time only goes forward. Therefore, you need to take time seriously and value your life.
№ 456253   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 20:42
We usually view people and things as good or bad according to our preferences. We call good what we like and bad what we don't like. Such assessments are generated by our mind. If beauty were inherent in specific objects, then we would all be irresistibly attracted to certain people and things.
№ 456161   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 16:06
But you can't.
№ 456088   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2023 / 12:27
At some point, life pats you on the top of your head and hands you a list of what you can keep. This list is surprisingly long. You can keep letters. You can persist in your efforts. You can keep secrets and keep promises. You can stay steadfast on your path. You can keep his sweatshirt - the one he left on the living room floor. You can keep pictures and memories, but you can't keep people. People are not things, they cannot be saved.
№ 455890   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:41
People have always praised me for my intelligence and beauty. And I am an ordinary woman, only with a man's heart. I never drank, never turned to drugs, I knew that compliments and praise should be avoided like poison. Always and in everything I adhered to strict discipline, especially when it was necessary to do difficult unpleasant things. Life becomes more difficult with age. It is not easy to see how you lose freshness. But we must live and fight for this life: to look good, feel good and not succumb to old age.
№ 455572   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2023 / 19:30
Where there is love, great things happen; where nothing great happens, there is no love.
№ 455411   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2023 / 13:27
Importance, necessity, urgency, beauty, comfort, convenience - as a rule, all these parameters characterize not the thing itself, but our perception of this thing.
№ 454995   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 00:51
We are all touched by different things, but the moment when there is a feeling of knowledge, connection, ephemerality and imperfection of life itself is the moment of wabi-sabi.
№ 454991   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 00:39
The righteous and the unrighteous will be judged by God; because the time for every thing, and the judgment of every deed is there.
Quote Explanation: There is God's judgment, there is a formidable judge, he is waiting. He is not accessible to the ringing of gold, and He knows thoughts and deeds in advance.
№ 454908   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2023 / 11:30
There are things more important than "important" calls.
There are things more important than important calls.
№ 454504   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2023 / 10:42
The concepts of "Soviet people" or "Soviet people", derived from the form of government, look somewhat unnatural. It would also be unnatural to call any people monarchical or parliamentary, or to unite all the peoples of the countries of the common market with the name of the common market people. But still, I often use the adjective “Soviet”, because I don’t know any other common name for people of various nationalities inhabiting the USSR. And it is necessary, because the general laws, rules of conduct and conditions of existence that have been in force throughout the life of several generations, without completely destroying national differences, develop traditions and habits common to all. I don’t put any negative meaning into the word “Soviet” in this case. Among Soviet people, as among any other people, there are many smart, stupid, talented, mediocre, noble and scoundrels. But try to put a Russian, an American, an Eskimo and a Thai in the same prison cell, keep them in this cell for a sufficient number of years and you will see that all of them, with all their national and personal differences, will have the same inclinations. and habits, they will all write in small handwriting, dislike bright sunlight, and will all be claustrophobic. And if their children and grandchildren grow up in the same cell, then from early childhood they will learn to deceive the guards, hide small things in the folds of their clothes, and bread under their pillows, and even released into the wild and into a prosperous life, they will be for a very long time to keep these habits and, perhaps, to pass them on by inheritance.
№ 454361   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 10:55
It is not difficult to become a soldier, otherwise there would be no soldiers at all. You need to remember only three things, namely: the first is to follow orders, the second is to pour the enemy properly, the third is not to die
№ 454308   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 09:30
If people were awake at night and slept during the day, then all their things would be only dark gray. And one person from another would be distinguished only by the voice. But in the daytime, everything is simple: what clothes you wear, you will be. Dressed as a fireman - you are a fireman. Dressed as a general - go, command. It is immediately clear to everyone who you are.
№ 453240   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2023 / 14:00
To love someone is to let the person do what is right for them, and to love yourself is to do what is right for you. Sometimes they are different things.
№ 453050   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2023 / 23:48