power [Theme] Page 3

It would be nice not to plunge into the dark pools of oneself, but this is inevitable. We are either closer to the sun or slipping out of orbit. But I always say that sadness has a special depth, and when this happens, you want to lie low and lie immobilized, accumulating strength for a new rise.
№ 460115   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:35
... Let’s make some tea from a bouquet of summer dried herbs and just sit. Girl, how have you lived all this time? What has this year been like for you? What kind of people surrounded you? Thank everything good, leave everything bad like old flying leaves. If you don’t see results, don’t blame yourself, don’t rush to take stock quickly. They are there, even if they are hidden in your small steps, in the rustling of quick, but still very timid gestures. After all, no matter how much of a perfectionist you are, you still move forward. And let’s melt the ice of distrust in life with your wide childish smile. Decorate the Christmas tree, bake gingerbread cookies, hang garlands. Finally, buy yourself a beautiful dress. Also, be sure to finish one project that is important to you. Write. Draw. Take pictures. Dance. Sculpt. Just do your favorite thing, burning and charging others with your love. Push off harder and jump up to the stars, to new opportunities. And then take them and jump over them to fly to new galaxies. And don't be afraid of anything. Where there is fear, there is also ambition. And if you don’t feel a trembling in your body, if you don’t feel dizzy, then you haven’t set high enough goals for yourself. Believe in your strength, believe in yourself. And no matter how scratched your soul is, and no matter how often you have stumbled before, believe in people. And, above all, believe in this World. Everything will definitely come, because you deserve it. You deserve to be the happiest girl in the whole wide world. ...
№ 460096   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
Others are so afraid of force that they themselves cannot do without using it. So the mountains are clean not because the water is from the sky, but because the water carries away everything unnecessary.
№ 459719   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2023 / 18:42
Modernity teaches people that depriving yourself of what you want can make you weak, sick, or even cause psychological problems. But in fact, the fight against base passions is a source of strength for the body, heart and mind.
№ 459642   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:03
Tears began to boil in my eyes from shame for the past. But you can’t cry, because tears deplete your strength, which you need to save in order to write everything down in detail. Now, in this fierce winter, torn by frost, all Leningraders, young and old, are not just residents - they are Witnesses.
№ 459526   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:44
Now I am perhaps the most fearless woman in the world, but this does not give me strength, it makes me sad. I shouldn't be so strong.
№ 459290   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2023 / 12:09
Again, the one who has more power is right. Of course, you will do only good, and evil will happen in passing; when the forest is cut down, the chips fly. And why pay attention to little people when you care for the whole wide world?
№ 459178   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:52
He can educate through deprivation and train. Today
№ 459135   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:45
Under a successful song, strength increased, the legs themselves twitched to dance. While listening to the song, you can forget about your troubles, even for an hour, and become kinder.
№ 458988   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:23
I'm not the greatest friend, but I'll be here if you need my support. I myself am disappointed in people, but I find the strength to forgive. Sometimes I say things I don't mean. Only because they were said out of anger or disappointment. I don't want to be perfect because I like who I am. If everyone, including me, is perfect, life will be boring.
№ 458508   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2023 / 22:54
Freedom, beautiful human freedom, is not at all the same as social freedom, which, for example, the French achieved, apparent freedom. Freedom, as I understand it, is the kingdom of the spirit, a high, perfect sense of well-being, consciousness of oneself, one’s soul - the son of the infinite universe - the favorite of the main central force - the Creator. You can be free in appearance and a base slave in mind, in spirit, have limited, petty-bourgeois interests, and you can be chained in iron chains and be free in mind, in self-awareness - to be the king of thought.
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Ivan Trofimov. Moscow October 23, 1903.
№ 458349   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2023 / 17:00
After all, there is a Dream-stimulus (desire), which gives strength and serves as a kind of emotional fuel. And there is a Dream-intention (goal) - this is what we strive for one way or another.
№ 458085   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:15
After all, there is a Dream-stimulus (desire), which gives strength and serves as a kind of emotional fuel. And there is a Dream-intention (goal) - this is what we strive for one way or another.
№ 458084   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2023 / 13:15
We bring happiness to the universe!!!
№ 457973   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:57