the end [Theme] Page 3

Everything around is a cycle. Everything has its beginning and its end. This requires understanding, because there is no life in stagnation. Life in a circle. In the destruction of the old and the creation of the new. In birth and death, in love and hate. In faith, without which everything loses any meaning. Past events affect the present. Everything that happens in the present will have consequences in the future. A vicious circle where we live in the world built by our ancestors while we improve it for our descendants. This is exactly the wisdom that the goddess of time and destruction carries in herself, replacing anger with mercy like the phases of the moon.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “Kali. The call of darkness."
№ 454080   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2023 / 11:21
The May morning burst through the window with a light pouring rain interspersed with freckled sun and the aroma of coffee. Morning beads of laughter scattered around the room. It's already the end of May again, so I want to stop the spring, admire these languid sunsets, breathe deeply in the smell of lilacs and jasmine. Its magic is in everything... in the threads of sunlight, in smoky water, in the intoxicating smell of herbs. And such languor, as if falling in love with the month of May every year, again and again.
№ 453740   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2023 / 02:39
We're going to meet the frightening end...
№ 453309   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:34
You know that many stars are no more, and their light flies to us through the void. The big star is bigger than our sun and it doesn't exist... Emptiness.
Quote Explanation: Smeshariki "New Season" series "Pipe"
You know that many stars are no more, and their light flies...
№ 453194   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2023 / 16:03
Togo is held back by the thought of loved ones who would be too stunned by such an end, and in the event of publicity, perhaps, would bring reproaches on them; the other is too weak in spirit to take his own life. To some extent, I belong to this second category; I, for example, am decidedly incapable of putting a pistol to my temple and pulling the trigger: something stronger than myself prevents me from making this last gesture, and although life is completely disgusting to me, I do not have the strength to go towards death myself.
№ 452166   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2023 / 17:09
Togo is held back by the thought of loved ones who would be too stunned by such an end, and in the event of publicity, perhaps, would bring reproaches on them; the other is too weak in spirit to take his own life. To some extent, I belong to this second category; I, for example, am decidedly incapable of putting a pistol to my temple and pulling the trigger: something stronger than myself prevents me from making this last gesture, and although life is completely disgusting to me, I do not have the strength to go towards death myself.
№ 452165   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:09
- Yes, I'm Vanek, you know? Extreme. This is how everything falls down, collapses, and there is no one to help, because one is “not supposed to”, like you, the other is sick, the third is snotty. All families. Here is Vanek. He plows, and everyone around is standing and laughing - they found a fool. But this is until they themselves bake. Then they come running - Vanya, help, help out, you are such a wonderful person, otherwise we have sciatica and there is no time. Oh damn you...
- Yes, Im Vanek, you know? Extreme. This is how everything...
№ 452003   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2023 / 01:21
Time does not stand still, and will not wait for you to cry. So act, act while you can, while you have time. Act only for the fact that after death everything that you wished for or regret can no longer be corrected. Death is the end.
№ 451887   Added Viker 17-03-2023 / 09:03
Sometimes you know how it will all end. No answers to questions, no ridiculous explanations. You just know it's already happened.
№ 451602   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 09:25
The more difficult, the more desire to finish with one blow.
№ 451564   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 05:15
The loss of the USSR is a reality. Reality and social pain generated by the problems of separated families, ordeals of compatriots abroad, nostalgic memories of the past greatness, the familiar geography of the native country, which has decreased, lost its usual shape. It is not difficult to exploit this pain in politics. Say a few phrases, the essence of which is that “we were stabbed in the back”, “foreigners who stole our wealth are to blame for everything”, “now we will take away their property and live well”, and the deed is done. You don't have to invent these phrases yourself, just read a textbook on Nazi propaganda. Success is guaranteed. These are political nuclear weapons. It is rarely used. The end of those who use it is usually tragic. Such leaders lead their countries to disaster.
№ 451298   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:32
over,
Quote Explanation: William's thoughts at the time of death
№ 450611   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2023 / 18:45
(The city falls asleep, the mafia wakes up)
№ 450045   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:06