the importance [Theme] Page 3

Seriousness is not a virtue. It didn't quite fit the dogma, but it is right to call it a defect. It is human nature to take ourselves seriously. An editorial is much easier to write than a joke. The importance of natural posture; fun - bizarre, like a jump. It is easy to be heavy; hard to be light.
№ 399916   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 04:12
Do not confuse all the news that's really important. Any news - whether a product, opinion or news - wants to be seen and heard. The louder noise of the world, the louder should shout the news, so consumers get noticed. Don't take this noise seriously. A large part of what is presented as something revolutionary, it does not matter. The biggest news is easy these days taken for actual events, though they are not.
№ 399475   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 05:03
Nothing in life is as important as you think about it, until you think about it.
№ 398182   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 20:24
If the universe has no center...
This means that the center is everywhere... you know what I mean? How to determine what is more important?
All at the same time.
№ 398044   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 13:30
In the workplace you need to remember that flurry of activity and meaningful work are not always one and the same. Should learn to say "no" to everything that distracts you from the task of paramount importance.
№ 397812   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2020 / 08:48
Something denies us, but still something gives. It is very important to get along with the times - keep it for you.
№ 397136   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 13:56
About the only-important
Then
I had said to you words,
But they in my soul
Alive.
№ 397083   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 11:30
My true essence is "awareness". In other words, I distorted or enlarged. I don't have a product of these processes; I am in the process itself. So, if I realize that I have distorted our awareness, that I have partially restored him; when I realize that one can improve his awareness, what I'm doing. It is easy to lose sight of the importance of this identity for our lives and our consciousness. We, Westerners, are so used to the objective view of the world that is constantly trying to transform its own being into the object. And to find the most suitable for this effort objects. The object is a person. Personality consists of all truly objective aspects of our being. It includes our body image, our ideas about its nature, our assumptions about how we are perceived by others, and our personal history. So the concept of "personality" is an abstraction, perceptual and conceptual object. It's not who I am; it is rather what I was and what I did. Personality is a product of It's flushed skin, externally observable aspect of what has changed and is absolutely pure and completely subjective process.
№ 396244   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:26
Speaking about the future, I'd like to see the people in it were not afraid to discuss with each other what is really important.
№ 395757   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:51
Die only what was forgotten;
Just forget what was not important.
№ 393736   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 11:03
How much unhappiness and misery
Sometimes born of procrastination,
From hopeless: "is it Worth it?",
Of sad: "And you'll understand it?".
As many undiscovered planets
Breaks into the abyss for a moment before birth,
Lost in space words
Very important and needed.
№ 393721   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 11:01
You can't live without introspection. It is important to understand what you're doing and where you are.
№ 392367   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 21:12
But this is very important!
- Your Majesty wants, of course, say "who cares?"
Yeah, that's what I wanted to say.
№ 392150   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 14:51
The sense of self-importance has nothing to do with self-esteem. In the process of losing self-importance people can achieve even greater self-esteem than before. Self-importance leads to the fact that you choose self-restraint in actions, which do not correlate with people's habits, standards and notions about "appropriate" or "normal" behavior. The importance of their own forces to protect their "I" from any suspicion on the part of others that no one had any doubt that you always do the "right thing". The trap here is that it's not yours and someone else's idea of what is "right." When you feel in your heart that your beliefs and actions are correct (e.g. swing on a swing), why do you need to justify to someone in their motives or actions? Just let others have their own opinion and if you choose something, thank others for their contributions and then act accordingly its ultimate intention, not caring whether your actions to the perceptions of other people about their accuracy. If you act thus, you will find that you opened a whole new world - exciting and challenging. You should try everything! And don't forget that there is no failure - only feedback. Always keep in mind that you can do anything in this world, as long as you are willing to accept the consequences. The sense of self-importance - it is a sort of filter of our belief system that determines a list of possible consequences, accept the unacceptable. This limits us. Get rid of self-importance and a profound indifference to itself, and you get close to unlimited power.
№ 390692   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 16:09
- When will I be happy?
- When you learn to say "No".
- Who?
- Anyone who steals your time.
№ 390599   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2020 / 06:45