alcoholism [Theme] Page 1

There was a time when I drank everything that poured. Once I nearly drank myself to death. But suddenly something like a revelation happened: I realized that if I continued to drink, I would not live more than a year. It was a moment of horror and the realization that you need to stop and ask for help. And something happened: the desire to drink just disappeared and never returned to me. I consider what happened a miracle, a divine providence. I live in constant happy surprise. I didn't think I'd make it to 40. And I'm still amazed that I'm an actor, they offer me roles. When my memory starts to fail, my teeth will fall out and I will fall apart, then I will retire. But as long as I'm healthy. Maybe I'll live to be a hundred years old. The secret is to just enjoy the moment!
№ 443200   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 02:03
When something bad happens, we are ready to drink to forget. And when nothing happens, we drink to make something happen. That's why we are alcoholics. But we cannot drown our problems in alcohol, which is why they are unsinkable.
№ 442872   Added Viker 06-08-2022 / 08:46
I was a complete alcoholic. I could drink every day. I could drink alone. And I thought the whole thing was fucking cool. A lot of what I wrote in Born to Die is about those days. When I write about the things that I have lost, I immediately get the feeling that I am writing about alcohol, because this is the first love of my life. My parents were worried, and so was I. I understood that this is a big problem when you just like to drink and not do anything else. I kind of thought, “I screwed up. I really screwed up." At first you think it's great when you have your own dark side in something, it has its own charms, and then you begin to realize how terrible it is when your dark side takes over you. It was the worst thing that ever happened to me
Quote Explanation: Lana Del Rey about alcohol addiction
№ 442233   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2022 / 17:15
The more a Komsomol member drinks, the less a bully will drink.
Quote Explanation: "Morning Z". Boris Yakemenko and his guests in the studio. [Soviet-era joke about "the EU has to buy Russian oil so Russia can't sell it elsewhere and make more money." This was stated by the President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen on May 29 on the air of the American television channel MSNBC].
Release Date: 29.05.2022
№ 440248   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2022 / 13:36
Drinking alone is a very dangerous undertaking. At first you like it. Relaxes, gives a feeling of permissiveness, smells like drunken freedom of loneliness. First time, second, third. And then it turns out that you spend more on it than you can afford. And you stop controlling yourself. You drink glass after glass without diluting it - ha, I'm a grown man, I'll drink it clean - and you don't notice how you go into a tailspin. How you cut yourself off from the whole world and look at everything through a drunken veil, and some kind of fun happens around, but this is not your fun, someone else's. Everything around is different. And then you are covered with thoughts. And there is no one around who could dispel them. So hang yourself for a short time.
№ 438328   Added Viker 11-05-2022 / 10:55
By the way, you know how exhausting it is.
By the way, you know how exhausting it is.
№ 437715   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2022 / 08:30
- Jesus, Charlotte, we all drink too much. There are no shortcomings in the occasions. To continue this conversation, I definitely need a drink!
№ 435431   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2022 / 08:03
- Well, rather, apparently, here - "from room to room" ...
- Well, rather, apparently, here - from room to room ...
№ 431218   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:26
Remember: with alcoholism, a person loses all mental needs, there is only a continuous painful craving for alcohol, then death licks off the remains of this human ruin.
№ 429049   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:08
kis!
Release Date: 22.11.2019
№ 427250   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 05:03
What is the difference between the brain of an alcohol-dependent person and the brain of an ordinary person? An ordinary person drank something, relaxed a little and jazz played in his head. Once - and he sobered up. The addict drank and the seven-day Brazilian carnival began. "Sasha, you're going to work tomorrow!" and you're like, "I'm at the carnival!"
Release Date: 01.11.2019
№ 427223   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2021 / 19:06
Alcohol does not choose whom to ruin - rich or poor, stupid or smart, beautiful or ugly - everyone is equal before him, as before any disease. Only this disease is not noble, it does not cause pity, therefore it is carefully hidden as long as there are enough resources.
№ 426694   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:38
You don't understand anything about alcohol. You think you are going crazy for drinking. But in fact, they drink from the fact that they go crazy.
You dont understand anything about alcohol. You think you...
№ 426153   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 20:54
- No, no, you know, it might seem like a bit too much, but drunken alcoholism can be a fun and safe way to tie your life.
№ 422290   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 11:18
Drunkards are the easiest targets for a thief.
№ 420504   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 16:30