Homeland [Theme] Page 2

Our country is like a mother. As soon as you come out of it, you feel - you were born.
№ 450120   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2023 / 18:24
My Motherland is being trampled by the enemy... I am just like you. Yes, to kill. Yes, in a minefield. Yes, like sheep. But, if some of us break through and take the German positions, we will provide the neighbors with an offensive. And then the tanks will go into the gap. And may we... May we lie there! But at least we will recapture some of the enemy. Let's grab some! And power has nothing to do with it, whatever it is, is or will be. Our land must be ours! So that grandchildren walk on our land. And let my bones rot by then, I agree to this!... And you, if you are not cheap, who only have their own skin, you will come with me. I'm begging you guys. I will kneel before you...
Quote Explanation: The penal battalion was given the task of taking Hill 114. The battalion would have to break through to the hill through a mined field. Glymov refuses to lead his men to the mines. Battalion commander Tverdokhlebov understands that many will die in the minefield, but he also knows that the order must be obeyed at any cost.
My Motherland is being trampled by the enemy... I am just...
№ 449576   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 12:12
- Yes ... the Lord said, do not kill! And he said no
№ 449194   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2023 / 23:33
Ignorant citizens of New Khimuk! ... And also - all the fools who did not want to face the truth. My name is Karen Travers. I am the one who rejected the false system of New Himuka and opened my eyes. My comrades and I decided to work with Seiran, whose views we share. Enough to turn a blind eye to the truth! Your state is mad! The government of New Himuka developed the community through psy-net. And as you know, the heart of the psynet is Arahabaki's city supercomputer. His circuits are empowered psionics, as most of the population is telepathically linked to each other. Thanks to this, anyone can see and hear any information. To use it, to lead a life devoid of any restrictions. However, there is no real freedom in this! All available information is controlled by the government, and the population is turned into cattle. Look around: all people live for the sake of the country, for the sake of the government - only to be used. Everyone who breaks out of the norm is to be eliminated - they are driven crazy, turning them into their pawns. In an effort to achieve obedience, our leaders have crossed a line. But enough! The time has come to overthrow the government of New Himuka and rise from your knees! Wake up, unfortunates! Sairan defends free will! Their society is built so that people can live as befits people! And I swear that I will stand by him! We are glad to accept in our ranks everyone and everyone! I became the vanguard of the Seiran and challenged the dictatorship that recognizes only those in whom it sees its own benefit. From now on, Seiran is my homeland, and for her sake, I will destroy the system of New Himuka! Here and now we begin the liberation from the shackles of eternal conspiracies! This is the real revolution! If you woke up, like me - we are waiting for you under the flags of Seiran! And together we will overthrow this system!
№ 448097   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:12
Take care. Be happy.
№ 447529   Added Viker 15-12-2022 / 10:20
The power of our renunciation is strong! So that not for themselves, but for each other and for the Fatherland! As long as there are such people in the Russian state, let it live and prosper to the envy of its enemies. On that we have stood and will stand from now until the end of time.
The power of our renunciation is strong! So that not for...
№ 446701   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2022 / 08:48
This is a miracle, in general, a miracle-wonderful, well, really, God directly controls Russia, that we really have people who have their Motherland in their eyes, who believe in God, who go to go and defend their Motherland, although it may not even be for them profitable.
Release Date: 14.11.2022
№ 446552   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2022 / 06:57
death corrected.
Quote Explanation: 31.10.2022
№ 445963   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2022 / 19:21
The universe is my fatherland...
№ 445849   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2022 / 00:06
and grape seeds of tears.
№ 443162   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 00:09
This is where you feel like an exile.
№ 442654   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2022 / 22:12
Bad for a man whose house is destroyed. But for those who have lost it forever, it is a hundred times worse. What is destroyed can be rebuilt, but what is lost forever, no matter how you look, you will not find it.
№ 442312   Added MegaMozg 18-07-2022 / 13:27
Now our army is shedding blood. And those who spit on her back, who consider her invaders, look like traitors. There was such an American poet Walt Whitman who said: “My motherland, even if you are wrong, I am with you. And if you are right, then even more so.”
№ 440920   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2022 / 19:24
Like banners in a case, I keep them in my soul.
Quote Explanation: 1956 year.
№ 440252   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2022 / 14:30