men [Theme] Page 2

... every normal woman knows exactly what her husband is capable of and what her husband is not capable of, and the sudden transformation from a prince into a monster cannot take her by surprise! ..
№ 415303   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 20:18
By the way, no one wants to buy a slightly used husband on the cheap?
№ 415207   Added MegaMozg 18-03-2021 / 10:12
not guilty of anything.
№ 414513   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:18
The heart of the wolf is the flower of love?
№ 414509   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 13:06
Start and end your day with a kind word to your husband. After all, how often they become victims of our fatigue and bad mood! He came in the evening and was already guilty that he had not guessed to buy bread, his wife was exhausted, the children were crying. But did he deserve reproaches? Maybe meet in a different way: "Hello, dear, I'm tired as I don't know who, let's talk, hug."
№ 414404   Added Viker 05-03-2021 / 09:56
He was married not so long, but every married man quickly develops a special instinct, a whole series of feelings from the sixth onwards, which tell him that he is about to be in trouble.
№ 414077   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2021 / 12:15
Abby had one trick to those cases when Red began to behave like an old moron. She remembered the day she fell in love with him.
"It was a beautiful, windy, yellowish-green afternoon..." - she began, and everything returned to her - and this novelty, and a huge new world, magically revealed the minute she first realized that the man whom she had barely noticed for many years was in fact a true treasure. He was perfect, that's what she told herself. And then suddenly, through sagging skin, crumpled eyelids, sunken cheeks and deep depressions at the mouth, through nonsense, stupid stubbornness and the outrageous belief that simple cold logic solves all life's problems, a calm clear-eyed young man again appeared. And Abby again understood what an indescribable happiness it was that she had got this beautiful, handsome prince as her husband.
№ 413408   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2021 / 11:48
Social network - corruption of souls of mankind.
In social networks, and wives and husbands, For five ten thousand, or even more, In sex groups, chat rooms ... Flirting with them, with someone there... Whose daughter, son, and husbands, Yes did not know the mother, whom she gave birth. Photo in the publicity, Saw someone's wife. From chest pain, I took it and left. He deserved it, Mat through the mat, for lying his Soul callous, rudeness, humiliation, With an insult to her, Changing the masks on his face, Like that Judas Iscariot, Ghost, like a monster. No, even worse! He's a Thief! Time thief! A crook, a pervert to the fullest! Broadcasting himself to young girls, And even in the group took part, young girls filmed, And every week give him, Any, and even young, But every girl loves her own, like a soul native. It's bad that they go to the side, look for another, But, the hatred of lies has been revived in her even more, She departs from people like you, the Bible itself says: "People are goats!" for unrepentant sins, Who is it? - ...!!! A clown with eggs in his hands! The whole world recognized you, Pedophile, Goat, Maniac!
№ 405678   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2020 / 15:21
Not only the happiness of a husband's life depends on his wife, but also the development and growth of his character. A good wife is a blessing of Heaven, the best gift for a husband, his angel and a source of innumerable blessings: her voice for him is the sweetest music, her smile sanctifies his day, her kiss is the guardian of his loyalty, her hands are the balm of his health and all his life , her hard work is the guarantee of his well-being, her frugality is his most reliable manager, her lips are his best advisor, her breasts are the softest pillow on which all worries are forgotten, and her prayers are his advocate before the Lord.
№ 403881   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 13:42
A lot of men who think they want to change their lives actually want to change their wife.
№ 403066   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 02:27
Fortunately, she remembered the counsel which she once upon a time, before the wedding, read her aunt, - instruction of how dangerous to be Frank with her husband, who in the end how did the Lord his wife.
№ 400048   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:15
Some men are too gullible. I would have for my head is not charged.
№ 398274   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:45
I've studied the Venetian!
Only the sky of the righteous is seen that
What their husbands don't suspect.
№ 397757   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:53
The Princess in the fairy tales get married always want a Prince,
But in life on Earth and her soldier husband will fit.
A tale in the heart will be exactly as last
While read it will not be in the last page...
№ 397727   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:48
- You allow me to ask, when did he die? Your first husband.
- An eternity.
- Probably, he was an extraordinary human being, inspires you after all these years. Star, forever remaining in the firmament of the heart.
№ 393370   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 02:03