cheating [Theme] Page 3

As far as women are concerned, this "infidelity" statistic seems even more dangerous than in the case of men, in whom such behavior is associated with their very nature, subject to the amount of testosterone in the blood. And women, cheating, are much less likely to be “drugged” with a new, unknown penis. Usually in this case, there is a search for the lost male interest. And it comes from the brain.
Quote Explanation: The heroine shares with her friends that she is hurt because she cannot keep company with her husband in his hobbies and he began to visit them with other girls, which is worse for her than sexual infidelity. Here, the author provides statistical data on this topic.
№ 435517   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:42
- I would, frankly, even wish he had such a ... well, a normal mistress. Then it would be just normal sex. And it would be easier for me to deal with it, I think. And so he cheats on me on some completely different level. He shares his enthusiasm for Wagner not with me, protects not me from poisonous snakes and does not look at me with his mouth open, like a schoolboy in the first desk, but at some literary madonna, pouring out words that I could not even repeat, not what to write. He must fall in love with these "lovers" of opera, travel and literature on the sly. And this is much, much worse than if he just undressed them and spread their legs.
Quote Explanation: The heroine shares with her friends that she is hurt because she cannot keep company with her husband in his hobbies and he began to visit them with other girls, which is worse for her than sexual infidelity.
№ 435516   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:39
Apparently, sexuality is either overestimated or underestimated. When someone considers the willingness to accept and give bodily pleasures solely as a manifestation of love, he experiences great disappointment or even, in extreme cases, indignation when someone else gets it all “for free”, without any love. In turn, ... it is impossible not to notice that there are fewer and fewer people who consider love a necessary condition for bodily union, but there are more and more people who consider sexuality the basis of love.
Quote Explanation: The heroine shares with her friends that she is hurt because she cannot keep company with her husband in his hobbies and he began to visit them with other girls, which is worse for her than sexual infidelity.
№ 435515   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:36
“Ah, that’s it,” one of them said, “but it’s not treason at all! At first I thought that you were talking about real treason, you know - about sex. I would immediately leave my husband if he cheated on me. Immediately. Loyalty is the most important thing in a relationship,” she added excitedly.
№ 435514   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:33
Then I found out that he was deceiving me with Carmen - and this caused me even more pain than the very fact of infidelity: husbands, for that matter, can be as many as you like, and there is only one best friend.
№ 435496   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 02:36
I will destroy your barn and your barn.
№ 435238   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:33
Come - for an hour, let's drink some vodka.
№ 435235   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:32
I have never seen a couple who would be happy in adultery.
№ 434052   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2022 / 03:09
Park Miya
№ 433229   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2021 / 22:21
Eh, nettle! ... Both betrayed.
Quote Explanation: "Menu" (2010). Collection of poems.
№ 432920   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 08:06
heavenly. And go out the window!
Release Date: 10.11.2021
№ 432201   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2021 / 16:57
“You shouldn't say yes at all, my lord,” I urged. - You are not angry with this creature? You gave him the power he now has. How dare he come and ask permission to change the oath? Don't give him that kind of relief! If the highest representative of the church is so weak that he denies and betrays the person who raised him out of nothing, let him deny in front of all the people. If this subhuman has a soul, let it be twisted and blackened. Do not compromise your power as a monarch.
№ 430878   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 23:24
Cheating is not a coincidence, it is a person's character. He is either capable of it or not.
№ 429889   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:16
the best. It's not like cheating, it's a test purchase. A person monitors quality. As if he had not a cable, but Rospotrebnadzor.
Release Date: 04.04.2021
№ 429071   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:13
Albert Gibson: - Welcome to the cuckold club!
Albert Gibson: - Welcome to the cuckold club!
№ 428091   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:55