now [Theme] Page 10

- The Casey family, one of those about whom they say on the stock exchange that they made their big fortunes on chewing gum and matches. Now they are engaged in gray trading “from patron to condom”. Apparently someone was dissatisfied with them.
№ 459823   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:09
When I had children, I realized how many feelings I had not experienced before. People who don't have children have no idea that they are only experiencing the basics. Love, anger, joy, despair and so on. Chefs say that tomatoes are natural flavor enhancers. Children are like tomatoes, the most powerful sense amplifiers. You understand what unconditional love is, love without conditions, when you love not because, but SO. But at the same time, you experience all the shades of anger and despair. You will learn what absolute joy and complete hopelessness are. You become kinder, much kinder. Very vulnerable. Now, when you listen to the news and they say “one child died as a result of the terrorist attack,” you quickly switch. Just not to hear, just not to know. Previously, the whole world could have died in a terrorist attack, and you wouldn’t have cared. Now it is impossible to imagine any suffering of any child. Neither war, nor illness, nor an orphanage.
№ 459768   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:56
Matroskin, consider yourself famous. Now the whole world will see how funny you are flying out the window!
№ 459764   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 18:55
One that doesn’t exist anymore, no matter how much you look?!
№ 459659   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:05
In the desert, the hot, harmful wind continued to play with the sand. Sefer was going through hard times. The hearts of Adil and the girl ached for everyone who had to face losses. I've always been sick, but not now. Now they just loved each other. And this love was the only stable and correct thing in life. She was a constant. Not insidious, like a snake, but healing. And their bodies entwined with each other, their ragged breathing, and sultry kisses were more eloquent than any words.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story Rose
№ 459619   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:59
Who can be called a hero now? Well, so that... without metaphors.
Who can be called a hero now? Well, so that... without...
№ 459599   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:56
The answer and solution are an attribute of the future, but past decisions influence the here and now.
№ 459507   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:42
One Athonite elder recently said that the world is tired of words. And I agree with him. What is needed now is not words, but deeds that testify to faith, including works of mercy. These actions should become a sermon without words, a sermon more convincing and effective.
№ 459502   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:41
People now have no time for art, especially serious, deep art. This is in everything - in the theater, and in music, etc. But, as you can see, I exist. True, sometimes it is quite difficult, and then there are streaks of luck. The main thing is that I am definitely aware of how much I have strengthened myself in my art...
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Alexander Vasilievich Kuprin. Early 1931, Paris.
№ 459308   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:11
You never know what you will experience tomorrow, in a month, in a year. What qualities and aspects of character will manifest themselves in a given situation. What abilities and possibilities will emerge from the depths of your personality to support your desire to live and believe. And every time you become convinced that a person only has today, no matter how banal and hackneyed it may sound. Live here and now, without hoping for tomorrow.
№ 459280   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:07
The most important thing is for you to find inner peace, you are now in anxiety.
№ 459205   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:56
Now we need to work on our internal state. To regain my inner hope.
№ 459198   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:55
Man soon forgets danger. As soon as she passes, he immediately begins to joke.
№ 459175   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:51
I am overweight. This happens if you eat and don’t exercise. I dedicated my life to this. I really have never played sports in my life, but for a reason. The thing is, I can't do physical activity. I'll get tired. And now for the first time in my life I work out with a trainer in the park. He said that outdoor training is the most effective. And objectively, I understand that an Armenian woman in a tracksuit in the park is not training, it’s barbecue. People look at me and are like: A
Release Date: 28.10.2023
№ 459094   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:39
Sometimes it's good to go through tough times. If it weren't for them, I don't know who I would be now.
Sometimes its good to go through tough times. If it...
№ 459076   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:36