now [Theme] Page 9

I have an eternal desire to be useful. I always want to be useful. Because as a child I was not allowed to be like this. The women who raised me, they didn't explain who you could become, they explained who you would become right now if you didn't do what I needed. ... Strong women don’t explain how to do it right, they step by step, consistently, poke you into mistakes and do everything for you.
Quote Explanation: Speech “Request for Sincerity”
№ 460568   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:24
If you are here, who is guarding hell now?
№ 460474   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:09
For the last time, for the last time!
№ 460426   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:02
- Be happy. Well, in the sense: live here and now, love yourself as you are. Even though it’s inferior, but, damn it, it’s necessary. Then stop, concentrate, understand what is important for you, the main thing and... it... as they say, that’s it, I guess.
- Be happy. Well, in the sense: live here and now, love...
№ 460380   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:56
- Okay, I'll tell you differently then. I seem to be like this comet myself: I took off, everyone was looking at me, and I burned out. And now it’s the same thing, Igor: everyone is looking at me, and if you don’t help me, I’ll burn.
№ 460276   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 11:00
- Before that, before that. Well, how is our daddy? [Cagliostro groans inaudibly] Papa agreed.
- Before that, before that. Well, how is our daddy?...
№ 460265   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:58
It is easier for people to label a person “Lucky” than to admit that he achieved everything thanks to inner strength. By attributing achievements to luck, you belittle the role of personal qualities, and the reason for this behavior is internal uncertainty. Believing in luck allows you to relieve yourself of responsibility. Whatever you do in life, whatever your goals, the main thing is to take active action. If you are unhappy with your life, take a piece of paper right now and write down everything you would like to change. Don't like the way your life has become? So do something! Are you jealous of someone? Do these people have something that you don’t have? Decide how you want to live! Think about what you need to do first to change everything.
№ 460249   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:55
- Trust your feelings, you don’t trust them enough.
№ 460232   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:53
There is only now and today. Silence and tranquility of this day..
№ 460195   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:47
My winter mood was melted by aromatic cocoa butter, a glass of ruby wine and hidden in a cloud of spicy cinnamon. Everything I love...
№ 460101   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:33
If your loved one is no longer here, look up at the sky and say thank you for being there.
№ 460092   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
Can you believe me - without? I don’t have a portrait now, but I’m small, like a wren bird, and my hair is coarse, like the thorns on a chestnut tree, and my eyes are like cherries at the bottom of a glass from which a guest drank a cocktail. Well, how?
Quote Explanation: From a letter to Thomas Wentworth Higginson. July 1862.
№ 459987   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2023 / 01:12
- Uh, quiet, quiet, quiet, okay. Let him polish what he wants there. It’s not my business to think about what he has with these androids. Although they certainly look very hot...
№ 459934   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2023 / 01:45
But no one had yet been able to get to the bottom of what was most captivating in it: it was the mysterious ability of the soul to perceive in life only what once attracted and tormented in childhood, at that time when the soul’s sense of smell is unmistakable; look for the funny and touching; to constantly feel unbearable, tender pity for a creature living helplessly and miserably, to feel, a thousand miles away, how in some Sicily a thin-legged donkey with a shaggy belly is being roughly beaten. When she actually met the offended creature, there was a feeling of a legendary eclipse, when an inexplicable night sets in, and ashes fly, and blood appears on the walls - and it seemed that if now - right now - you don’t help, you won’t be able to stop someone else’s torment , the existence of which in such a world conducive to happiness is impossible to explain, she herself will suffocate, die, her heart will not stand it. And therefore she lived in constant secret excitement, constantly anticipating a new hobby or a new pity, and they said about her that she adores dogs and is always ready to lend money - and listening to petty rumors, she felt like in childhood, during that game when you leave the room, and others invent various opinions about you. And among the players, among those to whom she came out after being in the next room (where you sit, waiting to be called, and honestly hum something, so as not to overhear, or open a random book, and, like a released spring, it jumps out a piece of a novel, the end of an incomprehensible conversation), among these people, whose opinion it was necessary to guess, there was now a man, rather silent, heavy on his feet, completely unknown what he thought about her.
№ 459830   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:11